Hilary Clinton deserves to be thrown in the Indian Ocean.

Hilary Clinton deserves to be thrown off a boat. She is a liar and anyone who votes for her deserve to stab themselves. This is outrageous. She would be the worst presdiint in the world and she would probably be threaten. Shes usless and wants USA to die. So she should step down go do the laundry, cook some diner, and leave Americans alone.

You did not provide any reasoning to your above arguments...

Anyway, I have a few reasons to why Clinton would make a great president.

1. She's qualified.
Here is a list of things that she's done throughout her life:
She was elected Senior Class President of Wellesley College
Graduated with honors from Yale Law School before completing another year of graduate studies.
Worked on Presidential campaigns of Barry Goldwater (1964), George McGovern (1972), and Jimmy Carter (1976)
Took a "summer job" on Senator Walter Mondale"s committee for migrant workers in 1971
Chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee while husband Bill Clinton was Governor
Co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
Named one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America by the National Law Journal in 1988 AND 1991
8 Years as First Lady of the United States
Served as US Senator from New York
Served as US Secretary of State

2. She has good political views
She's pro equal rights for LGBT Americans
She opposes using "religious freedom" to justify cutting access to healthcare and discrimination
She understands economic inequality " and wants to fix it
She thinks anti-vaxxers are stupid
She supports gun control
She knows the criminal justice system in this country is broken
She wants to fix citizens United
She supports other women in the climb towards equality
She supports American workers she's pro-choice

3. If she gets elected, these idiots won't be presidents:
Ted Cruz
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Rand Paul
Chris Christie
Donald Trump
Sarah Palin

I will first start my argument by saying you a hideous woman who needs to stop using the internet and you need to stop voting for presidents to make history. Clinton is a absolute idiot. She doesn't deserve to be in the US. Gay rights fight our relgion so shes bascically saying I don't care what your religion is. Shes not United Citizens at all. She has no political views at all. Shes a clueless women and deserves to be thrown into the Paacific ocean and should Nerver come back. Shes ruining my AMerican dream. She has lied to every US citizen. If you support Hilary Clinton you derserve to stab your selfs. You will not help this country but make it worse. You complain about other presidents while your defending the worst. Whats wrong with Donald Trump? Jeb Bush? Scott Wlaker? Sarah Palin? Ohh never mind she's a clueless woman too. So you said shes qualified. There are plenty of qualified presidents.

In Benghazi: Four Americans Dead on Hillary"s Watch
Under her reign as Secretary of State Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered when terrorists stormed the American compound in Benghazi, Libya. When she was questioned about the Obama Administration"s initial story that the attack was provoked by an anti-Islam YouTube video, Clinton callously blurted, "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Hillary Was Fired During The Watergate Investigation
Hillary was fired for her work during the Watergate investigation. As her supervisor at the time put it, "She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."

So after this and you say Hilary Clinton is a good president you are a dumb person a very dumb person. This country isn't about history so theres no need for a women to become president. If it becomes president, American should be named United States of Disaster. USD! USD! USD! USD!

"Gay rights fight our religion so she's basically saying I don't care what your religion is"

Let me start off by telling you to go back to school and learn some grammar.

Anyway, this argument is invalid due to the fact that Clinton is actually a Christian... And also, the Bible says, "Who are you to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?". So basically, Clinton is following the Bible's teachings, as she is allowing non-Christians to do what they want. She's not forcing them to be religious. Which in my opinion makes her a great president.

"She has no political views at all"

Seriously? I just listed down all of her political views, and then you come up and tell me that she doesn't have any? Wow..

"She has lied to every US citizen"

"What's wrong with Donald Trump?"

1. His first wife said he made her feel violated during sex, but dropped the matter after a divorce settlement.

2. He quoted a tweet that said if Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, she can't satisfy America.

3. He said he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter.

4. Mr. Trump told a contestant on 'The Apprentice' that it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees

5. His response to Meghan Kelly asking him tough, relevant questions about his attitude towards women was that she must be on her period.

6. Trump gave out a U.S. Senator's private cellphone number out of spite on national television.

7. Trump said John McCain, who was a war prisoner for five years, was no war hero because he was captured.

8. There are people who scream "white power!" at his rallies, and they are there in support of Trump. That alone says quite a bit.

9. Trump tweeted that because Barack Obama was a disappointing president, there wouldn't be another black president for a long time.

10. At his campaign announcement, he called undocumented mexican immigrants drug dealers, criminals, and rapists.

11. Trump's idea of Border Security is to force Mexico to build a giant wall. When told that his statement about rape at the border was inaccurate, he just said "well someone's doing the raping!"

12. Trump has the full public support of a former KKK leader.

13. Trump inspired a father and son to beat up and urinate on a mexican homeless man. His response: "my followers are passionate."

14. Trump wants mass deportation, and to bring an end to birthright citizenship, referring to these children as anchor babies.

15. He wants to go back into the middle east, bomb them for their oil and then take it.

"What's wrong with Jeb Bush?"

This article explains it all:

"What's wrong with Scott Walker?"

This page explains it all:

"There are plenty of other qualified presidents"

"There is no need for a woman to become president"

So because she's a woman it means she would be a bad president? And then you have the nerves to tell me that there's nothing wrong with Donald Trump? Because as far as I am concerned, Clinton never told anyone to beat up a homeless Mexican and urinate on him. That was all Trump.

Am I saying that Clinton will be the best president to have ever lived? Nope. But she would be a good one. At least, waaay better then Trump.

Illegall immirgarbts have no right in america. They take lives and jobs and 97.314523563 of thm are drug cartel or drug dealers. You "political views" are all false statements that are trying to support Mrs. Hitler. She will destroy america and we need to destroy her first. I never once said trump was better. You also ignored every thing i said that she has done. You are an idiot to support it. She doesnt do anything and she needs to just take a break and do my laundry, clothes, make me some lunch, and clean. This is why Hilary Cliton would make history for one thing, the worst presidnt to ever take office.

Hillary Clinton will destroy what little is left of the United States My fellow conservatives and/independents have given out all the points there are to give already. Instead I will say that this country is full of corruption. I can guarantee having read the comments that people have voted for her have made, that a number of people in this country will blindly vote for someone who will destroy the country. I cannot emphasize the amount of disappointment I have in today's American society for not even having any prior knowledge before trying to glorify one of the worst women in American history. If you vote for Hillary Clinton, in my eyes you are either anti-american, or a brainwashed liberal... Oh wait, those are the same thing...

Hillary Clinton would be a devastating disaster as President Hillary is all for show. She is a liar and a thief, both of which are well documented. When she doesn't have an answer or she gets ruffled she starts yelling. Who does she think she is when she says "It doesn't matter what happened in Benghazi. It;s over. We have four dead Americans and we will get to the bottom of this." Does anyone have a response to that? No, because this Administration on Hillary's watch has done NOTHING!!!! Could anything be more heinous. How do you think we will get smart dedicated people willing to take these tough jobs if they have no confidence they will be protected? Is this who you want to be in charge?

Too many skeletons in the closet. Besides Whitewater and Benghazi and others, Hillary has a lot of DEAD BODIES she has to explain:
1. Mary Mohane - former White House intern gunned down in a coffee shop. Nothing was taken. It was suspected that she was about to testify about sexual harassment at the White House.
2. Vincent Foster - former White House Counsel, found dead of a gunshot wound to the head and ruled a suicide. He had significant knowledge of the Clintons' financial affairs and was a business partner with Hillary. If the Clintons are guilty of the crimes they are accused of by Larry, Vincent Foster would have detailed knowledge of those crimes.
3. C. Victor Raiser, II - former National Finance Co-Chairman of Clinton for President, and Montgomery Raiser, his son. Both died in a suspicious private plane crash in Alaska. No cause determined. Raiser was considered to be a major player on the Clinton team.
4. Paul Tully - DNC Political Director, was found dead in a Little Rock hotel room. No cause was ever determined and no autopsy was allowed. Tully was a key member of the damage control squad and came up with some of the Clinton strategies.
5. Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser. Found in the woods in Virginia with a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. His Wife went public about a Clinton Groping.
7. Jerry Parks - former security team member for Governor Clinton. Prior to his death he had compiled an extensive file on Clinton's activities. His family had reported being followed and his home broken into just before being gunned down at a deserted intersection.
8. John Wilson - former Washington D.C. Council member. Had ties to Whitewater. Died of a very suspicious hanging suicide.
9. Kathy Ferguson - former wife of Arkansas State Trooper Danny Ferguson, the co-defendant with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Found dead in her living room of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Interestingly, her packed suitcases seemed to indicate she was about to go somewhere.
10. Bill Shelton - Arkansas state trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson. Allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself at her grave.
11. Gandy Baugh - attorney for Dan Lasater in a financial misconduct case. Supposedly jumped out the window of a tall building to commit suicide
12. Dr. Donald Rogers - dentist. Killed in a suspicious plane crash on his way to an interview with reporter Ambrose Evans-Pritchard to reveal information about Clinton.
13. Stanley Huggins - lawyer investigating Madison Guaranty. Suicide. His extensive report has never been released.
14. Florence Martin - Accountant for the CIA and had information on the Barry Seal case. Three gunshot wounds to the head.

Whitewater, Benghazi, Filegate The woman has become a known figure in the world and an extremely wealthy figure - all on the coattails of Bill. If it wasn't for Bill, no one would have a clue who she is....And she'd probably be in prison after figuring out a way to steal old people's life savings. As a senator, she promised to bring 200,000 new jobs to NY in her first term. Instead, she spent all her time schmoozing in D.C. While NY shed thousands of jobs for a net loss of over 20,000. She now has a huge pension from being a Senator in a state she did nothing for. She has a federal pension from being a Sec. Of State for which her signature accomplishment was handing a red reset button to Russia in which the word on the button was offensive because she didn't check the translation. Meanwhile, she loses her temper when questioned about why she did nothing to protect Ambassador Stevens as though his life meant nothing to her ("what difference does it make"). She is divisive and would not bring this country back together as it needs to be.

Criminal for President? This woman has abused power, lied, covered up her personal crimes and I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison rather than having anything to do with our country. I would love a woman to be president someday.....This woman is a monster and I am ashamed to call her a representative of my gender. An absolutely disgusting person.

There's more to life than just woman's rights I definitely support women's rights, gay rights, poverty reform, but hillary clinton is NOT the woman to do it! She did next to nothing as a senator and of course we can't forget her MAJOR screw ups as the secretary of defense! Letting americans die, lying about it, and finally saying "what does it matter." she can't be president!

Secret Service agents view protecting Hillary as a form of punishment. As Kessler notes, Clinton frequently declares her deep concern for ordinary Americans. And, in fact, the Wellesley College-educated Democrat has stressed a fuzzy set of populist-progressive principles thus far in her campaign.

However, she has an embarrassingly long history of treating actual Americans terribly when she interacts with them. Her seething anger is so persistent that Secret Service agents and law enforcement personnel have long considered the assignment of protecting her "a form of punishment."

"Hillary was so mistrustful and vengeful," one ex-Secret Service agent told Kessler.

"She"s very angry and sarcastic and is very hard on her staff," a source said. "She is a totally different person behind the scenes than what you see when she is being interviewed."

"She"s known to snap at agents and yell at agents and dress them down to their faces, and they just have to be humble," a source explained, "and walk away."

"Agents don"t deserve that," a Secret Service agent told Kessler. "They"re there to do a job, they"re there to protect her, they"ll lay their life down for hers, and there"s absolutely no respect for that."

Hillary is woefully disorganized and habitually late. Showing up on time won"t be a feature of a Hillary Clinton presidency, according to Kessler. "She had children running her campaign," an agent who was around the 2000 version of Clinton told the author. "She had a lack of organization and a lack of maturity. She could not keep a schedule."

Back when the Monica Lewinsky scandal was in full bloom, Kessler recounts, a uniformed Secret Service was on duty on the South Lawn of the White House when Hillary showed up in the back of a limousine.

"The first lady steps out of the limo, and another uniformed officer says to her, "Good morning, ma"am,"" the agent told Kessler. "Her response to him was "F off." I couldn"t believe I heard it."

Read more:

This Country would be destroyed if this woman is not gone.
- Untied States of Disaster

"Illegall immirgarbts have no right in america. They take lives and jobs and 97.314523563 of thm are drug cartel or drug dealers."

You are absolutely right. They have no rights in America. That doesn't mean we should allow people to beat up homeless Mexicans and pee on them... It could be handled in a much better way.

I read your other points. Those deaths have literally a 1% chance of being committed by Clinton... And at the end of the day you don't have any proof that these crimes were meant to happen.

If they illegally jump the border we should be able to do anything to them becusse they are technology aliens. The US Gov proved Mrs hitters crimes. She's a liar and you have no more true statements to add so I won

"The US government proved Ms. Hitler's crimes"

Umm, no. I'm pretty sure that if Clinton was proved to be a murderer, she would be held on trial and then imprisoned, would she not?

"You have no more right arguments so I won"

I have plenty of arguments actually, of you take a look at my above arguments you will see that you have ignored many of them and instead went on a moronic rant about how Clinton is a murderer.

If they illegally jump the border we should be able to do anything to them becusse they are technology aliens. The US Gov proved Mrs hitters crimes. She's a liar and you have no more true statements to add so I won. I never saud Mrs hitler murdered ayome

"I never said that she murdered anyone..."

Don't play dumb with me, you literally listed down a whole list of dead people whom you believe the Clintons are responsible for.

"I won the debate"

You still did not prove that Clinton was responsible for anyone's death, therefore, you did not win.

Vote Con!
Posted by Random1234 11 months ago
alexf, I've seen your other debates and my god, you keep pressing the idea to throw people in the ocean. Only I had an imagination larger when I was younger, except less violent, dumb, and more towards useful things like ideas for inventions. Anyway, if you're a troll and disguising yourself as an idiot, you did a really good job. But if you're an ignorant child that's been infected with racist and possibly Nazi ideas, I can't help you there. Carry yourself out of the hole you've dug yourself and move on. If you're going to be racist and not even be a professional debater, this is not the website for you.
Posted by The_Correct 11 months ago
you're just a troll
Posted by kes19 11 months ago
Anyone who misspells the word "president" has invalid opinions, especially when this website includes a feature to check spelling.
Posted by MagicAintReal 11 months ago
I think you have to actually try to spell the word president "presdiint"
Really? This guy's not for real.
Posted by imabench 11 months ago
Found the dumbass
Vote Placed by AgentRocks 10 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Well, reading with no supporting points isn't enough, why throwing her off to the ocean?
Vote Placed by rross 11 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for saying con is a hideous woman who shouldn't be using the internet. Con's s&g was clearly better. I can't be bothered pointing out all pro's errors but I will give examples if asked. Most of pro's claims were unsubstantiated and effectively dismissed by con, eg. That if Clinton were a criminal, there would be evidence and she would be charged with something. If this was a troll debate, it needed to be funnier. Either way con wins.
Vote Placed by DomriRade4444 11 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: I can't figure out what the pro was actually advocating, so con easily wins just because pro didn't actually argue the resolution. Even if we change the resolution to Hillary Clinton should be president or something like it, Con wins. Conduct- Con, Pro used racist arguments, said Hillary Clinton was responsible for murder with no evidence and caller her Mrs. Hitler, and made sexist arguments. S&G- Con, Pro made many grammar and spelling errors, while Con was nearly perfect. Sources- Con, I'm going to vote Con because while neither used nearly any sources (I only saw BBC, Facebook, and Daily Caller), Pro made crazier claims without sources and used anonymous quotes. Arguments- Con, Pro just didn't attempt to argue their burden, and didn't cite anything. In Sum, Con wasn't great but was good enough, as Pro was awful.