Hillary Clinton, despite her flaws, would be a better president than Donald Trump

Astomb01 has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Round One: Introduce topic and a small argument introducing your position.
Round Two: Full arguments.
Round Three: Rebuttal and closing arguments.

I think that Hillary would be a better president than Trump. Trump's lack of political experience is not an advantage, as he claims, but a massive disadvantage for dealing with complicated partisan politics. Trump's ambiguous political history proves that he can't be trusted to follow through on his promises once he gains office. His ignorance of even the most basic principles of this country (The Bill of Rights), shows how unprepared he is for this position. Finally, Trump's blatantly racist comments show that he has no idea what being a president is all about.

I agree that Hilary would be a better president than Donald trump but here is why, Donald trump has no realationship to the people he wants to govern. He lives the 1% life that amarican family's can't have. While a half of the United States is living at homeless shelters and even park benches he has never known anything other than the wealthy. Also the way I see it Donald trump is a hot head I think all it would take is one threat from North Korea and he would have no hesitation to press the red button and send hundreds of nukes their way. Now I may be stretching that a little far but just think about it. Also here is the #1 thing i cannot stand about Donald trump, which is the fact that he wants to build the trump wall which when you think about it, yes it probobly would do is Job but most immigrants are not illegal and those who are not illegal are being kept out rather than invited in this can be represented by the quote, "the difference between walls and bridges is walls are made to keep things out, bridges are made to invite those who belong." Why make a wall when you can knock up security.

I think we are in agreement... He really wouldn't be a good president.
Posted by warren42 1 month ago
Though I agree that Clinton is better than Trump and agree with most of what has been said in this debate I'm really interested in Con's figure that half of the United States is homeless.
Posted by cwt002 1 month ago
I think of Trump as kind of a wild card, you really are not sure what you are going to get or what will happen. But with Hillary you know that there will be scandals and unethical behavior throughout her entire term. Ultimately, Trump has just said some politically incorrect things, which is not a bad thing, to be honest, but Hillary has proven herself to be completely untrustworthy.
Posted by TheBenC 1 month ago
With every election we have the same thing. I coined a phrase years ago. Different a$$hole, same $hit. That is what politics is. They are all the same and we, normal people, get shat upon.

Trump is the first candidate I have ever seen in my nearly 40 years who has a chance of being a different type of politician. He is too rich to buy. He owes no favors to foreign governments. He says some dumb stuff but he is a businessman. He starts the negotiations with what would favor his side and is willing to meet in the middle. Forget his comments. Look at what he can do and how he is different from every freaking politician ever!
Posted by ILikePie5 1 month ago
I don't understand how you can say Hillary is better than Trump, I will gladly debate this with you, as I want to change your view on Mr.Trump.
Posted by Radical_Spaghetti2 1 month ago
BoP is totally on Con here XD
This one is common sense
Do you want a fascist neo-nazi? or someone who wants equality for all
Idk this is SOOOOO hard *obvious sarcasm is obvious*