Hitting A Baseball Is The Hardest Thing To Do In Any Sport

Started: 1/8/2014 Category: Sports

I am arguing that hitting a 95 MPH baseball is the hardest thing to do in any sport. List your cons if you're against, but I believe it is because you have .4 seconds to react to the ball and .15 seconds to decide whether to swing, stand your opinions.

Hello let's review the topic "Hitting A Baseball Is The Hardest Thing To Do In Any Sport"
What about water polo.

Often overlooked in discussions, this Olympic sport is officially the toughest sport in the world.

Similar to the land-based handball that was not too far from the list itself, water polo is played, well, in water.

With a lot of kicking and grabbing going on under the surface, and all sorts of sly blows in the water, polo is highly ranked in physicality. Like ice hockey did for the fact it was on ice, polo receives a boost to skill level, as the game itself is supplemented by the need to not drown during it.

Often overlooked are the speed and strength needed by players as they move through the water, and more importantly the fact that players are not permitted to touch the floor.

Try going to your local pool and treading water for more than 30 minutes, then imagine playing an intense contact sport in that time, and you will realize why water polo scored so well for endurance.

Often seen as a minority sport, it is hugely popular in eastern Europe, and truly is the toughest sport in the world.

Attribute Rating
Endurance 9
Speed 7
Strength 7
Agility 7
Skill 6
Physicality 8

Total Score - 44

Surely this is harder than Hitting a ball with a stick.

JCG81Baseball forfeited this round.

JCG81Baseball forfeited this round.
Posted by Mojique 2 years ago
Obviously the hardest thing to do in a sport is this:
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Oops, I'll deduct my own spelling and grammar points, Should cut my fingernails, because I meant "find', not fine,
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Hey Con, I could have given you spelling and grammar points, but I couldn't fine :P in my dictionary.
Vote Placed by Sagey 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made a statement and ran, or didn't really want to win at all. Making a statement and forfeiting the rest gives me the impression that he should have posted it in the Opinion section, not as a Debate. Or Pro has been religiously Indoctrinated into Baseball.