ddosserofhell
WKOJ

Hillary clinton is the best option

WKOJ

ddosserofhell

Pro

Hillary clinton is the best option for president of the united states. unlike donald trump, she doesnt plan to build a wall and she doesnt want to place a ban on muslims.

donald trump and his policies are only to make the people feel more safe but they will end up feeling the worst of his false promises.
WKOJ

Con

Thanks to Pro for making this debate.

Hillary Clinton cannot be trusted because she is a liar (http://hotair.com...). Pro only makes ad hominems towards Donald Trump, her biggest opponent.

The rest of the argument by my opponent doesn't have any sources and he doesn't explain why his promises are "false". The entire debate of my opponent was only criticisms of Donald Trump, Pro failed to show any real support for his side.

Vote con!
Posted by WKOJ 9 months ago
WKOJ
Thanks you guys for your votes !
Posted by whiteflame 9 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Chase226// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Con (Conduct, S&G, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro does not provide any proof on why Hillary is better. Pro provides no resources and a at most half baked argument.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter does not explain conduct or S&G. (2) Sources are insufficiently explained. Even if one of the debaters uses no sources, the voter is nonetheless required to assess the sources of Con as well, and must establish that they are reliable.
************************************************************************
Vote Placed by BackCommander 9 months ago
BackCommander
ddosserofhellWKOJTied
Reasons for voting decision: The original statement is that Hillary Clinton is the best option for the seat of POTUS. I disagree and so I came in on Con's side. Pro's lack of capitalization for names lost him the S&G vote, and their lack of anything but vague statements lost them the convincing argument vote. My personal opinion is that neither of the front-runners should be president and I tend to find it embarrassing when my fellow Americans act like they're the only choices.
Vote Placed by ThinkBig 9 months ago
ThinkBig
ddosserofhellWKOJTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro argued that Clinton is the best because Donald Trump wants to build a wall and wants to place a ban on Muslims. Pro never states why those two positions are wrong. What is wrong with building a wall and banning Muslims? Since pro never answers those questions (which are vital in fulfilling the BoP), I cannot award those arguments to Pro. Con argues that Hillary is a liar and cannot be trusted. At least he provides a source to give evidence for that claim, although he would have been much better off had he given examples of Hillary's lies. Pro has the BOP to show that Clinton is the best. He did not fulfill his burden and instead opted to attack only one of her 3 major opponents (the others being Stein and Johnson). For this reason, I vote con. Advice to pro: Learn how to capitalize letters, use apostrophes, use commas, and writing complete sentences. I could award S/G to con,, but because the grammar did not interfere with your overall message, S/G is tied.