Hillary Clinton is honest.
Debate Rounds (3)
there's a lot of instance where she lied, I'll try to keep it short. Here's a list of 4 I can remember on top of my head
Claims by Hillary Clinton
1. "I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email"
2."I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two"
3. During the 2008 Presidential campaign, Clinton claimed she landed in Bosnia "under sniper fire"
4. In an interview, Clinton stated that she "came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt".
Proof that she lied.
1. According to James Comey (FBI director), "a total of 113 emails contained information that was classified at the time the messages were sent or received."
2. "Clinton used "multiple devices" throughout her four years as the nation"s top diplomat, according to the head of the FBI "
3. "as demonstrated by CBS News video that shows Clinton arriving on the tarmac under no visible duress, and greeting a child who offers her a copy of a poem."
4. "A few weeks before they left the White House, the Clinton's were able to muster a cash down payment of $855,000 and secure a $1.995 million mortgage. by 2004 Hillary was ranked the 10th wealthiest member of the senate, with a net worth between $10 million and $ 50 million"
First, unless you can read people's minds you can't prove she was lying. The best you can do is prove she was telling a falsehood. Then, it comes down to probability if she was knew she was telling a falsehood or not.
Let's look a the claims one at a time.
"1. According to James Comey (FBI director), "a total of 113 emails contained information that was classified at the time the messages were sent or received."" jays_slayer
First, she was sent thousands of emails. It is very possible she simply messed up and didn't notice they were classified. 
"Let’s unpack that. Out of 110 emails that Comey testified contained classified information (which constituted only 0.2% of Hillary’s 55,000 emails), only three had any markings indicating the presence of classified material. And Comey conceded that those three were improperly marked." 
Out of 55,000 emails 110 emails had classified emails, of those 110, three had markings. Out of those three all three were improperly marked. 
Was Hilary telling the truth? Almost, she missed 110 emails out of 55,000. Was she lying? Almost certainly not, this can easily be attributed to human error. Impact, Hillary made an honest mistake on .2% of emails and thus was honest, despite telling a falsehood.
As for the server, as you can see she only used one server. Also note, a server can be multiple machines. Impact, Hiliary was telling the truth. Without a falsehood, my opponent cannot hope to claim she was lying.
"CLINTON: The FBI has the server that was used during the tenure of my State Department service." 
"3. "as demonstrated by CBS News video that shows Clinton arriving on the tarmac under no visible duress, and greeting a child who offers her a copy of a poem."" jays_slayer
That was just be a mess up. She was probably tired. Campaigning takes a lot of energy. Honest mistake.
""A few weeks before they left the White House, the Clinton's were able to muster a cash down payment of $855,000 and secure a $1.995 million mortgage. by 2004 Hillary was ranked the 10th wealthiest member of the senate, with a net worth between $10 million and $ 50 million"" jays_slayer
Bill Clinton was president of the USA, which virtually guaranteed income the mortgage sounds correct. As for the $855,000 that was probably why they were broke. Notice the cash down payment was made before they were broke. Thus, it is reasonable to assume they were broke because of the cash down payment. Remember the president and first lady live within the White House, so they needed a place to live after leaving office. As for 2004 being 10th wealthiest member of senate, this was three years later.
I ask for you not to make any new arguments in the last round, since I will not be able to respond to them. Thanks for the debate.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.