Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are both unqualified to become President

DocMan has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Introduction and Layout

Many people are wary about our selection for the next president of the United States, and for good reason. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have stated the most ridiculous things, have terrible public behavior, have severe bias against opposing people/parties, etc.

First round: Acceptance and Introduction
Second round: Main argument
Third round: Rebuttals and Conclusion

Thank you in advance for accepting! Please note, Con can choose to defend Clinton, Trump, or both candidates.

Since my opponenet has not defined qualified, I shall do it for him/her.

qualified - meets all qualifications set by Article II of the Constitution to be president

I only have to prove that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton meets the requirements set by the Constitution to be president. So I'll be arguing that both are qualified according to the Constitution to be POTUS. Best wishes to my opponent

Thank you for accepting the debate Con! I would like to apologize for not defining unqualified. I meant to use a different definition of the word:

Unqualified (adjective): not competent or sufficiently knowledgeable to do something.

Since I had my chance to define unqualified in the first round, I would like to forfeit this debate. It also wouldn't be fair to my opponent if I used a different definition out of nowhere. Lastly, my opponent is correct that Clinton and Trump are legally qualified to become president, as they meet all requirements set by the Constitution.

Again, I would like to apologize to my opponent and all those that were expecting a good debate. I will be sure to define key terms in future debates.

It's fine, let this be a lesson to be more specific when writing out your resolutions.
Posted by warren42 1 month ago
Let me know when this reaches the voting period