Mags2
thejayster12

Hillary Clinton should run for president

Mags2

Pro

I'll be taking the pro side.. 1 round will be acceptance!
thejayster12

Con

Hillary Clinton should not run for Presidant. She is one of the worst possible things that could happen to our country. She keeps getting in the hot seat because she keeps sending political emails on her personal account. I dont know how people could possibly make that ok. Is this really what we want. Did'nt Bill Clinton screw us up enough. Obama is horrible and she could be under the influence of him. I am 12 and smarter then all you liberals who voted for Obama. Obama put us in 5.3 trillion dollars and I guarentee you Hillary is no better. She is just strait up bad. We would be better off with donald trump.
Mags2

Pro

First of all, Hillary is not one of the worst possible thing to happen to our country. We had George W. Bush, didn't we? She was our Secretary of State 2009-2013 and America didn't go to war, so your "she is one of the worst possible thing that could happen to our country," statement is invalid. Second of all, Bill did not screw us up. "The US went from having the largest budget deficit in American history ($290 billion) in 1992 when Clinton was elected to having a budget surplus of $127 billion when he left office in 2001," but this isn't about Bill, its about Hillary.

She has tons of background experience that would help her if she was to become president. I don't know if you know this, but when she was in her 20s, she was a hardcore Republican. She could definitely fork together with the Republicans to better America.
"Her liberal detractors like to say that she is virtually indistinguishable from likely Republican opponent Jeb Bush, but that misses the fact that a President Bush would be under enormous pressure to roll back Obama's hard-won reforms in the areas of health care, financial regulation, and the environment."

PS. I said that the first round is acceptance & just because you are a Republican, it doesn't mean your smarter than Democrats.
thejayster12

Con

thejayster12 forfeited this round.
Mags2

Pro

I will not debate this round, seeing that there are no rebuttals & will wait for my opponents response.
thejayster12

Con

thejayster12 forfeited this round.
Mags2

Pro

Mags2 forfeited this round.
thejayster12

Con

thejayster12 forfeited this round.
Posted by Russia_The_almighty 1 year ago
Russia_The_almighty
If Hillary Clinton wins I might go to Canada until we get a good president. For all you people thinking its sexist thinking she can't win, yeah and if it was racist not letting Obama in, all the more reason to go to Canada.
Posted by TheSatiricalAnarchist 1 year ago
TheSatiricalAnarchist
I don't like Hillary that much, but Con is an idiot...
Posted by Knobbyman 1 year ago
Knobbyman
I agree with jayster, Hillary will be no better than Obama and probably worse. If people called Nixon a criminal for erasing a few minutes of tape, then what do they call Hillary when she erased over 30,000 e-mails on a private server?