RepublicanForLIfe
ElijahTheRight

Hillary is qualified to be president

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

RepublicanForLIfe

Con

First I want to thank my opponent for debating with me. I will go against the argument "Hillary is qualified to be president"

First off Hillary has done so many things evil in her life that she cannot and, in fact, shouldn't even be allowed to be president. Hillary is worse than Trump for the following reasons:

Hillary supports the killing of babies, even after the nine week mark, as well as after birth. She says that babies aren't babies until they leave the hospital. This is outrageous and wrong, and she knows it. She is pro-choice, which is pro-death.

Hillary sent private and confidential information by email, and when it was discovered, deleted about 30,000 emails, and lied saying that they were about a yoga program and her daughter's wedding. Really? Like Trump said, that must have been a big wedding. According to nytimes.com (http://www.nytimes.com......) 8 of the emails that were released contained top secret information, 36 contained secret information, 8 contained confidential information, and 2,000 were classified as confidential. These emails show that she can jeopardize America by giving secret information to the wrong people. Hillary should be in jail.

In newly leaked videos, the Democratic party were hiring people to incite violence at Trump's rallies, and they were also trying to figure out how to accomplish voting fraud for Hillary.

Hillary left a couple people to die. She was heartless.

Hillary has done terrible things that people, who have only done one fifth of what she did, have been put in jail for.

Hillary is evil, and will ruin America, and she has so many other faults and failures.

Trump will set a new stage. Hillary will only continue what Obama has done and worse, and nothing will change dramatically. Trump on the other hand, who is not a politician and doesn't use the tactic "lie about everything if it makes you look good just to gain the people's vote," which is what Hillary does, will make a change. Trump is a business man and he knows how to make good deals with our allies. Trump will wipe the slate clean and we can start fresh. Trump is better than Hillary because Trump has never given anyone confidential information, and he will stick to what he has said he will do. Trump is for the American people, Hillary is for herself. Trump is better than Hillary and is therefore qualified to be president not Hillary. Thank you.
ElijahTheRight

Pro

I am willing to accept this debate. Although we are in differnt political parties, I think we will see eachothers points of view. Let

Of course, Hillary would not be the best candidate for president, but out of the two we have, I can safely say that Hillary is a better option.

I want to start of my point off with a definition. The definition of foolish is, "resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise." As we see, Donald Trump fits this definition because he is unwise in his words. He sparks controversy, which may be good or bad. The U.S. government has some censorship in order to protect its citizens, but Donald Trump is not abiding the censorship. He has his own censorship. Trump and his team try to censor media and the news in order to make him a more likeable person. Even though people say that people have freedom of speech through Trump, since he allows himself to make sexist and racist remarks, they actually don't. Donald Trump is not obeying the first amendment. He accuses people for their political stands. He humiliats people. No offence, but Trump reminds me of Adolf Hitler. Hitler admired the so-called "superace". Just look at Trump. He makes fun of disabled people, he is a racist, he is a sexist, and he humiliates some beliefs.

You say that Trump is a business man, and that he can pay the debts. He is a "businessman". How can he help America if he has over $650 million in debt.

http://www.independent.co.uk...
Posted by whiteflame 1 month ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Jaemk9// Mod action: Removed<

6 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Elijah proved a good point that both are not a good choice. Hillary is safer for the world and elijah proved that well

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't explain conduct or sources. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters. Merely stating what one side proved does not qualify.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 1 month ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: ILikePie5// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Conduct is tied as both sides were respectful to their opponent in their arguments. S/G is tied as both sides can be understood with minimal interference. Convincing arguments goes to Con as the debate was about the qualifications of Hillary Clinton not Donald Trump. Both sides used 1 source that was reliable which leads me to declare it a tie.

[*Reason for removal*] Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both sides. Merely stating what the debate was about doesn't qualify.
Posted by RepublicanForLIfe 1 month ago
RepublicanForLIfe
:P Sorry. So do I. :)
Posted by Mharman 1 month ago
Mharman
Darn it! I wanted the con side!