Anti-atheist
utahjoker

Hitler was right

utahjoker

Anti-atheist

Pro

R1 for accept
Anti-atheist

Pro

1. Hitler was good.

Maid of Hitler speaks out and said he was the perfect boss.[1]

"History has condemned him as the megalomaniac who brought death and misery to millions.

But for one woman, the name Adolf Hitler evokes a smile not a shudder..... And her verdict on her former master: 'He was a charming man, someone who was only ever nice to me, a great boss to work for. You can say what you like, but he was a good man to us.' "

Children know whos nice and whos not. With this mind look at these pictures.

Can you look at those pics and reasonably call that man evil?

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...

He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.

He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."- President J.F. Kennedy

"... Hitler is one of the greatest men. The old trust him, the young idolise him. It is the worship of a national hero who has served his country." - David Lloyd George,
Prime Minister and Statesman,
Great Britain.

"Hitler was right"
- British Attorney General
(Senior Nuremburg Prosecutor)

"I believe now that Hitler and the German people did not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the 'Americans' around Roosevelt. We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war.
Now we are forced to realise that Hitler was right.
He offered us the co-operation of Germany... I feel ashamed and humiliated..."- (British Attorney General, Sir Hartley Shawcross,
Stourbridge, March 16th, 1984)

it's clear he was good.

2. The Nazis weren't bad

They

*put a stop to massive unemployment;
*ended hyper-inflation;
*restored the self-esteem of the German people (for a few years till the defeat in 1945);
*built the Autobahn;
*laid the technological foundations for modern utilisation of space;
*forced the world to rethink international relations to such an extent that much of Europe has enjoyed peace for over 65 years.

"...I overcame chaos in Germany, restored order, enormously raised production in all fields of our national economy...I succeeded in completely resettling in useful production those 7 million unemployed who so touched our hearts...I have not only politically united the German nation but also rearmed it militarily, and I have further tried to liquidate that Treaty sheet by sheet whose 448 Articles contain the vilest rape that nations and human beings have ever been expected to submit to. I have restored to the Reich the provinces grabbed from us in 1919; I have led millions of deeply unhappy Germans, who have been snatched away from us, back into the Fatherland; I have restored the thousand year old historical unity of German living space; and I have attempted to accomplish all that without shedding blood and without inflicting the sufferings of war on my people or any other. I have accomplished all this, as one who 21 years ago still an unknown worker and soldier of my people, by my own efforts..."- Hitler

3. The Holocaust was good.

The Holocaust had to happen for punishment of the Jews. 6 million jews weren't killed, there's no evidence to support that. Some jews were killed, these were the power elite jews.[2] The jews that were killed all were involved in gangs and were mostly bands of thieves.

The holocost also gave us great medical knowledge[3][4]

[1] http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
[2] Hartmen, Bob How many were killed? What the evidence shows (1997)
[3] Schaefer, Naomi. The Legacy of Nazi Medicine, The New Atlantis, Number 5, Spring 2004,
Cohen, Baruch C.. "The Ethics Of Using Medical Data From Nazi Experiments". Jewish Law: Articles.
[4] http://www.jlaw.com...
utahjoker

Con

1. Hitler was evil While my opponent shows one person who says she is not against Hitler, compare her to the 50-70 million who died during WWII thanks to Hitler starting World War II (1) I have a feeling she is a little out numbered . What about the 6 million European Jews who died thanks to the Nazis, or the 84 German Generals Hitler had executed (2) My opponent claims that children know who's good and who's evil, if so lets see what these children think.

I wonder if any of these kids want to give a hug to Hitler. I am completely horrified that anyone can defend this man who ordered the death of these children and the 6 million Jews.

2.Nazis where evil

They took the rights of the citizens and then invaded Poland, Denmark, Norway, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, France, Monaco, Greece, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Yugoslavia, and many more (3) while also taking their rights. Not to mention the mass killing of Jews, Homosexuals, Minorities, and the disabled. That means a total of 11 million people died not fighting the war just being who they are.

3. Holocaust was evil

How in the HELL can anyone defend the holocaust, I don't care if I get conduct taken away for this, but this is pure insanity. The death of 6 million Jews and countless others that were mistreated. Just for medical knowledge are you kidding me this is completely horrible.

How is this a debate, defending Hitler is like defending complete evil and after this round I will have to go and wash my hands of this filth.

(1) http://worldwar2.org.uk...
(2) http://www.statisticbrain.com...
(3) http://www.theholocaustexplained.org...
Anti-atheist

Pro

1. Hitler was evil

Have you interviewed all 6 million of those people? Nope? Didn't think so! 6 million weren't killed. You have not given evidence for that! Most pictures of dead childern and people were on the axis's side! Hitler probably had 400,000 at most killed and these were the radical jews who striked first! These were radical jews who wanted to overthrow the governemnt! The nazis were acting in defense! Hitler had no problem with Jews, he was one!

Truth about Hitler. He didn't hate jews [1]

2.Nazis were evil

Those nations either

1. Attacked first
2. Came to nazism willingly

Most of those nations came willingly when Hitler asked. Hitler ignored many nations around him! Why? Because He won people over with facts and his ideas

3. Holocaust was evil

No he didn't kill 6 mill.

It was a lie! He only killed the ones that striked first.

[1] http://www.whale.to...

utahjoker

Con

1. Hitler is evil

I have not been able to interview the 6 million Jews because they are dead thanks to Hitler. Not all the Jews were killed in the consecration camps, many were killed by gassing or being shot upon arrival. Hitler was not Jewish he was born of a Catholic mother and never converted over to Judaism (1). Hitler ordered the Final Solution which was a plan to mass exterminate the Jews (2). If Hitler didn't hate the Jews than why would he say this "I could have annihilated all the Jews, but I left some of them to let you know why I was Annihilating them." Doesn't sound like a man who loves the Jews

2. Nazis were evil

1. No nation attacked first when Hitler invaded them.
2.While some came to Nazism willingly, most were scared and threatened to obey or be invaded.

3. Holocaust was Evil

There were more than one concentration camps in Europe. Some killed more than others and even if it is 4 million that is still 4 million people killed by the order by Hitler.

(1) http://hnn.us...
(2) http://www.ppu.org.uk...
Anti-atheist

Pro

1. Hitler is evil

So you say 6 million jews died because 6 million jews died. Circular logic!! 6 mill didn't die as I said. You say gas chamers! No. Due to the Allied bombing raids using Phosphorus (and Churchill was wanting to use gas) the German's had anti-gas bomb shelters. These morphed into 'gas chambers' (e.g. Majdanek 'gas chamber' and Auschwitz Krema I is a converted morgue, the doors can be opened from the inside, and open inwards!). Disinfection chambers for delousing clothes also morphed into 'gas chambers', a good example being Dachau.]

James Roth, director of a laboratory in Massachusetts, then testified on the analysis of the 32 samples, the origin of which he was unaware of: all the samples taken in the homicidal "gas chambers" contained a quantity of cyanide which was either unmeasurable or infinitesimal, while the sample from the disinfection gas chamber, taken for comparison's sake, contained an enormous amount of cyanide (the infinitesimal quantity detected in the former case can be explained by the fact that the supposed homicidal gas chambers were in fact morgues for preserving bodies; such morgues could have been occasionally disinfected with Zyklon B) (1) The judge asked the prosecutor if he would call any "survivors" to the witness stand. The prosecutor answered no. The experience of 1985 had been too embarrassing. The cross examination had been devastating. It is regrettable that at the trial of Klaus Barbie in France in 1987 and at the trial of John Demjanjuk in Israel in 1987-1988, no defense lawyer has followed Douglas Christie's example in the first Zündel trial (1985): Christie had shown that by carefully questioning witnesses about the gassing process itself, one could destroy the very foundation of the "extermination camp" myth.

"I don't accept that the gas chambers existed, and this is well known. I've seen no evidence at all that gas chambers existed.- [1992] The Suppressed Eichmann and Goebbels Papers By David Irving

In 1946 Burg attended the Nuremberg trials at times when matters involving Jews were being raised. During one of these attendances he met Ilya Ehrenburg and a Jewish publisher who had been in Auschwitz for several years. Burg asked the publisher whether he had seen any gassing institutions for human beings and he said no. Ehrenburg, who had been the head of propaganda for the Red Army during the war, told Burg he had been to Auschwitz but he too had not seen anything of gassings. Burg had discussed this information with Zündel in general. (25-6857, 6858) Burg could not understand the emphasis on gassings.

GASSINGS NEVER HAPPEND!

2. Nazis were evil

1. France, Norway, Itally, Czech and more striked first! They were all out for hitler
2. None were scared. Most loved hitler

3. Holocaust was Evil

With all the camps the germans couldn't of killed them 6 million! How do you kill more than others? If your dead you dead! Con has no evidence

(1) The Zündel Trials (1985 and 1988) by ROBERT FAURISSON
utahjoker

Con

1. Hitler is evil

The statistics of how many Jews died is estimated to be around 6 million the problem is that so many bodies where burned and buried that it is hard to get an exact number (1). The Nazis used gas chambers and also hell vans and firing squads (2).

2. Nazis were evil

1. No country attacked Germany to start World War II Hitler was able to obtain some land by the Munich Conference and than invaded other countries that went against the Munich Conference (3).
2. Most were scared of Hitler and many countries rallied for the Allies to defeat Hitler

3. Holocaust was Evil

There were more than one death camp different ones killed different amounts of people.

Vote Con if you feel that Hitler was evil and that the Holocaust was real and horrific.

(1) http://www.statisticbrain.com...
(2) http://www.pbs.org...
(3) http://www.toytowngermany.com...
Posted by Rhett_Butler 3 years ago
Rhett_Butler
I wish I could just take a ban-hammer to Anti-Atheist and take over his account to right these wrongs.
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
Hmmm...typically I ignore anti-athiest like the plague, but somehow here I am.

AA's round #2 was actually really good and enlightening. My main objection of course comes from his justification of the Holocaust...but everything else he stated is indeed verifiably true. Hitler did indeed right a lot of wrongs for post-Weimar Germany. Before the Nazis, Germany was indeed subject to "vilest rape that nations and human beings have ever been expected to submit to"...up until the Holocaust of course. JFK did indeed praise Hitler in 1945.

If AA actually sourced his photos, I would have given sources to PRO. However, he didn't. Then, there's the obvious, and typical, trolling nature of AA's arguments on the Holocaust, which lose him this debate.

In fact, my honest opinion of this debate is that had the Holocaust not been part of it, AA would have easily won this debate. CON's round #2 rebuttal was exceptionally weak. How is Hitler responsible for all WWII casualties? Is Hitler responsible for Stalin's purges? For the monumental casualties voluntarily suffered at Stalingrad? Is Hitler responsible for the occupation of Ruhr by France and Belgium? Did Hitler start that conflict?

Minus the Holocaust, just about ALL of AA's claims on Hitler are true. What this means is that what's truly scary is our mindless demonization of the man.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for AA, since this continues his streak, this debate DID involve the Holocaust, and Hitler will always be known for this. Sources tie, arguments CON.
Posted by dman15 3 years ago
dman15
Anti Atheist you are the most evil person I have ever heard of, besides Hitler
Posted by Anti-atheist 3 years ago
Anti-atheist
Also justin I win every one of my debates. I am the true winner. I lose by voting but Im the true winner of all my debates. Theres people who just vote without understanding and think I lose because they hate me but objectively I win all because im that much of a genuis
Posted by Anti-atheist 3 years ago
Anti-atheist
@mananlak so you assume the holocaust happened to prove the holocasut happened?

@Justin

1. No they didn't. Jesus wasn't jewish! He was just God.

2. No they didn't kill gays because they were gay. They killed them for other reasons.

3. Ohhhh so your right on everything about the bible? Your interpretation is the only one thats true? Read gaychurch.org also the movie "for the bible tells me so" They prove you can be gay and christian. Becuasue there not ignorant
Posted by mananlak 3 years ago
mananlak
You can't interview 6 million people who were in the holocaust if thay were killed in the holocaust.
Posted by justin.graves 3 years ago
justin.graves
His whole profile is a mix of confusion,ishallannoyyo. He is a Gay, "Christian," "Nazi."

Reason 1 why that is reasonably impossible: Nazis didn't like Jews. They created a twisted form of Jesus who was supposedly German. In the 1st. Century. Eh? So you really can't be Christian and Nazi.

2. The Nazis killed Homosexuals. You can't really be a Nazi and a Homosexual.

3. The Bible is against Homosexuality. Hard to reconcile the two.

I don't know why Con brought himself down to Pro's level.
Posted by ishallannoyyo 3 years ago
ishallannoyyo
I still can't decide whether AA is a troll or not...
Posted by Magic8000 3 years ago
Magic8000
LOLOOOLOL! Whale.to! Anyone hear of Scopie's Law?
Posted by anb820 3 years ago
anb820
Pro if you can see this, you are absolutely retarded. Where are you getting your information? You are obviously wrong, you got ZERO votes so far and the con has 13.
Vote Placed by Jegory 3 years ago
Jegory
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments: Although I totally disagree with him, it seemed PRO had stronger arguments here. Sources: CON used more reliable sources. Conduct: "Vote Con if you feel that Hitler was evil and that the Holocaust was real and horrific" Here, CON is actively trying to sway votes to him, regardless of the content of the debate, which shows extremely bad conduct.
Vote Placed by jarret 3 years ago
jarret
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: oh my god pro. you've got to be kidding me.
Vote Placed by Fictional_Truths1 3 years ago
Fictional_Truths1
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had some good points, but most were either copied or poorly phrased. Con had more reliable sources.
Vote Placed by Guy_D 3 years ago
Guy_D
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: If all debates were this easy to vote on.
Vote Placed by gordonjames 3 years ago
gordonjames
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: I find it interesting that neither chose to debate Hitler's ideas directly. Eugenics was popular science in Europe and America until Hitlers actions made people recoil from it. Eugenics is no longer fashionable. Nazi ideology is a variety of fascism that incorporates biological racism and antisemitism. It rejected the Marxist concept of class struggle, and was more socialist.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Plagiarized.... Also an idiot
Vote Placed by Smithereens 3 years ago
Smithereens
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: CVB
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: see comment. Almost a nice non-trolling attempt by AA...almost.
Vote Placed by dman15 3 years ago
dman15
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Anti Atheist you are simply an evil man... and a bad debater
Vote Placed by loveu157 3 years ago
loveu157
Anti-atheistutahjokerTied
Reasons for voting decision: screw this I'm vote bombing