RickyMT
alexmiller887

Hitler did nothing wong

alexmiller887

RickyMT

Pro

I will be debating for Hitler did nothing wrong and the holocaust is just a made up story by the jews. It is just a jewish folk tale leaked in to the mainstream society
alexmiller887

Con

(My opponent should be aware that his view is deeply controversial. However, if he wants to have an intellectual and intelligent debate I will be only too happy)
Since my opponent has failed to provide a definition, it falls upon me to make one. I will define this motion as "Hitler did something wrong", in the global context, in other words he did something wrong by starting World War 2. Even, if we discount the points which will be made by my opponent on how the Holocaust is a "myth" and a "folk tale", Hitler still discriminated against other minorities including
"Blacks
"Homosexuals
"Gypsies
In the next round, I will do some rebuttal and make the points that
"Hitler knew, and authorised the genocide of the Jews
"And he knew, and authorised plans to invade the world and establish a dominion.
I await my opponent"s reply.
RickyMT

Pro

If God can commit genocide from anger why can Hitler from something that he believes is worth fighting for. You can actually use the bible to support slavery so how different is God from Hitler?
alexmiller887

Con

My opponent has completely failed to address my points, and in fact has even submitted to my argument. He has said that Hitler committed genocide, therefore Hitler must have done 'something wrong'.

On to my point.
Hitler made the decision to invade Soviet Russia, and called it "the most difficult decision of my life.". This operation alone, ended in catastrophic defeat for Germany, and the German lost 800,000 men, while the Russians lost as many as 4,000,000.
This can't just be explained away. Besides, if we are treating the Bible as a reliable source of information, I have a quote for you, from the Ten Commandments. Thou shalt not kill. Using the evidence I have given, we can safely assume that Hitler, whether directly or not caused the death of millions of innocents.

In the next round, I will examine the hard truth about the 'Final Solution', or the Holocaust.

(1) http://www.ihr.org...
(2) http://en.wikipedia.org...
RickyMT

Pro

Your dumb obviously Hitler didnt do nothing
alexmiller887

Con

The Holocaust. One of the most horrifying events in recent history. Hitler was the man at the center of all this.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...'s_First_Antisemitic_Writing.html
A moment's reading of this letter, and it becomes chillingly clear what Hitler's intentions were. Hitler authorized the genocide of millions of Jews, 6 million, to be exact. 6 million Jews don't just disappear! The world Jewish population never recovered from this blow.

==SUMMARY OF THE DEBATE==
Round 1
My opponent made his challenge, but failed to define the motion, and so I did.
Round 2
My opponent made an irrelevant point about how god is like Hitler, which I fully support, unfortunately for him, he failed to
a) answer any of my points.
b) make any points of his own.
I then said that Hitler, whether directly or not killed at least 4 million people, thereby constituting something wrong.
Round 3
My opponent resorted to insulting me viz. 'your (sic) dumb'. I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but he used a double negative, Hitler did NOT do nothing, therefore he must have done something (that's the second time in this debate he has submitted to me)
I made the point that Hitler authorized the Holocaust, and then finished off by writing this part.

I can feel safe in turning this debate over to the voters. I would like to thank RickyMT for a very interesting debate. Vote Con!

(1) http://www.yadvashem.org...
Posted by alexmiller887 2 years ago
alexmiller887
whoop, that's too long.
http://tinyurl.com...
That will work.
Posted by alexmiller887 2 years ago
alexmiller887
Sorry guys, the letter link does not work.
Try this one.
Posted by alexmiller887 2 years ago
alexmiller887
PS to RickyMT. You may be offending many minorities who were persecuted by Hitler by having Hitler as your profile icon. Thank you.
Posted by alexmiller887 2 years ago
alexmiller887
Exactly. Hitler did not do nothing. Heh.
Posted by alexmiller887 2 years ago
alexmiller887
I agree too, but that in no way justifies what he said, about Hitler being innocent.
Posted by SoloNo.1 2 years ago
SoloNo.1
Although I certainly do believe that the Holocaust occurred (I saw all the hard evidence @ Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum), I still do agree with Ricky's point that God is no different from Hitler, as per what the bible says. God was a genocidal maniac.
Posted by gray28 2 years ago
gray28
I cannot agree that Hitler did nothing wrong. He obviously did, or he would have succeeded. Having said that, I'd like to share a little handed down family history. Apparently, my German-Ukrainian ancestors were robbed of their lands and anyone caught trying to leave the expanded Russian state was shot. Russian Jews would assist in targeting Germans for death as early as 1925 and this played heavily on the mind of Hitler, influencing his repatriation policies and eventual invasion of Russia. Yes, in a sense the Jews started all the killing- and not the reverse as history tells. I still can't condone what Hitler did next.
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 2 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
I believe that he is trolling you my god sir. You have my vote.
Posted by alexmiller887 2 years ago
alexmiller887
So, you're going to use the fact that 'Hitler was a painter' to appeal , and say he did nothing wrong because he painted pictures?
Just checking..
Posted by RickyMT 2 years ago
RickyMT
Have you seen Hitlers paintings? They are beatiful Source:http://www.bing.com...
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
RickyMTalexmiller887Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not justify his case and did not make arguments at all and lost conduct for directly attacking his opponent. Con arguments were backed by sources.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
RickyMTalexmiller887Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never really engaged in debate here,and insulted Con near the end. Con's counter-arguments needed to be addressed, and were well-sourced.