Mr.Singh
Prelaw

Hitler was good

Mr.Singh

Pro

I believe Hitler was good.Hitler was a genius. He was son of a civil servant and a unknown corporal in WW1 (1919). It will take a genius to rise from the status of an unknown corporal in 1919 and within 14 years to become to Chancellor of a nation in 1933 which had long been governed by aristocratic elites. And it took greater ability still to elevate that nation from demoralization and bankruptcy to mastery of a continent within 6 years. Sure, he wasn't perfect; he made mistakes. Nevertheless, his defeat was mainly due to geographical accident--his enemies 121 nations121 nations UK, US, USSR, China, France etc)"collectively had vastly more resources. They made mistakes too, but had far more resources to prevail in spite of them; Adolf didn't. Enemies of Germany the International bankers and Communists could not see a Strong, vibrant and independent Germany and so destroyed it.
Prelaw

Con

I will start off here, In 1923, Hitler attempted a coup in Munich to seize power. Now, what happened during this coup? He failed and his political party failed to seize power. Because of this failed attempt, Hitler was arrested and put in prison. Now I don't know about you but this isn't a situation where if you get knocked down you need to get up and try again. No! This was a massive indicator for the country to keep their guard up against him. Hitler became Chancellor of Germany only through attacking the Treaty of Versai and promoting Pan-Germanism, anti-Semitism, and anti-communism with charismatic oratory and Nazi propaganda. Hitler frequently denounced international capitalism and communism as being part of a Jewish conspiracy. Through cheap tactics Hitler took power. He didn't become the leader of a country by any noble means. I found a group of people to turn the blame on for the devastating downfall of Germany. Who was this group the Jews.

Now I would like to explain to you why the rest of the world sought to destroy Germany. Hitler wanted "living space" for the German people. His aggressive foreign policy is considered to be the primary cause of the outbreak of World War II in Europe. He directed large-scale rearmament and on 1 September 1939 invaded Poland, resulting in British and French declarations of war on Germany. In June 1941, Hitler ordered an invasion of the Soviet Union. By the end of 1941 German forces and the European Axis powers occupied most of Europe and North Africa. Failure to defeat the Soviets and the entry of the United States into the war forced Germany onto the defensive and it suffered a series of escalating defeats.

Under Hitler's leadership and racially motivated ideology, the Nazi regime was responsible for the genocide of at least 5.5 million Jews and millions of other victims whom he and his followers deemed Untermenschen ("sub-humans") and socially undesirable. Hitler and the Nazi regime were also responsible for the killing of an estimated 19.3 million civilians and prisoners of war. In addition, 29 million soldiers and civilians died as a result of military action in the European Theatre of World War II. The number of civilians killed during the Second World War was unprecedented in warfare and constitutes the deadliest conflict in human history.

Now I don't about your ideology or what consider to be good. but this seem like a man who was good? Hitler's anti-Semitism is still alive today. The United States of America today still has Hitler Youth Rallies!

Now I would also like to point this out. If Adolf was good like you said then why did he commit suicide? Could he not justify his action to the rest of the world?
Mr.Singh

Pro

First of all Hitler did NOT start World War 2. The War Treaty of Versailles, signed on 28th June 1919 was the work of International Bankers. They took all the measures necessary to ensure the next World War. The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, wrote: 'The international bankers swept statesmen, politicians, journalists and jurists all to one side and issued their orders with the imperiousness of absolute monarchs.

The American President, Woodrow Wilson, was "advised" at Versailles by Bernard Baruch, The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, was "advised" by Alfred Milner, Rothschild employee, and Sir Phillip Sassoon, a direct descendent of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, The French leader, Georges Clemenceau, was "advised" by his Minister for the Interior, Georges Mandel, whose real name was Jeroboam Rothschild. (Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati Bloodlines). The interpreter was Mantoux; and the Military Adviser was Mr. Kish. Interestingly all the advisers were Jews most of them representing International Bankers. The "leaders were hazy about geography. However, their Jewish secretaries, were very much on the spot on such matters. These Jews met at 6 p.m. in the evenings to plan next World War; and accordingly, mapped out the decisions for the following day's conference of the "Big Four" .

Under the War Treaty of Versailles, Poland was given a "corridor" to the Baltic Sea, along with large areas of West Prussia that were populated by Germans. This "corridor" completely separated East Prussia from the Reich, making trade and communication difficult or impossible. During Allied discussions on the peace treaty, Lloyd George, the then British Prime Minister, tapped this spot on the map and probably echoed the words of his secretary said an evening before; "This is where (we have planned) the next world war will begin!" Unknown to Hitler this was how International Bankers had planned 2nd World War to begin 20 years earlier on 28th June 1919.

Under the War Treaty of Versailles, Jewish International Bankers cut Germany in several pieces and gifted it to other European Countries. A piece of Germany - Alsace-Lorraine was gifted to France, A piece of Germany Saar Region of Coal mines was forcibly brought under French Protectorate, A piece of Germany " Eupen, Malmedy, Moresńet, and St. Vith was gifted to Belgium, A piece of Germany - Northern Schleswig was gifted to Denmark, several pieces of Germany - Hultschin and Opava was gifted to Czechoslovakia, several pieces of Germany - West Prussia, Danzig, Posen and Upper Silesia were gifted to Poland, several pieces of Germany " Rhineland and Memel were brought under the League of Nations and people of these regions were to vote in future, to decide whether they want to remain in Germany or not. League of Nations also took control of land won by Germany under treaty of Brest-Litovsk. Some of this land was gifted to Poland and some made into new states of Estonia, Lithuania and Latavia.

Jewish International Bankers also cut Habsburg empire in several pieces and these pieces gifted to other nations. First it was cut into two separate countries; Austria and Hungary who then had to sign two separate treaties;-
Austria was forced to sign Treaty of Saint Germain

Hungary was forced to sign Treaty of Trianon

Hapsburg Empire was not only cut in two but large piece is further cut out of Empire to form a totally new country Czechoslovakia. Several Pieces of Hapsburg empire i.e. Bohemia, Moravia, Opava Silesia and the western part of Duchy of Cieszyn, Slovakia and Carpathian Ruthenia formed the new Czechoslovakia.

Several Pieces of Austria i.e. Galicia, eastern part of Duchy of Cieszyn, northern County of Orava and northern Spisz were gifted to Poland. Several Pieces of Austria - Bolzano-Bozen and Trieste were gifted to Italy.

Several pieces of Hungary - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia-Slavonia, Dalmatia, Slovenia, and Vojvodina were gifted to Serbia to form the Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, later Yugoslavia. (Several ethnic minorities were deliberately merged in Yugoslavia by International Bankers so that they can earn money from future wars between these ethnic minorities).

Several pieces of Habsburg Empire Austria-Hungary - Transylvania and Bukovina were gifted to Romania.

All states of Eastern Europe became hub of large national minorities. One eighth of German population found themselves in the newly created countries as minorities. One third of ethnic Hungarians found themselves living outside of Hungary as minorities. From its borders before World War I, it lost 72% of its territory, which was reduced from 325,111 square Kilometers (125,526 sq mi) to merely 93,073 square Kilometers (35,936 sq mi). It also lost 64% of its total population, which was reduced from 20.9 million to 7.6 million, and 31% (3.3 out of 10.7 million) of its ethnic Hungarians, who suddenly found themselves living outside the newly defined borders of Hungary. Hungary lost five of its ten most populous cities and was deprived of direct access to the sea and of some of its most valuable natural resources.

In January 1921, the total sum due to be paid by Germany as war reparations was decided by an Inter-Allied Reparations Commission at 269 billion gold marks (the equivalent of around 100,000 tonnes of pure gold). Germany was held responsible for World war 1 when it came to aid Austria.Though it was England and France who first attacked Germany.http://lovkap.blogspot.com...

France was first to violate war Treaty of Versailles when it occupied Ruhr in 1923
Public desire for Freedom began to reverse the War treaty of Versailles;

Saar Region; January 13th 1935; By the treaty of Versailles, the separation of the Saar province from Germany was to terminate at the end of fifteen years. This period ended in January 1935, and a free vote of the population, supervised by British and Italian forces, was held to decide their future destiny. Ninety per cent voted for reincorporation with the German Reich. No shot was fired.

Rhineland Mach 7, 1936; Rhineland had 100% ethnic German population. After French forces left at the end of 15 years, the entire Population of Rhineland erupted with glee to welcome German police. When German forces entered Rhineland, there was Jubilation on the streets of Rhineland. No shot was fired.

He was a good man also because he was not racist. Hitler hated Jews for being enemies of the State and put them in concentration camps the same way FDR or USA had put all Japanese in concentration camps during WW2. Hitler or Germany did not kill any Jews. 6 million were found alive, well fed and were liberated by allied troops from Work Camps hidden factories in Germany as reported by New York Times Dated May 20, 1945 i.e. 20 days after death of Hitler. send me an email and i could show u proof.

He did a lot for his people. HITLER CREATED A THRIVING ECONOMY WITH NO UNEMPLOYMENT
After setting up a public banking system, Hitler began his reign by constructing new roads, bridges, dams, canals, port facilities, and much needed repair of public and private buildings.

Everything was done with public money that owed no interest to the International "Banksters". As Hitler said, "For every Mark issued, we required the equivalent of a Mark"s worth of work done, or goods produced."

Next, the NAZI government encouraged women to be homemakers, and all the work being done to repair and improve the country"s infrastructure and transportation created jobs for men. The unemployment problem had been solved within only two years, and Germany was back on its feet.

Under the Nazi regime, mishandling an animal was considered a heinous crime, and if somebody was discovered mistreating an animal, they were sent to concentration camps. As someone with great admiration for animals, Hitler showed great concern for animals native to Germany, and passed laws that ensured their safety and well-being.

In 1934, Hitler passed a law called Das Reichsjagdgesetz (the Reich Hunting Law), which regulated how many animals could be killed per year, and to establish proper "hunting seasons". This law has now been adopted by most western countries.

Animal conservation was included in Primary, Secondary and College levels, and in 1935, the Reichsnaturschutzgesetz (Reich Nature Protection Act) was passed. which placed several native species on a protection list including the wolf and Eurasian lynx. It is likely that this law saved some native forest-inhabiting species from going extinct.

The Nazi"s were also the first to create environmental protection laws in history. The German Imperial Conservation law of 1935 was passed, which protected "remaining portions of landscape in free nature whose preservation on account of rarity, beauty, distinctiveness or on account of scientific, ethnic, forest, or hunting significance lies in the general interest."

"[It is] useful to know the laws of nature " for that enables us to obey them. To act otherwise would be to rise in revolt against heaven."
" Adolf Hitler

I could go on but your turn ;) good luck
Prelaw

Con

The fact that all of the information he has used is coming from uncredible sources and conspiracy theories. I will start off by giving the website where my prestigious opponent stole and used his sorry excuse for an argument.

http://lovkap.blogspot.com...

Please feel free to look for yourself, his entire argument is copied and pasted from this website.

I would like to point something out, I am Jewish and my heritage and religious belief will have no bearing on this debate. At the same time, I believe that I deserve a true debate. Not a petty excuse for a debate where my opponent is using cheap tactics and not forming his own arguments. But since this will obviously not be the case with my nazi sympathizing anti-Semite opponent I will continue to negate him.

Now I would like to prove that Hitler did, in fact, start World War II. I will start by defining World War II - A war fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Axis powers " Germany, Italy, and Japan " and the Allies, including France and Britain, and later the Soviet Union and the United States. (http://dictionary.reference.com...). Since the first World War, there has been tension between Germany and Poland over the free city of Danzig and the "Polish Corridor". In an effort to resolve these issues, Hitler began planning the invasion of Poland. Poland's army was relatively weak and ill-equipped compared to Germany after WWI. To aid in its defense, Poland had formed military alliances with Great Britain and France. So once Hitler ordered the invasion of Poland he sparked the World War. Germany single-handed entered a war with Poland, Great Britain, and France! So I will end this argument at this point of who started the war!

I would like to say at this time I will not be arguing with such an asinine opponent and ignorant person. I feel that his use of sources makes this unfair debate and the major waste of everyone's time.

Now I will address Mr. Singh. Sir, you have openly supported a man who has wiped out the majority of MY people, the Jewish people from Europe! You anti-Semitic sorry excuse for a human, you can take your Nazi loving self to Argentina with the rest of the war criminals responsible for the destruction of my people. Oh, I would like to point this out your loving Fuhr didn't succeed in destroying us! He only made us stronger! There is a reason why the Jewish race is still living and the "Glorious" Nazi party and your precious Adolf is dead! Finally, GO F*** YOURSELF!!! I understand if I do not win the debate due to my actions but I refuse to play a game of stupid with my opponent! Thank you
Mr.Singh

Pro

Mr.Singh forfeited this round.
Prelaw

Con

Prelaw forfeited this round.
Mr.Singh

Pro

Mr.Singh forfeited this round.
Prelaw

Con

Prelaw forfeited this round.
Mr.Singh

Pro

Mr.Singh forfeited this round.
Prelaw

Con

Prelaw forfeited this round.
Posted by democratic_avenger007.5 1 year ago
democratic_avenger007.5
im gonna get some popcorn and watch prelaw reck mr singh
democratic_avenger007.5
mr singht u r so bad. Prelaw is killing u and burning u. He just pointed out which source u used for the 2nd argument. Prelaw i think u would make a great lawyer one day. Mr singh u would make a good researcher and loser . Prelaw burned mr singh so and. Mr singh pls apply cold water to a burned area
Posted by Prelaw 1 year ago
Prelaw
This was to hard to pass up! I really wanted to point out the slaughter of my people but I'm staying away from that. I can easily destroy his "Hitler was good" argument without bringing up the holocaust too much!
Posted by Forever23 1 year ago
Forever23
Plagiarism from pro from

https://mohammedjehankhan.wordpress.com...
democratic_avenger007.5
mr singh u got burned,rekt,schooled everything.
Posted by User1234 1 year ago
User1234
Makes sense Prelaw is going against Mr.Singh. Prelaw is jewish.
Posted by TheDebater9000 1 year ago
TheDebater9000
this is a joke right?
Posted by Troller808 1 year ago
Troller808
This can't be a serious debate right? or do we really have a Nazi sympathizer on our hands. There contributions to science was great but these guys were murderers. @Mr.Singh you have got to be trolling right?
Posted by Jonan4tor 1 year ago
Jonan4tor
ooooooooooooh,u just got ur argument rekt in the end Mr. singh