anonymous_9123
frankfurter50

Hillary Clinton

anonymous_9123 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

anonymous_9123

Con

If I was to describe Hillary in one word I would say. Lying cheating garbage because one word can't describe how awful she is. Her husband is a rapist and she denied that he was she told lies just so that she could keep some power in our government, if that isn't twisted and disgusting then I don't know what it. Actually there is one word that can describe Hillary a megalomaniac.
frankfurter50

Pro

well, anonymous, here we are again. three debates in and you're still the same old republican you always have been.

you repubbos criticize hillary because her husband is a rapist. let me ask you this:

is the marquis de sade's great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson evil, just because he's related to him?

NO!

hillary isn't the rapist, okay? BILL is! she had nothing to do with all that! she's the VICTIM!

let me give you another little fictional situation:

a man stabs a woman in an alley. twelve minutes later the woman is barely breathing. the man is still there. a passerby comes up, strikes the woman in the face, and says, "YOU KILLED HIM!"

ridiculous, right?

she didn't deny that he did it for POWER! she denied it because she's a loving person, and decided to forgive him. let me ask you, anonymous, would you forgive your partner if they had a little mishap? if you wouldn't, i wonder if you're married at all.

the only thing i hate bill for doing is giving you repubs a reason to run your mouths off like a contestant in the new york city marathon. and i suppose cheating is wrong, too. but don't hate hillary for it!

also, i'm pretty sure monica lewinsky consented.
anonymous_9123

Con

First off I'm not a republican. Hillary lied about the rapes trying to defend bill not because love she did it because bill said he would help her be president. Next time you call me a rebuplican you must notice that this is the third time I have told you that I'm not a republican. It's the commies like you that say people are something else that have ruined our country. You freaking idiot act mature and try to research
frankfurter50

Pro

yeah, i guess i've never looked at your profile before. so you're a libertarian, eh? let me ask you this:

WHY THE HECK DO YOU SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP?

jeez, hold true to your own party, man! i mean, i know you guys never win and all, but why didn't you vote for, say, gary johnson or roger gary? and those are choices on the profile. maybe you should edit it.

or could it be that republicans just PRETEND to be libertarians, because they're afraid to lose democrat friends?

or maybe it's that republicans and libertarians are pretty similar. after all, gary johnson used to be a repub.

anyway, getting back to my argument...

defending him IS love! now hate, you see, hate would be dumping him and going away. but she stuck by him, through thick and through thin.

bill offered her the presidency because he LOVED her too! don't you get it? they LOVE each other.

do you republicans/libertarians/whatevers know what LOVE is? or has your excessive wealth made you blind to that concept?

here's proof that she defended him for love. think about this. the sex scandal was revealed in 1998. that was eighteen years ago. back then, was bill offering her any special incentive to forgive him and deny the rapes? did he offer her the presidency? did she run against bush? no. and yet she didn't pack her bags. she didn't leave. she stayed right by him. that's love. caring for someone without a reward.
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
thanks, jo! proves that MOST of us democrats are loyal to our own kind.
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
4 percent of democrats supported trump (http://www.people-press.org...)
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
The forfeit glitch sucks but, sure, I'll accept.
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
no, no! the JOKE was me talking in an old-timey voice, like i was a colonist or something. you know, "swine," "gallows"?

also, did you notice how old anonymous forfeited that last round? i guess my argument was too good for him. booyah!

tell you what, ilikepiefive, i'll go ahead. i'll challenge you. look out for it!
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
We do, the joke was Hillary Clinton.....why can't you just debate me....we'all let the voters decide.
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
hmm. i note that you republicans can't tell a joke when you see one...
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
And btw, your attitude says something about you....
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
Dude, calm down.....we can argue this in a debate
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
true democrats never vote for your brand of filth and injustice. if they do so, it is an act of treason and they ought to be sent to the gallows.

and don't give me your repulsive smiley face emoji, you swine!
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
I never said that Republicans didn't vote for Hillary.....the fact is that you are wrong:)