Nmj138
PussySl4y3r69

Hitler is terrible

Nmj138

Pro

Hitler does indeed suck. He took thousands of innocent lives because he had a stupid opinion about religion. He had Nazi's conduct torturous experiments on people of all ages including children and gassed thousands. He thought everything was the Jews fault and that they should pay. Think if a Jew named Yorker decided they lost a war because of all the Christians. Can you really categorize if someone is good or bad depending on religion... I didn't think so. I rest my case.
PussySl4y3r69

Con

Come at me brosif.

I do not believe Hitler was terrible because for one, he himself did not "take thousands of lives", it was simply suggested and encouraged among the citizens. It was the choice of the citizens at that point. Therefore the reason for this is invalid, and please elaborate on what makes his opinion "stupid". Cite his opinion too.

I would believe that Yorker is uneducated and ignorant to the events of the war.

If there were a religion in which they constitute to murder 10 people a month in order to meet the needs of their God, I would say it is fair that people who believe this religion are "bad people". (http://www.thefreedictionary.com...): "bad person - a person who does harm to others".

Good luck
Nmj138

Pro

Actually it was Hitler's opinion that fanned the flames of the rage people had for Jews. Also, if the religion of the Jewish is so bad because it involves sacrifice of ten people a week, then technically that is supporting that Hitler who was the leader of the people who hurt Jews, who in which killed thousands of people killed more than 10 people a week. Also, there is valid reason in my opinion that Hitler's opinion was stupid. His opinion was that the Jewish is why they lost the war, which is false information because it wasn't just that particular group that lost the war. Also, saying that it was also the people's opinion, that statement is true, but you can also say that if it wasn't for Hitler and his opinion thousands of people's lives would be spared including ones who served during the time of the war. Also, by saying he does not suck, not good;bad, you are saying he was good? I don't believe that a man who thought that all of the Jews were garbage could be good.
PussySl4y3r69

Con

The religion that involved a sacrafice was a hypothetical religion to refute your projection that people who think someone is bad based off the religion they believe are terrible. This has not been rebutted and remains to disprove my opponents BoP.
Nmj138

Pro

Nmj138 forfeited this round.
PussySl4y3r69

Con

Opponent FF, vote con!