mscolorado
p1mp1na1n7eazy

Hispanics cause no problems In the United States, Hispancs Have Made The United States!!!!

mscolorado

Pro

Everyone is always stating, How Illegals are a problem, The only problem is the Mouths it is coming from, if everyone would just mind their own business, and leave Hispancs alone... this would be a better place to live,
but what is going to end up happening, the illegals are going to be forced to go back, and everyone will wish they were here again.

THEY ARE HARD WORKERS, GREAT PROVIDERS FOR THEIR FAMILIES!
MOST WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T SAY THE SAME THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES

HISPANICS TAKE THE SLACK FOR WHAT AMERICANS DON'T WANT.

50% OF AMERICANS START SOMETHING THAT 100% OF HIPANICS FINISH,

I am a white american women, and I am ashamed that the united states has started this entire MESS!!!!!! something that should have never happend. and if some people want to get right down to it, the truth is many many many years ago, a portion of the united states, was Mexico.....

America has been a blessed place, america has been built up, because we were thankful of all things, but in todays world, things are changing, and people aren't thankful anymore, people are not welcoming different cultures in our country, people are making big deals of nothing, there are no problems with hispancs...... only people who are making problems of it...

I can't believe that this is happening, but I should because it is only the BIBLE fullfilling, everyone is growing weary, and becoming evil....

so really my words aren't going to matter, just like yours isn't.... whats going to happen is going to happen, and there is nothing we can do about it, But I do think people should lay off the hispancs and stop being so jealous...
yes they drive new cars, yes their grocery buggies are more full than yours, yes they smile a lot, and they are happy....but it is only because they works their asses off... so if you have a problem with jealous, change your ways if you envy them..... work harder.... BUT FOR GODS SAKE LEAVE THEM ALONE......
THEIR HARD WORKERS, AND GREAT SPIRITED PEOPLE (I KNOW) I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND, WHOM I AM BLESSED FROM GOD ABOVE TO HAVE MET......I WOULDN'T TAKE A WHITE MAN OVER HIM ANYDAY.... ALLTHOUGH I KNOW THERE ARE GREAT WHITE MEN....AS IN EVERY RACE.....BUT EVERYONE NEEDS TO LAY OFF!
p1mp1na1n7eazy

Con

lol do you think that i actually think that all mexicans are illegal thousands and thousands come here everyday trying to make a better life yes they are hard workers yes they dont sit on the street and beg for money like we do but there are some people that actually like to work but we cant why do you think are soup kitchens are packed and our homeless shelters are packed? hmm? because most of the illegals are taking the jobs.Lets be realistic if we let everyone just come here do you know what america will be like we'll just become another 3rd world country.i just hope one day that everyone can come here legally so i can prove a point. good day (:
mscolorado

Pro

mscolorado forfeited this round.
p1mp1na1n7eazy

Con

p1mp1na1n7eazy forfeited this round.
mscolorado

Pro

mscolorado forfeited this round.
p1mp1na1n7eazy

Con

p1mp1na1n7eazy forfeited this round.
Posted by Jamcke 8 years ago
Jamcke
sadolite: Your claim that "I base my statement on the obvious, In almost every case when a person says something is complex and not that easy when it comes to social issues, it means they will do nothing to solve the problem" is ridiculous.

Let's say a person is suffering from health problems caused by constant exposure to something they're allergic to and a doctor suggests that they treat the symptoms instead of removing them from the allergen. This would be an example of how a situation can be more complex than simply solving the problem due to one of the resulting conditions of the true problem at hand. That doesn't mean that nothing should be done.

If you think that overthrowing the Mexican government would solve all the problems facing the Mexican people, you're sadly mistaken. You should ask yourself how it is that conditions got to be how they are and what has allowed these conditions to persist for so long. Have you ever considered that the exploitation of cheap labor by American corporations / NAFTA in order to compete with China and the drug trade between the US and Mexico could have something to do with the problem? Perhaps US corporations and the US government play a major role in conditions being what they are in Mexico.

Additionally, there exists some political incentive on behalf of some politicians to allow illegals to flood into this country in droves. First off, if millions of Mexican immigrants that have came into the US are granted citizenship, we suddenly have a large number of people that can be drafted which would drastically increase the size of our standing army in the event that the draft would need to be reinstated. Secondly, if these uneducated immigrants became citizens and indeed become the majority of our population (which they are poised to do within the next twenty years at current rate), all a politician has to do to get elected is tell the uneducated majority what they want to hear in order to get elected.
Posted by HandsOff 8 years ago
HandsOff
I agree, but good luck trying to change others. You points reminds me of another ridiculous offering we present to the Mexicans-- "come break our laws and we will not arrest or deport you." Again we are idiots (or at least those who defend this policy are), and we deserve to pay for our stupidity.

You can't change the mind of your political opponents, but you can prepare yourself for the inevitable reckoning of their stupid decisions. If you prepare wisely you may be able to insulate yourself from the consequences enjoy the debacle. For instance, I can't wait for this country to drop into a soft depression due to the fiscal irresponsibility that caused the national debt and the weakening dollar. I'm prepared, and I will not only enjoy watching, but profit from the scenario.
Posted by sadolite 8 years ago
sadolite
Hands off, I agree with you 100% about the free stuff. But the problems very core is that the Mexican govt could offer the very same thing to it's people and more with all of the resources they have. But if we are going to use the excuse of "Because we the U.S. offer it so they take it". This makes the Mexican Govt look even more corrupt because it is a willing accomplice to forcing it's people across the boarder so it can get out of the responsibility of providing for it's own people. The people risk dehydration and death to get here, something is very wrong with that govt if people are willing to do this as well as leave their families behind as so many do. It is the Mexican Govt's responsibility to make people not want to risk their lives and break the law to leave their own country. I don't mean this in a dictator type fashion ether. It is completely their responsibility to make their own citizens have faith in it's govt and it's ability to do what is best for the people of Mexico. Not drug cartels and corrupt politicians. I wounder if they have a thing like the Rico act over there. Maybe we should tell them about how successfully it was used here in the 20's and 30's when corruption ran rampant here in the U.S.
Posted by HandsOff 8 years ago
HandsOff
"Why would they flee a country that for all of it's resources available to them"

We will pay them more, educate their children at our cost, give them free medical care and allow them to access to our courts. Who wouldn't want to take advantage of the handout we continue to offer them. We need to point the finger at ourselves, not them.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
Who said they didn't have a corrupt government?

I can agree with the part about illegal's but not legals.
Posted by sadolite 8 years ago
sadolite
Just to clarify, I don't want the U.S. govt to overthrow the Mexican Govt. I want all of the people who come here from Mexico illegally and use the excuse of "We only want to make a better life for ourselves" to overthrow the Mexican Gov't. They ought to know more than anybody what conditions are like in Mexico, Why would they flee a country that for all of it's resources available to them, should be one of the richest countries in the world. Ask yourself one question. Why is a country so rich in natural resources a third world country? Don't know? A corrupt Gov't.
Posted by HandsOff 8 years ago
HandsOff
I personally believe the offering of all unearned services paid for with the money of others is wrong. But for the purposes of this topic, all I am saying is that citizens and non-citizens alike will take advantage of "free" services if we are happy to provide them. And apparently we are, as we would not offer them if 51 percent of us didn't think it was a good idea. I hope that clears it up.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
What about the americans who also take advantage? Also who says they don't intend on paying? How exactly do you know this?

Americans get the same privelages, and some may be as undeserving, or even less deserving, yet it's okay for them to get it because they're American? Pardon me, but i'm not entirely sure I fully understand this logic.
Posted by HandsOff 8 years ago
HandsOff
Anyone who receives free healthcare because they go to the emergency room with no health insurance is a thief and a freeloader-- regardless of whether they are legal or illegal. That is one of the main arguments against immigrants-- that they cost us so much because they crowd our emergency rooms and cannot be denied treatment. The fact that our government has forced healthcare provider to offer services to people who do not intend to pay is the absurdity.

That goes for free education too. At some point, liberals in government and on the bench decided children of illegal immigrants should have access to our public edution system. We cannot mandate these types of handouts and blame others for taking advantage of them. We deserve the consiquences.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
"A legal freeloader costs the country just as much as an illegal freeloader. That is all I am saying. Both are undeserving. What I find entertaining is that voters, along with the officials they elect, are finally going to have to pay for their past and present kindness."

So any person who moves to another country and recieves benefits from that country for living there is a freeloader?

"Jamcke, I base my statement on the obvious, In almost every case when a person says something is complex and not that easy when it comes to social issues, it means they will do nothing to solve the problem."

Way to stereotype... I think it would be very difficult, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't do something if I could.

"Also, telling someone they have no backbone is not rascist I D I O T!! It can be said of any person or group of people who are not willing to step up to the plate and do what needs to be done."

But you see, what he was getting at was that you were calling an entire race of people cowards. The is pretty much a racist comment. You don't have to hate the race to make a racist comment about them.
Vote Placed by sonofzapp 8 years ago
sonofzapp
mscoloradop1mp1na1n7eazyTied
Vote Placed by LakevilleNorthJT 8 years ago
LakevilleNorthJT
mscoloradop1mp1na1n7eazyTied
Vote Placed by p1mp1na1n7eazy 8 years ago
p1mp1na1n7eazy
mscoloradop1mp1na1n7eazyTied
Vote Placed by sadolite 8 years ago
sadolite
mscoloradop1mp1na1n7eazyTied
Vote Placed by Derek.Gunn 8 years ago
Derek.Gunn
mscoloradop1mp1na1n7eazyTied
Vote Placed by Jamcke 8 years ago
Jamcke
mscoloradop1mp1na1n7eazyTied
Vote Placed by notsgniviLT 8 years ago
notsgniviLT
mscoloradop1mp1na1n7eazyTied