yish
I_Wanna_Rawk

Hilary to jail

I_Wanna_Rawk

yish

Pro

should go to jail because of many suspicious and illegal actions.she took part in the killing of eleven people during the Benghazi attacks.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

PS: In the constitution it says that you may not take bribes from other countrys.she took three billion dollars from Yemen,omen,Morocco and Saudi Arabia
http://www.politifact.com...
She also took 190,000 dollars in furniture from the Whitehouse
http://capitalismisfreedom.com...

PSS:have A nice debate
I_Wanna_Rawk

Con

I accept this debate.

For starters, how exactly did she " take part in the killing of eleven people during the Benghazi attacks"? You have no evidence, except for a Wikipedia article that I skimmed, which said that the attacks were premeditated. It said nothing about Clinton joining forces with Ahmed Abu Khattala to take vengeance for the video "The Innocence of Muslims". You shouldn't even be using Wikipedia as a reliable source anyway!

Second, you have no proof other then the testimony of one man. Certainly not enough to warrant a prison sentence in America, where you must be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt to be punished.

Third, all I can say is.... she took furniture that was given to her and her husband. Big deal. About the donors, the article didn't state whether or not they explicitly stated that. I assume if they really wanted the pieces to stay in the white house they would have actually spoken to the Clinton's after this event happened...

I'm not defending her, I certainly believe she should not be President, but to go to jail, you need to be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, something you have not even come close to in a few sentences.

Good luck in the second round, and please write your argument out this time. I don't have time to read three lengthy articles.
yish

Pro

yish forfeited this round.
I_Wanna_Rawk

Con

As my opponent forfeited, I would like to extend my arguments and to remind you that as this is a debate on wether or not Clinton should go to jail, Pro's arguments must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I do not have to present reasons of my own, just rebut my poopnent's. So far I have done that cleanly. I wish my opponent good luck in the next round, and ask him to remember to post an argument this time.
yish

Pro

yish forfeited this round.
I_Wanna_Rawk

Con

Again, I would like to extend all rounds. As Pro never responded and failed to prove any points at all, I ask that all votes go to Con. Thank you.
Vote Placed by Reigon 8 months ago
Reigon
yishI_Wanna_RawkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro FF.