Alexhawkins998
RNG_REKT

Hillary is a liar

RNG_REKT

Alexhawkins998

Con

May the best one win
RNG_REKT

Pro

Thank you for your kind invitation and challenge to this debate. May the best one win. While I am of a different opinion in real life, I will debate for this anyway. If you make any argument about my opinion in real life, the round will go to me. I will make my opening speech and rebuttal in the second round. In the last round, I will not introduce any more information or arguments, but I will simply just conclude and make a rebuttal to the best of my abilities.

I look forward to this debate.
Good luck.
Alexhawkins998

Con

My oppenent clearly does not understand that the country is going through a lot of hell, and we don't need to Hillary Clinton to make it worse than it already is. This women put the lives of Americans in danger while she was Secretary of State. 4 Americans died in one of the worst terrorist attacks this century has ever encountered. This could have easily been prevented, but it wasn't. Hillary Clinton received an email from Chris Stevens specifically asking for security and his email was tossed in trash. Totally ignored.
RNG_REKT

Pro

I thank my opponent for continuing this debate. I would also like to ask a question: Are you arguing for the right side? Your side is "Con," which means that you are trying to say that Hillary Clinton is NOT a liar. But you talk about how badly Hillary lies in your second speech, which makes me question my own argument. I guess this round goes to me, and you should post the correct side in the next round. However, I will argue against you anyway.

If you use any of my arguments in your next speech, the round automatically goes to me.

Rebuttal:
First of all, I would like to address one of your quotes: "My opponent clearly does not understand that the country is going through a lot of hell," which makes little sense because I have not said anything about what the country is going through. You accuse me of not understanding something, although you have little or no evidence. In essence, you are slandering just because I am your opponent and chose a different side than you. Could you please state your evidence in your next speech?

I would also like to ask my opponent for the name of the terrorist attack in which 4 Americans died, and why Hillary Clinton is at fault for this incident. Also, why does this make her a liar? In case I am not mistaken, I believe that the terrorist incident that you are talking about is referring to Benghazi. According to the Senate Intelligence of the United States, Benghazi could not have been prevented. "There were no US military resources in position to intervene in short order in Benghazi to help defend the Temporary Mission Facility and its Annex." Hillary Clinton did not have the ability to prevent this incident, nor did anybody else. Once again, you slander without evidence.

Thank you for your time and consideration, judges and debater.
Alexhawkins998

Con

Alexhawkins998 forfeited this round.
RNG_REKT

Pro

Posted by BlazingRodent 1 year ago
BlazingRodent
I am interested in seeing someone argue for Hillary being a liar after she gets accused of that so often. I am interested to read arguments supporting this accusations.
Posted by Alexhawkins998 1 year ago
Alexhawkins998
What is interesting?
Posted by BlazingRodent 1 year ago
BlazingRodent
This debate seems.... interesting.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Alexhawkins998RNG_REKTTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture