Saruul624ASU
alexmiller887

Hitler lost WW2 because he invaded Russia.

alexmiller887

Saruul624ASU

Con

Hitler did not lose the war because he invaded Russia. I actually think that that was a good idea. Hitler thought he had the power indeed he had the power. Germany was more technology advanced than any other country back at their time. Vote for Con if your smart.
alexmiller887

Pro

Burden of proof is on my opponent as instigator to prove that 'Hitler lost WW2 because he invaded Russia.'.

My opponent thus far has made exactly no arguments. I await any being made.
Saruul624ASU

Con

I say that Hitler lost the war mainly due to not mass fracturing ME112 A fast super speed fighter plane that would of stoped the invasions of d-day with the planes in mass production. Hitler could of token on the US and Russia if he used those new planes they had access to during that time. This delay of d-day would give Germany enough time to research and manufacture nukes to drop on the US and Soviet Union. Boston and New York would be the new Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Soviets wouldn't make a difference if Hitler ordered mass production of the super planes. I'm glad that he didn't dough because I wouldn't want to live in a world with German supremacy.
alexmiller887

Pro

My opponent's argument make no sense, as there was no plane called the Me112.
My opponent's argument about the atomic bomb are void, as there is no evidence that Germany had any equivalent of the'Manhattan project'.
Please, try harder, provide evidence, and do some research please!
Saruul624ASU

Con

Okay I'm so sorry I said that wrong plane name. It was actually Messerschmitt P.1112 not ME112. http://en.wikipedia.org.... This super planes could go at speeds of 1100km/h, stay at an altitude of 23000 ft for 2 hours at full thrust and could have a weapon load of 500 kilograms. With that speed and weaponry there's no absolute way Russia, Britain, and the US could deal with them. This plane could of destroy all the British and American fighter planes making way for the junkers to unload all their bombs upon the allies. Also if they mass produced this they could take the Russians on until the the atomic bombs are ready for warfare. This plane would also help them get water to make the bomb. They had the technology, but they lacked time as the allies pushed forward. Say Hitler mass produced this fighter plane. Then what, the Allies would of lost D-Day, and the Germans would be supreme rulers.

Okay, I got to say that Germany invading Russia was a mistake and lead to his downfall. Most people think this but it is so not true. That Germans lost because of many different benefactors. Hitler is not good at strategizing attack plans at all. Field Marshall Rundstedt made all the attack plans to attack France, but then later he did not accept any advice from him or any of his wise generals. Also he appointed himslef commander in chef, because he did not trust any of his generals not even a bit. Also never retreating was also a grave mistake. When he denied Frederich Paulus the permission to retreat, it resulted in the total loss of the of 6th Panzer Army. Besides it was USA that did the most damage not the Russians, the Russians only started winning when the US toke out most of Germany's army. Hitler lived in a fantasy world in where there was no retreat no advice from other people only him him him. Vote for me because this other guy thinks that only Russia did all the fighting, not the US and British.
alexmiller887

Pro

My opponent's argument is still nonsensical, because as it says in the wikipedia article that he himself linked to, the work in the Me 1112 only started on 25 February 1945.

I do not think that Russia did all the fighting.
My opponent's other argument is also incorrect, because the Germans did not lose because of many different ' benefactors'.

Finally, I would like to debate my opponent again on this topic- but I would like more research and sources to be done and quoted.

Thanks- vote Pro.
Posted by Saruul624ASU 2 years ago
Saruul624ASU
Okay, all he said for the whole entire debate was get better sources and pointed out my simple mistakes instead of proving his own point. In debates you just don't say your lying and be done with it. And why he asking for something he can't handle
Posted by Hawkeye117 2 years ago
Hawkeye117
Really though this is a crap argument as you both have major things wrong with your arguments and I'm 16 and I'm pointing out flaws in your debate of a 21 and 35 year old come on if I can do you so can you and if your going to debate do some recerch and site your sources none of you have
Posted by Hawkeye117 2 years ago
Hawkeye117
The third Reich fell due to Hitlers stupid idea to invade Russia and pro yes Nazi Germany did have their own version of the Manhattan project and were close to enriching uranium all they needed was more heavy water but the ship caring the last load of heavy water was sunk by a Norwegian american task force thus halting the atomic program as resources then had to be used to fight the Russians and latter the maericans . and there is no such thing as the me 112 never existed there was the ME-262 the first fighter jet ever used in war but that jet wasn't used and mass produced until late 1944-1945 long after the allied landing on Normandy and the fall of the German Wehrmacht on the eastern front really I'm voti g for pro this one but both of you need to hit the text books are re learn your WWII history as you both have some major things Wong which I listed above.
Posted by carriead20 2 years ago
carriead20
Hitler didn't have the supplies at the time to invade Russia, all of the Nazi troops were freezing and starving when they began fighting in Russia.
Posted by 18Karl 2 years ago
18Karl
"Vote for con if you're smart" No sheet Sherlock. If Hitler didn't invade Russia, we might now be saluting to the Nazi flag
Vote Placed by sengejuri 2 years ago
sengejuri
Saruul624ASUalexmiller887Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made completely nonsensical, even laughable arguments. Con gave no reason or evidence to justify why a super jet fighter could have single handedly won the war and dropped nuclear weapons on America. An easy win for pro.
Vote Placed by 18Karl 2 years ago
18Karl
Saruul624ASUalexmiller887Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct-Pro's reckless ad hominems on con are inexcusable, and he barely tried, which is awkward in such situations. Arguments-However, Pro controlled the debate, and he barely said a thing. All con did was affirm the debate motion for pro; for example, Con stated that the invasion of Russia led to his downfall. This is mere affirmation of the debate motion by Con and concedes the debate de facto to pro.