LEEGR21
kyleflanagan97

Hilary Clinton is better than Donald trump

kyleflanagan97

LEEGR21

Pro

Welcome speakers to the debate... Hilary Clinton is better than Donald Trump. (No Offense). I beileve you guys have alot to say... SO BEGIN!
kyleflanagan97

Con

I do not personally agree with the stance that I am taking in this debate, but I love a challenge. I look forward to this debate.
LEEGR21

Pro

Donald Trump may be very rich and may have a intellegance in persuading people in. However, if he is ought to take control in us, people, I believe he would not do good in politics. All because a man is richa and is very funny, it does not mean he is going to make a better place.
kyleflanagan97

Con

Donald Trump may not have a lot of political experience, but i will remind you Obama was only a senator for 2 years before he began his candidacy for president, so I will remind you that political experience has not been an issue for democrats in the past. And yes he has declared bankruptcy before, but so has bill gates and warren buffet. Most largely successful businesses will have failing smaller companies to go along with them.
LEEGR21

Pro

Due to fact, Clinton is more supported than donald in 49 percenr to 44. These results are according to the latest from the SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll conducted online from May 2 through May 8 of 12,714 adults including 11,089 registered voters. And the math shows that Clinton, as unpopular as she is, could potentially be the first candidate to win Trump by more than 10 percentage points.
kyleflanagan97

Con

Popularity in polls does not make her a better person, it simply means she is more popular.
Posted by Danielle 6 months ago
Danielle
@LEEGR21-- Would you be willing to debate that Gary Johnson is better than Hillary? I'd be arguing on behalf of Gary.
Vote Placed by Ockham 6 months ago
Ockham
LEEGR21kyleflanagan97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct was good on both sides. Con had better spelling and grammar due to all the mistakes Pro made in Round 2. I think Con had a convincing response at the end - it isn't relevant how popular Clinton is, the question is whether she is better than Trump. Pro was the only one to use any sources, so that goes to Pro.