Zarlak
throctar

Hindu's are stupid because they don't eat bacon (Pro) Hinduism is a stupid religion (Con) Its okay

Zarlak

Pro

Hindu's are bloody stupid because they don't eat bacon. They are making themselves miss out on one of the best things in life. The social pressure that they would get from other Hindu's would make it hard to escape the cycle without being disowned by everyone you know, even though it would be totally worth it for bacon. Also they miss out on things like ham and cheese croissants and bacon pasta. Hinduism is a dumb religion, as there is also no legitimate reason to not eat pig products. It would not harm them in any way, and I don't care if you think cows are sacred in your country. Maybe if they ate more bacon Vodafone tech support would be a bit better.
throctar

Con

I will be debating that Hindu's are not stupid and a matter of fact Hindu's do eat bacon.

Firstly Hindu's do eat bacon, it is the muslims that do not eat bacon. Hindu's do not eat beef.

"Pigs are not forbidden by Hinduism except by those sects that ban all meat."[1]

As stated here hindu's eat bacon, with the exception of vegitatian which is no different to anyother religion or any normal person.

"When those categories are adjusted slightly, the data revealed that 84% of Hindus have "at least some college" degree (compared to 50% of all Americans) and 80% have a family income that exceeds $50,000 a year (compared to 48% of all Americans)."[2]

This report details that Hindu's are potentally smarter than the average American.

Hindu's are not stupid and they do eat bacon!

[1] http://www.clovegarden.com...
[2] http://www.firstpost.com...
Zarlak

Pro

Not even going to bother arguing this point as it was not me who started the argument, I am sorry for the disappointment Throctar but I am trying to get this debate removed and I will not be responding for the remainder of this debate.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thankyou for your cooperation.
throctar

Con

throctar forfeited this round.
Zarlak

Pro

I refuse to give up my round, but never the less I would apprecaite it if this argument was dismissed due to it being posted by someone else using my account
throctar

Con

throctar forfeited this round.
Posted by Zarlak 3 years ago
Zarlak
I couldnt agree more
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
There's nothing's wrong with not eating a dead animal. That's totally nasty. Jews don't eat pork or shellfish and Muslims don't eat pork. Are they stupid to?
Posted by Zarlak 3 years ago
Zarlak
I would like to formally apologise for this debate, I left my computer vacant and came back to this... It had already been challenged and I can not delete it.... I would preferred not to be reported for this due to it not being my fault.... not to mention that this may destroy my 100% win rate xD
Vote Placed by Zarroette 3 years ago
Zarroette
ZarlakthroctarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Not sure what's going on here, but I will check back to see what happens.