DoctaSchiz
cheekyhobo

Hillary Clinton

DoctaSchiz

Pro

Hillary Clinton is amazing in bed.

I know this FOR A FACT.

She was the greatest piece of a*s I ever had, and I've had'em all over the world!

(Name the movie for a prize. And don't google it, nerds. You know you thought about it.)

Clinton does things in bed to release her political stress and anger that would make a porn star blush.

This is fact.

Hubba hubba.
cheekyhobo

Con

Are you stating that you would tap ol' saggy saddle bags? Now, for me. I like Hillary as a candidate. But she is a) married and b) OLD AND SAGGY!!! Have you seen her neck flab? ewww.... Cheeky no likey!
DoctaSchiz

Pro

It's not that I WOULD bag her flabby a*s, it's that I ALREADY HAVE. Hillary, Bill & I were law students together at Yale. I was at the party where the two of them met, and she and I had already slept together. She was and still is the ultimate buttaface. Yoiu should see her naked. Hot DAMN! She's got the body of a 19 year old.

I repeat, "She was the greatest piece of a*s I've ever had, and I've had them all over the world!"

Who dares to challenge this fact?

Harumph! Harumph, I say!
cheekyhobo

Con

Yeah Yeah. Harumph Harumph, a pox on you. OK skip that. Hillary ain't got jack taco and I wouldn't tap that even back then. I have 1 love and only 1 love that I will have forever and I shall use my love as a standard bar. Hillary 0 mine 10000. In comparison, Hillary has and always will lose.
DoctaSchiz

Pro

A pox on you and your one love, I say!

Just because you have one love does not mean that Hillary is NOT hot. That is illogical. One has nothign to do with the other, and if you would count out your ability to judge someone's hotness because you have a lover, guy or girl, then you are not the right person to debate this point.

Hillary has a body worth tapping, an a*s that just won't quit, a hoohah that drips with love, and a chest that bounces unlike anything since the little red sing-along ball on TV.

I say, Hillary is hotter than July.

HARUMPH!
cheekyhobo

Con

Buhler? Buhler? Buhler?

So, the other day I was driving in my car and I accidentally hit a mailbox. I felt like crap because it was MY mailbox. A cheeseburger came flying out and a chicken stick hit my car window. Well, at the same time I was being chased by the Tokyo Mafia. I had been on the run for nearly 16 hours and I was HUNGRY!!! So I placed a brick on the accelerator, leaned out the window and drove with my foot and reached for the chicken. MMMMMM... Chicken. So right before I grabbed it, a bullet went through the back, then front window that hit my chicken! I crawled back in the car, moved the brick to the brake, got out, and kicked some butt! I grabbed the wheel right off my car and chucked it at the driver. Then with my awesome strength, I ripped the fender off and beat the schnikeeze out of the rest. Well, it was a good thing that they had Chinese Food in the car and I ate that as payment.
Posted by HoosierPapi 9 years ago
HoosierPapi
ROFLMAO sorry, this was the biggest laugh I've had all day. Too funny...
Posted by aparna 9 years ago
aparna
I thought that this website is for educated debates.......And I am really sorry for America because it seems like even the educated ones will act just like a primate in the internet........may be in the life too......If I am wrong about the life part--they might have some kind of psychological issues.....
Posted by Johnicle 9 years ago
Johnicle
wtf?.................

r u serious? i don't buy it, so i voted con because he out ran the Tokyo Mafia... thats better than doing a sack of potatoes (if he ever did)... Con's last speech really sold to me why I should vote for him...

Thanks for this... um... laugh
Posted by cheekyhobo 9 years ago
cheekyhobo
DoctaShiz, your account was canceled. You are an arrogant jerk who is unable to create your own arguments seeing as how you pretty much copied and pasted my previous insult. You are unoriginal and, well, stupid. I would ask that when you read this (since it is inevitable that you will return) that you would respond a touch more with civility.
Posted by DoctaSchiz 9 years ago
DoctaSchiz
You mean kinda how your dead mom liked to spread her legs for any scumbag who walked by and smiled at her?

If I am a scumbag, your whore of a mommy is the biggest dead c-bag this side of Anna Nicole Smith.

ROFLMAO you want to keep this up, child? You won't win against me. You lost the debate, and you're going to lose this insult fest (which you started, I might add).

Keep it up, child. Your dead mommy would be soooo proud of you.
Posted by cheekyhobo 9 years ago
cheekyhobo
You infer that you have a vagina seeing as how you require a douche bag. So in actuality, you are a female with low self-esteem and enjoy spreading your legs for any piece of scum who rolls by! I do say madam! You are a disgrace to the human race!
Posted by DoctaSchiz 9 years ago
DoctaSchiz
Well, my douche bag started leaking last week, so I would appreciate it if you would address my bag with a little more respect as well. I had to bury it in the back yard, and it was a really, really sad affair. So if you are goign to call me a douche bag, don't do it with disdain. It insults the memory and legacy of my glorious douche.
Posted by cheekyhobo 9 years ago
cheekyhobo
My mother died 6 years ago and she had cervical cancer before that. I would appreciate if your incompetence would not be affiliated with my mother's memory. I would ask that you correct your cranial-rectal inversion and ensure that you maintain proper manners when addressing me.
Posted by DoctaSchiz 9 years ago
DoctaSchiz
I dunnoh, Yoda. Did you check yo mom's hooha? I hear a lot gets lost in there.

Booo ya!
Posted by cheekyhobo 9 years ago
cheekyhobo
Si Sr. Douche Bag. The movie seen have I, but the question is, have you seen my keys? I lost them three days ago.
Vote Placed by riddlegrl7 9 years ago
riddlegrl7
DoctaSchizcheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Johnicle 9 years ago
Johnicle
DoctaSchizcheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by HoosierPapi 9 years ago
HoosierPapi
DoctaSchizcheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by yanksfan1987 9 years ago
yanksfan1987
DoctaSchizcheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by SolaGratia 9 years ago
SolaGratia
DoctaSchizcheekyhoboTied