GOTRUMPGO
xvyz

Hillary Clinton is not fit for President

GOTRUMPGO has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

GOTRUMPGO

Pro

Argument at hand is how she is Lying corrupt puppet, whose followers are arrogant and mislead. Love to see why anyone would even think of voting for her, I await my challenger.
xvyz

Con

Resolution:

“Hillary Clinton Is Not Fit For President”

I believe the resolution is intended to state that she is not fit for the presidency.

Fit
- “(of a thing) of a suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose.” There are two entailments of this term:

P-One who is fit for something has the necessary qualities to assume a position.

Q- One would be effective in this position.

Regarding the resolution, is it the case that Hillary Clinton does not have the necessary qualities to be president, and is it further the case she would be ineffective as president

BoP:

Pro is making a claim that it is indeed the case that Hillary Clinton is not fit for the presidency. Pro is taking the affirmative position, and as such the BoP is on him to demonstrate the truth of this claim.

I can negate the resolution by showing that Hillary Clinton has the necessary qualities to assume the presidency, and, or that she would be an effective president. I am not required to argue P and Q. Since the resolution requires Not-P, and Not-Q, , I can argue P, and, or Q, it is the inclusive disjunctive case.

Since pro has not offered any substantive argumentation, I shall deduce that the first round is relegated to acceptance, and as such I will pass it back over to pro. I await pro’s arguments, and look forward to a rousing debate.
Posted by tonyrobinson 1 month ago
tonyrobinson
Proof of her and Bills corruption goes at least all the way back to when he was Governor of Arkansas. The proof is there but nothing can stick to them as they always find a way to get out of it as they think they are above the law.