DebaterGood
Ryan_J_Pratt

Hillary Clinton is a liar

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

DebaterGood

Pro

This debate is about whether Hillary Clinton is a liar. I am pro, (saying that she is) while my opponent is con (saying she is not).
RULES:: 1st round acceptance
2nd round arguments (No Rebuttals)
3rd round rebuttals
4th round conclusion
No trolling, this should be a RESPECTFUL debate towards each other.
We are debating about a single person, politics should not be part of this debate.( I am in independent) Although things that SHE has said in politics are okay to mention.
I look forward to a good debate!
Ryan_J_Pratt

Con

I oppose your argument and think that Hillary Clinton is not a liar. I am prepared to argue my side.
DebaterGood

Pro

DebaterGood forfeited this round.
Ryan_J_Pratt

Con

Ryan_J_Pratt forfeited this round.
DebaterGood

Pro

DebaterGood forfeited this round.
Ryan_J_Pratt

Con

Ryan_J_Pratt forfeited this round.
DebaterGood

Pro

DebaterGood forfeited this round.
Ryan_J_Pratt

Con

Ryan_J_Pratt forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
you lie about hillary clinton
Posted by Oromagi 1 year ago
Oromagi
Since lying is the number one occupational hazard of the politician, an argument can pretty easily be made that any politician is a liar relative to the general population. A politician's job is to find compromise between diverse, opposing, even violently opposed interest and to a degree unlike any other profession, a politician's words are publicly, permanently recorded. There no such thing as an effective politician who doesn't know when and how to lie. The only measure of interest, then, should be relative to other politicians. I'd have no problem defending Clinton's pragmatic honesty during the current campaign to the impossible promises of Sanders or Cruz or Trump. Sanders knows that the POTUS has no authority to break up big banks and that he'd have more relative power in that regard as an independent Senator than a presidential candidate, but he persistently misrepresents that potential to his fans. Trump knows as well as any politician that illegal immigration has declined to near net zero and that more illegal immigrants come by plane than by foot, but he continues to promise to build a wall. Clinton may come of as mealy-mouthed when she says that these issues are complicated and that the best a POTUS can do is to engage these issues with an eye toward incremental advantage, but she is also telling the truth.
Posted by Hakkayo 1 year ago
Hakkayo
Isn't everyone by the nature of human beings a liar, we've all lied at some point.