Aleksa_Stojkovic
WOLF.J

History can not account for the building of the pyramid of Giza

Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

Aleksa_Stojkovic

Pro

In mainstream history, the people who lived 4,500 years ago were primitive, bronze age ignorants - with less knowledge than the people living in some god forsaken village that you can come across if you travel across the seven mountains. Naturally, such people would only know the basics of living - perhaps starting a fire, getting some bronze melted, slaying some cows, making clothes from their skin, and perhaps even writing a thing or two on a couple of rocks.

There is no way in the world, that such a group of people could one day look across a field, and say: okay, time to build a pyramid, son - gather the materials. I know what level of architectural skill and understanding of mathematics that it would take to create even a simple structure, not to mention one of the world's seven wonders, that remains up for thousands of years, and for the longest time has been the largest structure ever built. No, such people can not do that.

In this debate, I will argue that mainstream history is obviously painting a wrong picture of the ancients, seeing that the ancients have built such a pyramid, and still have not received the proper credit for it - but are presented as ignorants, by editors worldwide sitting behind their desks not even knowing how to cook a meal for themselves. It's a disgrace.
WOLF.J

Con

Intelligence level aside, people can follow orders. Schools taught us that Pharaohs forced slaves to build pyramids for them, under a hierarchy system. So say you have 100 slaves on the infrastructure site, each slave has to built w/ 100 bricks a day or he dies, by the end of the month you will have your pyramid. Obviously its an anecdotal exaggeration but you get my point. Once again IQ level doesn't prevent man from following orders. Egyptians and Greeks were highly intelligent in addition to this.

Now quickly on your argument, "the people who lived 4,500 years ago were primitive, bronze age ignorants", not really in fact most ancestors post 10000bc are probably smarter than us from a natural instinct point of view, great w/ situational awareness.

" the longest time has been the largest structure ever built.", its not even that big mate, and why would it decay if no one invades it."

"In this debate, I will argue that mainstream history is obviously painting a wrong picture of the ancients, seeing that the ancients have built such a pyramid, and still have not received the proper credit for it - but are presented as ignorants, by editors worldwide sitting behind their desks not even knowing how to cook a meal for themselves. It's a disgrace"

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT LAST PARAGRAPH, WHAT IS YOUR STANCE N OVERALL MO BRO>/?
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Pro

1. For some reason, you quote me as saying "the people who lived 4,500 years ago were primitive, bronze age ignorants" when in fact that is not my position. When I wrote that, I was merely pointing out the position of mainstream history, in order to argue against it.

2. I do not see, in the entirety of your post, anything that would even remotely resemble an explanation of how primitive people could possibly have built the Giza pyramid, without very advanced technical and architectural understanding, and technological devleopments.

This entire debate rests upon the assumption that my opponent is an advocate of mainstream history, and holds the same beliefs that one may find in educational institutions - meaning, you have to argue from the standpoint that the ancients were at the exact level of knowledge that modern historians and archaeologists place them at, which does not include advanced architectural knowledge. So in short, we could have this debate rolling if you could propose a method in accordance with mainstream views, which I would then argue against.
WOLF.J

Con

Not necessarily, all i am saying is that slaves were forced to construct pyramids under strict orders. That is what happened, your arguments are jargon and beat around the bush, but im just highlighting fact, straight to the point.
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Pro

Saying that slaves built the pyramids is incredibly vague and does not at all address the issue of how the Giza pyramid was built with primitive knowledge of architecture (in accordance with mainstream history).
WOLF.J

Con

IDC if its vague, it happened. What is your proposed theory of How Giza was built.?
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Pro

Clearly you are not ready for this website.
WOLF.J

Con

Got more wins than you cuz, I'll repeat myself, what's your fvcking theory!?!?!
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Pro

If you can not understand the argument, you do not accept the debate. Instead, you post a comment and request further information.

I clearly stated my argument multiple times. I am looking for an opponent that agrees with the view of mainstream history, and believes he or she is able to explain the building of the Giza pyramid within that framework. In other words, babies do not know how to write. If there is a writing in the room, and you believe that the baby wrote it, you have to explain how it was done, within the limited framework that you can work with, of what toddlers are known to do. You can not say that he or she walked to the library, ripped out a page, and placed the page in the room, because babies (1) can not locate libraries (2) can not access libraries (3) can not use the traffic. Of course, this is only a far fetched example to demonstrate exactly what my argument is, regarding the Egyptians, and the Giza Pyramid.
WOLF.J

Con

I do understand, like I just said in the comments, in order for us to progress, you need to tell the world of your alternate theories. Otherwise it remains that slaves built Giza, which they did.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Well its flawed w/ out an alternative, as u have no basis
Posted by Aleksa_Stojkovic 2 weeks ago
Aleksa_Stojkovic
I am not here to present an alternative theory, I am here to argue that the current mainstream view of history can not account for the Giza pyramid, as clearly stated in the title, and my posts.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 weeks ago
WOLF.J
I do understand this debate, however if you want to pose this q, you must have an alternative theory. A theory uve failed to address.
Posted by Aleksa_Stojkovic 2 weeks ago
Aleksa_Stojkovic
(1) It's not my only debate, I had other, lengthy and intelligent debates, check again (2) I remained civilized in all my responses to you (3) You have broken the rules by accepting a debate you do not understand (4) The debate is therefore "sh1t", but not because of my actions, but because of your actions.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 weeks ago
WOLF.J
How can you say I'm not ready, this is your only debate n it's sh1t!
Posted by Aleksa_Stojkovic 2 weeks ago
Aleksa_Stojkovic
@Actions_Speak When a person accepts the debate, I will proceed to present what I consider an impossibility for the level of human development at that time, according to mainstream history. The opponent then has to prove that it can be done.
Posted by Aleksa_Stojkovic 2 weeks ago
Aleksa_Stojkovic
Posted by Actions_Speak 2 weeks ago
Actions_Speak
The process by which is was done has already been discovered and tested by researchers.

https://www.seeker.com...