My_Username_is_Iillogical
BMSxRIO

Hitler save lots of jews by kill them before starve and he have big dream. He nice person

BMSxRIO

My_Username_is_Iillogical

Pro

I think Hitler is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills allies and doesnt afraid of anything.
Jews have problem, no food and starve. Hitler buy train to keep jews and go camp! they make work for bread is nice, free work. But jews big problem no food. Hitler was of nice and mercy he show gas chamber. He open and say, come come jew is good and warm. Jew go and die but no hurt. Jew die becouse of no food allies make bomb and russian put bomb and no of food for anybodies. Jews starve and cry. Hitler see of jews and say "no cry jews its all gonna be k" and he build of gas chamber to make warm and give death to jew to free from this world.

I hope you accept of my argument and hitler is good person lets be nice of him he is sad history of world :(

If you accept of me in first of round is accept and second you must of show your argument but no say rude thing of me or say my arugment no right becouse is no true dont say of k?

third of round is fight of debate and fourth round is final statment of truth is nice ok be of good thanks of you, bye.
BMSxRIO

Con

"I think Hitler is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills allies and doesnt afraid of anything."

Already I have an issue here, if Hitler wasn't afraid of anything why would he execute himself (or as some people believe) run away and never be heard from again?

"Jews have problem, no food and starve."
Jews never had this problem more than anyone else. In fact, at that time though they were average denizens of their respective countries. The popular stigma was that Jews had more money and more wealth than anyone else. Which clearly means they had much more food than most.

" Hitler buy train to keep jews and go camp! they make work for bread is nice, free work. But jews big problem no food."

Hitler buy many train, and many jew go "choo-choo" on the fun time rails.

NOW however, the Jews have little to no food, in fact because of the closeness of the space, many die of disease because of unsafe and unhygienic living conditions.

Hitler was of nice and mercy he show gas chamber. He open and say, come come jew is good and warm. Jew go and die but no hurt. Jew die becouse of no food allies make bomb and russian put bomb and no of food for anybodies. Jews starve and cry. Hitler see of jews and say "no cry jews its all gonna be k" and he build of gas chamber to make warm and give death to jew to free from this world.

I think I would rather live hungry than die in a gas chamber suffocating on my own bodily fluids/blood. It's not like they go in there and pass out and die, they went in, felt what feels like a hot stinging sensation in and on their body. Also, the allies carried lots of supplies with them when they liberated camps. Again (unfortunately) lots of people died because their diets consited of basically water and trash and got sick from the mass of food many were suddenly eating.

Hitler killed millions of people (not just Jews) would of ruled the world with an iron fist as long as he could of and would of tried to demolish democracy at its core foundation. Also, he stole hundreds of thousands of tons of raw materials from neighboring countries (poor Poland) and used slave labor (often working people to death) to create German jobs and better the German Economy. Hitler was an evil person, he wasn't even a good politician. All he was good at, was giving scapegoat speeches to a scared public audience. That was it.

No I'm going to flatly say you're wrong, and your argument is wrong. You're on a debating website, I'm going to debate you at every turn I can, we're not here to agree with you. Me especially.

Good luck.
My_Username_is_Iillogical

Pro

My debate opponent is ignorant and biased, but my arguments are under the divine protection of unprecedented Truth which I shall expose to daylight.

Hitler didn't kill himself because he was afraid. He killed himself to become immortal. And as far as we can see, he succeeded. Even this very debate, is a momentum to his immortality. “I mean, they say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.” [1] Besides, it was the fear (I believe the word "reluctance" fits better) of being captured that was the biggest motivational force behind Hitler's decision. If Hitler was to be imprisoned by the allies he would only be remembered as coward that let himself being trailed by his enemies; Hitler was fully aware of that. So instead, Hitler opted for suicide which preserved his public image, perhaps for eternity. Just think about it yourself, how do you feel about Hitler? Sure he was apparently a horrible war criminal (In the eyes of the allies, but who are they to judge when they were also committing to mass murders and genocides?) and you probably think he was evil and a scum to human race but do you picture him as someone weak and hopeless? He remains to be a powerful figure even after his death. For what he accomplished was nothing short of amazing.

"Jews never had this problem more than anyone else. In fact, at that time though they were average denizens of their respective countries. The popular stigma was that Jews had more money and more wealth than anyone else. Which clearly means they had much more food than most."

Lies. During the occupation of Poland and other nations within Europe (By the Axis), general public; be it Jewish or not had one uniting factor, they were all lacking food. At first it wasn't that bad, Grocery shops were being reasonable filled with food products but as war continued and the Eastern front was opened most of the food supplies were redistributed to the soldiers of the Third Reich in order to aid their just war effort of driving the communist invasion out of eastern territory. At that stage in time, economics and standards of life within the occupied countries were pretty low but it was only meant to be a temporary situation.

If not for the United States involvement and continued refusals of peace deals by United Kingdom (Uk started bombing Germany first) the war would end much quicker and so would the poverty. The population in occupancy by the Axis would assimilate with the German community while Jews would be allowed to leave freely as they were before the War broke out. But since the War was purposely prolonged by the allies and the local populations were starving there was no other choice but to remove many of the Jewish population within the labour camps in order to contain the spread of disease and end the inhumane starvation within the camps. It's nothing to be proud of but this were the essential steps that had to be taken in order to ensure the survival of other members of the camps.

"Hitler buy many train, and many jew go "choo-choo" on the fun time rails

NOW however, the Jews have little to no food, in fact because of the closeness of the space, many die of disease because of unsafe and unhygienic livin conditions"

You can thank allies for this conditions. If not for the massive allied air campaigns targeting the constructions sites of new or extended camps the living conditions would improve. Not to mention the fact that Germany had to fight on three fronts simultaneously. At that point in time, camps were no longer the priority. Even the German troops were beginning to starve as German supply lines were either extremely stretched or just outright cut off. Obviously, you can just say that Germans should have just let Jews leave but that would be a tactical suicide for Germany. Majority of the Jews would not be able to comprehend that most of the pain that they had to suffer was both indirectly and directly caused by the allies. If not for Treaty of Versaille, the World War 2 would never take place [2]. Anyhow, letting Jews walk away from the camps would only mean that majority of this Jews would return few weeks later, armed and in red army (or US/UK depending where the camp was) uniforms.

"think I would rather live hungry than die in a gas chamber suffocating on my own bodily fluids/blood. It's not like they go in there and pass out and die, they went in, felt what feels like a hot stinging sensation in and on their body. Also, the allies carried lots of supplies with them when they liberated camps Again (unfortunately) lots of people died because their diets consited of basically water and trash and got sick from the mass of food many were suddenly eating"

You say you would rather live hungry but the point is that you would starve and die anyway. I choose quick few seconds death over weeks of starvation. Furthermore, most of the cremated inmates were heavily infected with parasites and were spreading disease around the camps. Since the lack of proper healthcare back in the day, there was no other choice but to cremate them.

Allies didn't really care that much about the Jews they freed from the camps, what you just said only proves this point. If they really cared about them they would know how to handle them.

"Hitler killed millions of people (not just Jews) would of ruled the world with an iron fist as long as he could of and would of tried to demolish democracy at its core foundation. Also, he stole hundreds of thousands of tons of raw materials from neighboring countries (poor Poland) and used slave labor..."

Another bunch of lies, I don't even feel the need to respond to them since anyone with a broad perspective view of history will condemn your attempts to manipulate the truth, to form the bases of your arguments. Here, I'll award you this special prize provided by Joseph Goebbels. It is his own 'selfie' in digital format.

To those who it applies, receiving the Goebbels award is the highest type of honour one may have the pleasure of having in the field of Propaganda. You are entitled to 50% discount on many of our club merchandises. Send your full bank account informations to the following email address totallylegit.reich.re

Let me actually address your arguments though, since I do respect you after all. "Hitler killed millions of people..." Proof? There is no proof, case dismissed! Jewish extermination order is not existent and was never signed by Führer. Even so, I believe Hitler was partly aware of the situation. However, Heinrich Himmler has manipulated Hitler in to allowing his extermination process to take place. Hitler did not intend to murder Jewish communities. At the start of the revolution in Germany he aggressively (but peacefully) encouraged Jews to migrate from Germany. Once the war started, things got a little bit out of control but it was Himmler that is the real villain in this story. Himmler was behind all the bloody work of setting up death camps and actively exterminating entire populations, being it Slavic or Jewish. Hitler had little to do with this and neither had he extensive knowledge of such actions. Hitler entrusted the Jewish issue in to Himmler hands unaware of just how evil really was, and what kind of criminal mindset he had.

War took a very sharp turn and Hitler placed majority of his own attention on contributing to the war effort rather than dealing with social issues across the occupied land. As to your argument of abolishing democracy and ruling with iron fist I do not have enough words remaining in this round to respond. I believe this will fall under the "...He have big dream." part of the debate. I will also answer your claims regarding Hitlers morality, "Hitler was an evil person...". Furthermore, I will take on any of your other unaswered arguments in the upcoming rounds.

[1] http://www.goodreads.com...
[2] http://www.ushmm.org...
BMSxRIO

Con

First off, let me just say "bwahahahahaha"

Alright now let us continue this debate. (and proof-read your post)

Not true, no I can find no sources that clearly say this was within his ideology. This is a false assertion. (sorry I don't do strikeout text)

And as far as we can see, he succeeded. Even this very debate, is a momentum to his immortality.
This premise would be technically true if you proved it. Which you have not.

When I think of Hitler I think of someone who is a sick and quickly aging man who doesn't even have proper control of his health not to mention his country. What genocides were the allies committing? We weren't going through and burning civilians in furnaces, we weren't capturing German troops and making them work in munitions factories until they just died off and we discarded them. Though this is "technically" a statement of immortality. When you live within History even in infamy that doesn't mean you as an individual are immortal. The Holocaust is immortal, Kristallnacht is immortal, Hitler's actions and personage are in association immortal. This is not why he shot himself however, he wanted to avoid being captured an potentially tortured and when faced with no alternatives shot himself. (or ran away) that's not courageous or brave and to me personally, shows that he couldn't own up to what he did.

During the occupation of Poland. This is when the war started and Hitler came to power. This is of course AFTER the war actually started so that entire claim is false because it does NOT apply to the life of an average denizen BEFORE that time. Beyond that, yes resources were scarce after WWI however, the Jews weren't any worse off than anyone else.

This is what happens when you rapidly expand an empire. Even if you are not a direct threat to a nation (I.E attacking its bordering nations) it is within reason that one or two powers join to "beat you back" and stop you from becoming too powerful. That is the basic jist to strategical warfare. ESPECIALLY when you start attacking her allies. Many countries were in agreement and still are that if they are to go to war, another country will join them. This is how it's been for literally thousands of years. All the way from Greek city-states. The war wouldn't of ended until Hitler ruled the world, let's be frank about that. The camps were populated primarily by Jews and people with distinct "unappealing" characteristics. P.O.W's, physical deformities, and mental or psychological abnormalities or deficiencies were what populated the camps. In fact, there were several instances where fleeing Jews were brought back and arrested, detained against their will despite being perfectly healthy and throw into the camp. Where in, many died just coming in through the front door. The infamous "left and right lines" where one led towards the camp, and the other led straight to an execution, that is not to stop disease, that is to get rid of the "weak and or unsuitable laborers" before you waste resources on them keeping them alive.

Where other prison camps are a "tad" bit better than this. Where people have a place to bathe and live, even German P.O.W's weren't subjected to such inhumane conditions. These were established properties before the mass involvement of camps. Meaning they had plenty of time to build them and make them suitable for inhabitants.

Not true, it means only that the camps would have expanded an become more numerous. Pretty sure operation Barbarossa wasn't a typo in the planning department. If that's true why continue to operate the camps and instead re assign the provisions to the forward companies. The quick answer is "to kill as many Jews as possible before the war ends." Not true, there were dozens of warlords throughout the ancient eras who used P.O.W's as troops, cannon fodder, and of course, leverage. There were at least 4 ways to use Jews and not just kill them off in camps that could of A: Helped Hitler's war effort or B:Given the Jews somewhere to go. Instead, Hitler just chose to kill them. . If not for Treaty of Versaille, the World War 2 would never take place, again it depends, many people contend that it was going to happen anyway just because Germany had the power an ambition to expand. The treaty in most respects, just made the process harder and take longer.

That has nothing to do with that argument. in fact more inmates died of bacterial disease over anything and that's literally just because of the conditions they were kept in. Not the food they were consuming. Typhus, typhoid, and dysentery were the popular among the highest fatality rates in each death camp. So no, again there were treatments for typhoid an typhus and even dysentery. However, too many sick people and too few healthy individuals to help them meant yes most unfortunately fell victim to their illness.

They're not wild animals and they were fighting a war. They were soldiers, not doctors, there is only so much help they can give and frankly, it's the same in every war, you run into new problems and at first, people aren't sure why others are still dying and getting sick. Of course after they figured out the causes, they fixed them, however when you see a starving person the first thing you want to do is give them food, most people wouldn't know this can still kill you if you're not careful. Even in today's society.

(...) Die jetzt noch lachen, werden in einiger Zeit vielleicht auch nicht mehr lachen. Diese Welle wird sich "ber Europa hinaus "ber die ganze Welt verbreiten."(...) - 8. November 1942
Loose translation: Remember when I said the Jews would wage war to eradicate the European race, but is the Europeans who will eradicate the Jews. everyone laughed at me, and many aren't laughing anymore. Those who laugh now will soon no longer be laughing. The last sentence is what's close: This wave [of not laughing anymore] will focus on Europe and spread over the whole world. (I'll put the source in the Comments section, it's too long for my post here) [1]

What the HELL is this? This is a debate note an advertising area, I'm going to report this to the site admin. Totally unacceptable, refrain from doing this again.

Not every order is written, especially when you try to keep it secret. There were also no documents that plainly stated that the construction of the extermination camps was to become a thing. Yet, the propaganda films and sites show that they camps do indeed exist and would of needed an enormous amount of money to fund which only Hitler could commend. Your argument is one that every Holocaust denier uses an was debunked ages ago. Millions of individuals being relocated. Thousands of miles of tracks being built, huge sums of money going into different programs and Hitler runs the show. He knew, deal with it. Hitler chose Himmler in all regards you posted because of his ruthless nature. He knew that Himmler would do the best job possible, and you notice that even as the war came towards a close and Hitler ordered the camps be destroyed he didn't react any differently to the situation. If I was leading a war and I found out my right hand man had killed millions of innocent people instead of doing what I trusted him to do, I certainly wouldn't be so calm about the issue and choose to do what he did. The logic portrayed by his actions aren't one of an innocent man.

There were no morally justified reasons for Hitler's actions. Even in loving Germany, creating jobs, and reestablish his economy he did so by lying, stealing, imprisonment, and using scare tactics. That is not someone who has a morally well set compass those are the acts of a power hungry tyrant which is exactly what Hitler was.

He wanted Germany to be the top dog, he made a lot of mistakes, he should of died earlier, he wasn't brave, he wasn't strong or healthy. He was a monster, a tyrant, a warlord, and one who only sought to further his own cause the best he could.
My_Username_is_Iillogical

Pro

My_Username_is_Iillogical forfeited this round.
BMSxRIO

Con

my opponents has forfeited this round. I will post this reply to forward the debate to the next round for closing and last rebuttals.
My_Username_is_Iillogical

Pro

BMSxRIO

Con

BMSxRIO forfeited this round.
Posted by BMSxRIO 2 years ago
BMSxRIO
My opponents has forfeited this round. I have moved the debate forward to the closing rebuttals and end statements.
Posted by Antnego 2 years ago
Antnego
Only a Jew-hating Neo-Nazi or a Jew-hating radical Musilim could make these ludricous claims about Hitler being a "Nice Guy," when the man was either directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of twelve million people, including Jews, homosexuals, disabled persons and communists. You can't roll over half the civilized world and expect there to be no retaliation, so blaming the Allies for the mass death and destruction is equally insane. I bet Jihad-loving radical Muslims would love to steamroll over the entire world, imposing their backwards Medieval ways on everyone. And because radical Jihadists can't learn to co-exist peacefully with persons of other religions, World War III is inevitable. I will not fold over to a hate-filled regime without a fight. The West dealt with it in World War II and will deal with it a third time. The Western World is ready and waiting.
Posted by BMSxRIO 2 years ago
BMSxRIO
Himmler was in direct order of Hitler, Himmler did not choose to form the SS or write a book about his hatred of Jews. That was all Hitler. But yea, obvious troll is obvious.
Posted by BMSxRIO 2 years ago
BMSxRIO
Reply to your debate. Not the comments bro.
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
But do not care about the jews. Care about the arab...
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
yeh. Lets kill everybody who is having a hard time. Last man/woman standing comits suicide because there are no more burgers..That is the problem or not..
Posted by My_Username_is_Iillogical 2 years ago
My_Username_is_Iillogical
no kill becouse parasiet in body infect everyone. disease spread must kill tono disease. But i no say kill right. Kill was bad and himmler make kill of jews not hitler. Hitler is of innceotn of this crime he want good but end be bad of himmler kills all not my problem is of problem of the problem.
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
yeh. l"ts kill everybody who is having a hard time. Last man/woman standing comits suicide because there are no burgers..That is the problem or not.
My_Username_is_Iillogical
yes hitler kill so no allies captures i obvious whats problem?
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
yeh. Lets kill everybody who is having a hard time. Last man/woman standing comits suicide because there are no more burgers..
Vote Placed by Unbelievable.Time 2 years ago
Unbelievable.Time
My_Username_is_IillogicalBMSxRIOTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has more forfeit than Con.