Mascista
leandro.sanchez

Hitler is different from other tyrants.

leandro.sanchez

Mascista

Pro

We all know that the most prominent thought that comes up to our mind when we first hear the name of Hitler, as the 'Very Reincarnate of Evil'. Rethink once again, history is written by those who came out triumphing. I'm not a pro of any kind of neo-fascism or neo-nazism, but we shall all spare a moment to think, 'What made Hitler different from all other politicians and tyrants?'

Hitler's fascist style of leadership is different from what exists in the world now. As we see the word 'Fascism', thoughts of corruption, genocide, right-extremism, war, xenophobia, racism, etc. unconsciously flourishes in our minds, but don't get me wrong, we all know that Hitler has done many of those. Beyond every suffering comes a reward. But, in this very word of 'Dictators', we often misinterpret it as ultra-conservatives, those leaders with unfulfillable greed. Yes, this definition we've known through multi-media hegemony of 'Dictators' aren't completely wrong, because these are the only dictators that exist now.

Let me clear this, there are TWO distinct types of dictatorships, yet one is very little known and has rarely existed in history or have been packed together with the other type. The first one, Dictatorship for Greed, and the other one, Dictatorship for Advancement. Dictatorship for Greed, the most common dictatorship we know of today, is when the country works just to satisfy their leader, and the leader only sees his citizens as 'mere tools'.
These include:
-Gaddafi's Libya (he didn't care for his citizens),
-Mao's Red China (he killed many of his OWN people and even setting back developments),
-Mussolini's Italy (All he really cared about was African Colonization and not much about his people),
- Stalin's Soviet Russia (Didn't really care about his people, only cared about land)
-Hussein's Iraq (He started war simply because of his will)
-Polpot's Cambodia (All he did was genocide and de-advancement)
-North Korea
The list goes on..
We must not forget that 'Liberal Fascism' exists (otherwise, the Fascism for Advancement). The other more unique dictatorship, Dictatorship for Advancement, is when the leader is the 'people's leader', this means that the leader does not use his power for mere enjoyment but into improving his country through revolutionary advancements. He uses his power to give orders in order to make quick developments. Hitler's orders have made rapid technological and economical development in Germany. The industries were at it's peak because of war. Volkswagen was made, V2 was the first rocket to be ever launched, the Enigma was made (an early version of a super computer), the Olympics was opened, and so on.
War may be necessary for human development, but the ruler's philosophy determines the purpose of the war.
Hitler loved his people. He wanted his own people to take pride in their country. Such a pity the world has come to know him as a mere 'tyrant'. The holocaust part was bad, and many lives were lost, but without Hitler, Germany wouldn't be as prominent as we now know of today.
Well, so why was WW2 the most devastating and most complex war of human existence?
That's because it wasn't fought for mere greed, it was a war of Hitler's uncontrollable love towards his people. He wanted to do things that would make living space for his own people and to make lives of Germans easy and wonderful. It was a war the world had never seen before.
"Wherever there's powerful love, there's power hate."

Hitler's war wasn't just for 'supplies, land, authority, racial superiority, man power, unwelcome political factors, economy, industrialization, technological advancements,.' but rather all of them combined with a strong will to maintain the culture, protect his citizens, and make Germany the most prominent country.

Technology skyrocketed in many countries after the war. Even the Volkswagen Beetle was designed by Hitler himself. Hitler was the leader of the people, without him, the world will be a totally different place. Not just Germany, but has moved the entire course of humanity.
leandro.sanchez

Con

My opponent states that Hitler was different of other tyrants for three reasons:
-Hitler had a dictatorship that was not out of greed and self benefit .
-Hitler loved his people and Hitler brought big advancements to the world.
I do not agree with my opponent view of Hitler
Rebbutals
Hitler"s love for the people .
There were Jewish people ho were Germans and Hitler despised them.Hitler didn"t even see them as humans proving that Hitler did not love all Germans.
Hitler"s help for world advancements.
Hitler brought advancements to Germany at the beginning but at the end he refused to give up the war in the battle of Berlin even if victory was not a possibility and the continuing of the war only brought dead to the German people he lost all sense of reality and gave orders that were madness and impossible to carry out .Hitler lost the war in Russia because he divided his army that was advancing for the oil fields of south Russia to attack a city (weakening his army) only because it was named after Stalin.hes orders brought the end of the war he did not now how to organize a military he wasn"t a strategist he was a politician failing to understanding this was the Third Reich"s doom shown in this documentary of Stalingrad and if you want to watch a good film on the subject you can watch: The Downfall: Hitler and the End of the Third Reich
Hitler was not greedy.
Hiltler used his powers to build palaces escape taxes all very well explained in the video I will show named Hitler"s money.
There are two versions of Hitler in this debate my opponents where Hitler is a man ho loves the German people ,is without greed and bring big advancements.
My version is that Hitler was a very greedy,hating and a bad strategist.
But lets stay on the topic I will prove that Hitler isn"t unique between tyrants.
I will prove there are tyrants that are almost identical to Hitler.
My version of Hitler.
Stalin and Hitler have if you take my version of Hitler many points in common.
Fascism : booth did not allow any form of opposition and had extermination camps for enemies of the state in Russia gulags and in Germany consentration camps like Auschwitz ,booth had a secret police to repress the opposition K.G.B in Russia and the S.S. in Germany.
Advancements: both brought about big advancements in there countries Hitler and Stalin brought big advancements in there respective countries .
Greed and love for the people:Both leader attacked a minority of the people
In Germany Jews and gay people in Russia religious and the bourgeois class .both stole the money of the people for their own benefit .
Only difference Stalin had success and Hitler died a madman in a bunker.
Family :Stalin and Hitler were both horrible family man Stalin said after his wife died I will never love again and then commanded his dead wife family to be put to dead .Hitler had sex with his nice and was abusive she committed suicide just so she could escape from him.
Greed:I proved that Hitler was greedy and my opponent admitted Stalin to be greedy .so another point in commun.
Both were great leaders but bed generals Hitler was at the end of the war mad and Stalin had soldiers ho fought in reattret shot.
Mascista

Pro

Mascista forfeited this round.
leandro.sanchez

Con

no further arguments,but if my opponent does forfeit all of his round it counts as consenting to all of my arguments since he doesn't refuse them i hope he answers.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
Hitler was the same as Mussolini and all the others.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
There's something wrong with this picture. On one hand you claim to be a racist who hates interracial marriage. On the other, you love Hitler. Make a choice!
Posted by leandro.sanchez 3 years ago
leandro.sanchez
Tyrant is grec to rule not be sadistic
Posted by anonymouse 3 years ago
anonymouse
other tyrants, for example obama, cameron, sarkozy, bush.
Posted by Mascista 3 years ago
Mascista
We can argue that Liberal fascism is possible, but has rarely occurred in History. Nazism is a Fascist, but their ideology is that of socialism and primarily based upon twisting the theories of 'Human Evolution'. Therefore, Nazis are welcome to economical and social change, but are unwelcome to cultural change. You should read 'Liberal Fascism'.
Posted by Stephen_Hawkins 3 years ago
Stephen_Hawkins
There are some genuinely comical historical inaccuracies and selective readings here. I expect an easy victory for CON, though I've been wrong before. Good luck to whoever accepts. I'd also point out "liberal fascism" is one of the very few ideological combinations which is entirely impossible, as fascism's belief in the individual being meaningless without the state diametrically opposes liberalism saying the opposite.
Posted by Stephen_Hawkins 3 years ago
Stephen_Hawkins
Vote Placed by Weiler 3 years ago
Weiler
Mascistaleandro.sanchezTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sources to con for sourcing two documentaries. Pro used none.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Mascistaleandro.sanchezTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit... looks like an error prevented more rounds.