Anti-atheist
glammmy8

Hitler was a good guy, the nazis weren't bad and the holocost was good. Anne Frank was evil liar

Anti-atheist

Anti-atheist

Pro

it's true!
glammmy8

Con

Would you just explain how is is so true(even though it is not) and what are your sources,even though i am pretty sure you don't have one. Well i still saying that whatever hoopla you are talking about is untrue, so ta ta
Anti-atheist

Pro

1. Hitler was good.

Maid of Hitler speaks out and said he was the perfect boss.[1]

" History has condemned him as the megalomaniac who brought death and misery to millions.

But for one woman, the name Adolf Hitler evokes a smile not a shudder..... And her verdict on her former master: 'He was a charming man, someone who was only ever nice to me, a great boss to work for. You can say what you like, but he was a good man to us.' "

Children know whos nice and whos not. With this mind look at these pictures.

http://izismile.com...

Can you look at those pics and reasonably call that man evil?

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...

He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.

He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."

President J.F. Kennedy

"... Hitler is one of the greatest men. The old trust him, the young idolise him. It is the worship of a national hero who has served his country."

- David Lloyd George,
Prime Minister and Statesman,
Great Britain.

"Hitler was right"
- British Attorney General
(Senior Nuremburg Prosecutor)

" I believe now that Hitler and the German people did not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the 'Americans' around Roosevelt.

We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war.
Now we are forced to realise that Hitler was right.

He offered us the co-operation of Germany... I feel ashamed and humiliated..."

(British Attorney General, Sir Hartley Shawcross,
Stourbridge, March 16th, 1984)

it's clear he was good

2. The Nazis weren't bad
They

*put a stop to massive unemployment;
*ended hyper-inflation;
*restored the self-esteem of the German people (for a few years till the defeat in 1945);
*built the Autobahn;
*laid the technological foundations for modern utilisation of space;
*forced the world to rethink international relations to such an extent that much of Europe has enjoyed peace for over 65 years.

"...I overcame chaos in Germany, restored order, enormously raised production in all fields of our national economy...I succeeded in completely resettling in useful production those 7 million unemployed who so touched our hearts...I have not only politically united the German nation but also rearmed it militarily, and I have further tried to liquidate that Treaty sheet by sheet whose 448 Articles contain the vilest rape that nations and human beings have ever been expected to submit to. I have restored to the Reich the provinces grabbed from us in 1919; I have led millions of deeply unhappy Germans, who have been snatched away from us, back into the Fatherland; I have restored the thousand year old historical unity of German living space; and I have attempted to accomplish all that without shedding blood and without inflicting the sufferings of war on my people or any other. I have accomplished all this, as one who 21 years ago still an unknown worker and soldier of my people, by my own efforts..."

3. The holocost was good.

The holocost had to happen for punishment of the Jews. 6 million jews weren't killed, there's no evidence to support that. Some jews were killed, these were the power elite jews.[2] The jews that were killed all were involved in gangs and were mostly bands of thieves.

The holocost also gave us great medical knowledge[3][4]

4. Anne Frank was evil
Anne Frank was in hiding because she stole food from shops[5]. Her parents were Jewish elite trying to destroy Germay"s economy[6]. Moreover Anne"s journal is known to have falsehoods and lies about what the nazis were doing

[1]http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
[2] Hartmen, Bob How many were killed? What the evidence shows (1997)
[3] Schaefer, Naomi. The Legacy of Nazi Medicine, The New Atlantis, Number 5, Spring 2004,
Cohen, Baruch C.. "The Ethics Of Using Medical Data From Nazi Experiments". Jewish Law: Articles.
[4]http://www.jlaw.com...
[5] Thompson, Dan. Anne Frank the Other Side of the Coin, 2001
[6] Ibid p.126
glammmy8

Con

glammmy8 forfeited this round.
Anti-atheist

Pro

I win. Con FF. My Arguments were irrefutable
glammmy8

Con

glammmy8 forfeited this round.
Posted by AdmiralFoxx 2 years ago
AdmiralFoxx
The pro was one of the most unintelligible and ignorant individuals I have ever read. The blatant disregard for proper spelling and punctuation is atrocious. This clearly shows his lack of expertise and discounts his arguments. If someone cannot even bother to spell the topic of the debate correctly, then he cannot be trusted to know the topic in depth.
Posted by brony234 2 years ago
brony234
seriously con?!? :P
Posted by Ramsterlord 4 years ago
Ramsterlord
Hitler was a dick, but Jews do abuse the countries they are in, they did exaggerate the holocaust, Im not sure about Anne Frank but i do know that jews have never been liked in any country because of their manipulative behavior in infrastructure and economy. Only in the middle east during the muslim caliphate did they prosper, and now Arabs are there biggest enemies due to Israel, which was a shifty move. Hitler was a douche, but he did take a shitty nation and in 5 years turn it into an economic, industrial, scientific and military powerhouse
Posted by Microsuck 4 years ago
Microsuck
Fail.
Vote Placed by DoctorDeku 4 years ago
DoctorDeku
Anti-atheistglammmy8Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit
Vote Placed by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
Anti-atheistglammmy8Tied
Reasons for voting decision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krxMnE_0O0Q
Vote Placed by Ron-Paul 4 years ago
Ron-Paul
Anti-atheistglammmy8Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Sadly, FF.