xPooppaXLog
FlyBoysGirl90

Hitler did nothing wrong and tried to bring the American Dream to Germany.

FlyBoysGirl90

xPooppaXLog

Pro

Hitler wanted to bring the American Dream to all Aryans living under his rule. He titled it the German Dream, but the Allies had to screw everything up for us. The estimation of Jewish deaths during the holocaust was severely exaggerated and they also should have just left. Therefore, Adolf Hitler tried to do what was best for his people and bring freedom to them.
FlyBoysGirl90

Con

Please share with me your sources that show that the estimation of Jewish Deaths was exaggerated.
"Us?" Please define us. Hitler had very strict criteria for the perfect race. If a person did not fit that criteria then they were forced from their homes, experimented on, tortured, locked up, and murdered in horrific ways. This was not just done to Jews, but many different types of people. Even a lot of the Germans who did fit into his perfect race image did not agree with what he was doing and secretly hid or helped Jews leave.
Hitler wanted to build the perfect race and to conquer land for that race to live on; this bears no resemblance to the American dream.
As for the Jews should have just left; they had lived there for generations. They had every right to that land and their homes. Why should they walk away from all that and face uncertainty and homelessness. I would also like to point out that some Jews did try to leave. They had to be smuggled out because Jews were not just allowed to leave, that was not enough for Hitler. He wanted every Jew to be killed.
xPooppaXLog

Pro

He did what was best for Germany. I'm not saying he didn't kill Jews I'm saying the numbers and pain is exaggerated by Zionist media. He did what was right and made the Germanic Dream. He gave hope to a people in a depression and did what was the best for his country.
FlyBoysGirl90

Con

Can you really sit here and tell me that you can condone mass murder and torture regardless of the reason why it is being done?
xPooppaXLog

Pro

xPooppaXLog forfeited this round.
FlyBoysGirl90

Con

Lame. I like learning new things and trying to see things from others perspective. Forfeiting is a waste of my time...
Posted by Adam2isback 1 year ago
Adam2isback
I'm not saying it's good or bad, Sciguy. I'm just saying it happened.
I would say it makes them open a#sholes.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
And it is good that these ethnic groups admit to what they have done including the UK.
Posted by Adam2isback 1 year ago
Adam2isback
@Sciguy
I disagree.
"History is written by the winners" implies that bad things about a country's history are purposely hidden to make them look good.

Danish, Jewish, British textbooks are OPENLY bigoted and glorify imperialism, hence making the phrase nonsensial. These books openly brag about their empire and are laced with bigoted language.
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
"Victors write history" -Unknown
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill

I agree Adam, these two do not know their history. Do have a true debate sirs.
Posted by Adam2isback 1 year ago
Adam2isback
Both sides of this debate are completely and comically misinformed.
Hitler killed the Jews. The real application of emotional merit depends on who you side with. There's no inbetweens on this subject.

Seriously, more proof that nerd-bashers are stupid.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
xPooppaXLogFlyBoysGirl90Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
xPooppaXLogFlyBoysGirl90Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff a round, so conduct to Con.