HAwoman
AbylayZhunussov

Hitler was a christian

HAwoman

Pro

There is historical evidence to prove this. Most Christians are too far up their but to admit that Hitler believed in God.
AbylayZhunussov

Con

The man who killed millions of people, man who ​made people afraid, person who took loved ones from other people, man who destroyed thousand houses can not be called Christian. No one faith supports violence and kill. There aren't any excuses for his cruelty.
HAwoman

Pro

Hitler believed that he was invincible because he was 'chosen by God'. This is because in WW1 he escaped death so many times. To ignore the fact that Hitler was a Christian means to completely ignore history.
"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
This quote was written by Hitler IN HIS OWN WORDS. So, carry on ignoring historical evidence or admit I win.
AbylayZhunussov

Con

"Chosen by God" is bunk, protect yourself by completely exterminating the Jews is nonsense.There isn't any holy thing in Hitler. He was terribly incarnation of devil. This is a great sin to say that all the kills were God's will, and if he really did everything right and godly he would not have lost the war. I win
HAwoman

Pro

As wolf has said, to ignore the fact that Hitler was a Christian means you are in denial. I'm not saying that 'God' told Hitler to kill hundreds of people, I'm stating the TRUE fact that he was a Christian. When Hitler said he was protecting himself and doing God's will by exterminating the Jew makes sense, as Christianity is a monotheistic religion and God doesn't want anyone believing in anything/anyone but himself. In Hitler's book 'Mein kampf', he explains his fanatical beliefs in God and country. Also, the priests, popes and nuns in Germany were large supporters of Hitler so the religious people in Germany would have been influenced to support Hitler. Without Christianity, Hitler would have had a much harder time getting to power. I win.
AbylayZhunussov

Con

AbylayZhunussov forfeited this round.
Posted by Rightwing15 3 years ago
Rightwing15
He may have been a christian but so was Abraham Lincoln. Does that mean that President Lincoln is a man who killed 6 million jewish people? your statement is utterly ridiculous.
Posted by wolfman4711 4 years ago
wolfman4711
Hitler was a Christian anyone who says he was not is simply in denial.