Hitler was correct to hate the Jews

It is my firm belief that Hitler was incorrect to hate the Jews, he perhaps was correct to put them in concentration camps and do as he pleased with his little big-nosed minions but to hate them is not a correct thing to do.

It is bad for his blood pressure and also makes it much easier for Jews to emotionally torment him simply by existing, a severe weakness is being able to be so easily tormented by one's nemesis and Hitler opened himself up to a major weakness by hating the Jews.

I accept and will play devil's advocate for this debate.

My opponent has accepted that I am correct, I thank them for this.

Apparently my opponent doesn't understand the purpose of the acceptance round. The purpose of the acceptance round is to say that I accept the debate. If you can point out where I said that I accept that you are right (in terms of a concession) then I will concede but merely saying that I am playing devil's advocate is not a concession to the debate. I will begin with rebuttals.

R1: It is not a correct thing to do

Says who? You cannot point this out as if it is an innately believed fact, because it isn't. There are many people who believe that what Hitler believed was correct and therefore this cannot be assumed without evidence.

Justice4Germans disagrees with you - to the extent that Hitler deserved a Nobel Peace Prize (

R2: It is bad for blood presure

Again, says who? Where is your source saying that hating Jews is bad for your blood presure. I cannot be expected to believe everything that you assert because that is not part of my burden. It is required by you to show me that it is bad for Hitler's blood pressure.

Now, onto my arguments

C1: Freedom Of Speech And Belief

We all have the right to freedom of speech. Whether we get it or not is another matter but we all deserve the freedom of speech.

We also have the freedom of belief and religion. You cannot force Hitler to like the Jews. That is depriving him of a basic human right.

C2: Individuality

We shouldn't force individuals to be like us. They have free will and therefore they make their choices that they believe is morally correct (most of the time). And even if you believe in determinism then that is better for my case. It means that you cannot force him to hate the Jews because everything in the world is determined and therefore Hitler couldn't stop himself from hating the Jews.

Muslims believe that everyone but Muslims go to Hell. Do we force them to like us and not believe this? No.

Christians believe that everyone but Christians go to Hell. Do we force them to like us and not believe this? No.

Thank you, Vote Pro!

DB8 forfeited this round.

DB8 forfeited this round.

DB8 forfeited this round.

Vote Pro!
Posted by Balacafa 11 months ago
@fire_wings +1
Posted by fire_wings 11 months ago
Posted by MagicAintReal 11 months ago
The twists and turns are endless...Pro is not antisemitic and arguing that Hitler's antisemitism is correct, while Con is antisemitic and arguing that Hitler's antisemitism is incorrect.
That's why I cannot accept.
Posted by GoOrDin 11 months ago
Hitler didn't hate Jews. he hated blasphemers.
Israeli with Israeli culture does not = Judaism.
Vote Placed by famousdebater 10 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: ff