democratic_avenger007.5
ViceRegent

Hilary Clinton is better than Donald Trump

democratic_avenger007.5

Pro

Trump is looking like the Republican nominee , but if president . America is doomed
ViceRegent

Con

Why will Hillary's fascism be better than Trump's conservatism?
democratic_avenger007.5

Pro

If anything Trump is fascist and I'm sure most Americans including me would want Hilary instead of Trump. I am not saying that Hilary is the next Kennedy or Reagan , I'm saying she would be better than Trump. Also i would rather have a fascist (in your opinion , Hilary) instead of a rascist, sexist and arrogant leader like Trump who goes stereotyping Muslims and Mexicans.
ViceRegent

Con

A fascist is one who believes that the government should control private property while ownership of it is maintained by private individuals. Given this, Hillary is the fascist,

And you still have not me why Hilary is better than Trump?
democratic_avenger007.5

Pro

I would rather have a fascist like Hilary than a racist,sexist,belligerent,bullheaded bigmouth like Donald Trump. Here is why Hilary is better than Trump, because she is not a racist,sexist,belligerent,bullheaded bigmouth like tTump. A person who calls all Muslims terrorists and all Mexicans rapists is not a suitable commander and chief for the United States of America. U think i sound like Jeb right now but is true. Why does he always talk about radical Islam , why not radical hinduism. Look I'm a Christian and i know that some Christians are also extremists and there have been attacks by some Christian terrorist groups. let me tell you some attacks by radical Christians, Wisconsin sikh temple August 5th 2012. The murder of Dr George Tiller, who by the way received many threats from Al Queda and ISIS was killed by a white american . Bottom line is, no religion doesn't have bad people but we should not be so against Muslims to the extent that we ban non american ones. That in my books is just ruining the amserican dream. Let me tell you something about Trump, forget about Muslims coming here , Donald himself will be banned from close allied Muslim countries like Iran,Saudi Arabia,Iraq. Look our closest allies are the Kurds , what are we gonna ban them too. Now talking about allowing refugees the 99.9999999% of innocent people freeing ISIS who u r deporting are just gonna be terrorised by ISIS more and the 0.0000001% of people who are from ISIS u r sending back are just gonna come back better trained. Trump is dumb. Trump talks like a 3rd grader, someone should tell him that if he will be president he would be president of America not some kingdom from game of Thrones. Fasicist is also another word for illiberal , which is Donald Trump.
ViceRegent

Con

If you best argument for Hillary is that she will not secure the boarders or otherwise defend the nation against the Muslim and South American hoard, then I believe the debate is over, for the debate presupposes that we both love our country, even to the point we sacrifice political correctness, at least in my mind As you do not share that love, I have no idea how to respond to you. Perhaps if your wife and your daughters get raped by Muslim men, you will change your tune. I pray that not happens, but given your love of the tyranny Hillary represents, you will get it soon enough.