Holocaust Part 2- This time it's Fat people.

Screw fat people.

Fat people suck let's see what my opponent has to say in these horrible people's favor. I know fat chicks give good head, but other than that what's the point of letting them live?.

Oh you will see what I have to say, but it wouldn't be very ladylike of me if I didn't let you make a case first. I mean, I don't want to win before this match even gets started.

So I'll just use this round as acceptance.

I was sitting around watching a holocaust documentary on the History channel and it kept getting interrupted by commercials for dietary supplements, but during one commercial break I saw that Sally Struthers commercial about the starving children in Africa and I was moved to tears.

In my drunken tear filled state I was struck by a grand ideal. I had figured out how to rid the world of most, if not all of it's problems.

The obesity epidemic is something that hits close to home, because America is probably the country with the highest percentage of fat people. The obesity epidemic hurts us, because it's just unhealthy to be fat. When you consider the rise of insurance premiums to us as well as the extra cost attached to our products at Wal-Mart to supply fat people with those electric carts, the price becomes staggering.

If we simply killed all fat people, our insurance costs as well as the prices at Wal-Mart would decrease significantly. That's not even the biggest benefit. No other plan exists that is more effective at ridding the world of this obesity epidemic than just killing fat people.

If my opponent has a more effective alternative to ridding the world of obesity, I'd like to hear it. Frankly I don't think one exists.

You might wonder what the hell are we to do with all those dead bodies, besides make soap from the fat. This is the best part of the plan. Remember all those starving kids in Africa? We can use the remaining flesh after we have a large enough quantity of soap to more than feed all the starving kids in Africa. I don't want to see kids starve, despite the fact that my opponent will more than likely advocate for keeping fat people alive and letting little kids starve and die.

Here are some of my other complaints about fat people. Fat people ruin my clothes buying experience. If their clothes, weren't taking up 75% of the rack at Hot Topic than I would have more of a selection of T-shirts with witty phrases. Or what about the fact that I have to go through the trouble of pushing over a pair of size 40 waist jeans to get to my size.

Everybody knows being fat free is a good thing. When you go grocery shopping it costs a premium to get stuff that says the word fat free on it. What if America was fat free? If it was than it would cost more and Mexicans couldn't afford to come here and steal all of our jobs.

It actually sucks to sit next to a fat person in a plane. There is already not enough leg room in coach and than I have to have to put up with my legs rubbing up against another dudes just because he doesn't have the common decency to eat a salad occasionally.

It sucks to have to take one for the team. Why should I have to screw your fat friend, just so my boys can get laid. If their weren't fat people to start with, maybe I could bang a pretty girl for a change.

Thank you, Wylted, now I'm going to be moving into my case.

Size Doesn't Matter

A recent study has shown that size actually doesn't matter to an extent [1]. Someone can definitely be beneficial to society even as a larger person. My opponent fails to see that the fluffy can help. I mean, hell, police officers can be pretty fat, but they work for the public safety and take down criminals on a daily basis [2].

Lack of Standard

My opponent's plan lacks a standard for when someone is to be considered fat. There is actually no good standard for this.

The problem with BMI is that it can tell you that you're overweight, when in fact you're just extremely muscular. This is because it only takes into account your height, weight and age. It does not adjust for how much of that weight is actually fat.

The problem with weight is the same thing. You can't just say that a 5'8" man is worthy of death for being 210 pounds, when he doesn't have a trace of fat on him.

The most reliable method is the Fluffy method, but this can only be judged by opinion [3]. However, scientists have a hard time competing with the Fluffy method as it is practically seamless when deciding an agreement between two friends.

Fat People Rule

According to another study, fat people pretty much rule the streets [4]. As you can see from the evidence presented so far, being fat is actually a considerably good thing until you hit the "Oh Hell no level." However, I have an alternate plan for this level of fat that I think my opponent will enjoy.

Concerning Africa

There are children starving in Africa [5]. Now, what do we do about this problem? Well, the best thing to do is have the government keep a watch on all people at the level 6 in fatness. Now, for the biggest meal a level 6 has in one day, the government is to take all the food and send it to Africa on a carrier plane capable of preserving that food for the amount of time it takes to get there. This food can be distributed to the children of Africa and maybe even the adults.

It is through this that Africa and America will prosper.

Thank you for reading my case. Now back to Wylted.

[1] (All About that Bass - Meghan Trainor)
[3] ;(Gabriel iglesias, six levels of fatness)
[4] ;(Fat - Weird Al Yankovic)
[5] Your mom

Wylted forfeited this round.

Extend my arguments.

My opponent's sources are all biased. Every single source is a fat person. i should get all the source points in this debate, because I've taken the high road and have not used biased sources. My opponent's only unbiased source is source number 5 which is your mom.

"hell, police officers can be pretty fat, but they work for the public safety and take down criminals on a daily basis"

That's the reason why only slow members of minorities are in prison. If police officers weren't so fat than maybe all minorities would be in prison. This argument by my opponent actually works in my favor. My plan to holocaust all fat people would mean a fitter healthier police force that can virtually eliminate all crime and make the world safer for white dudes.

My opponent actually has the position that lacks standards not me. My plan calls for not having to give pity sex to a fat chick so your boys can bang her hot friends. My opponent wants to live in a world where people have to have less leg room on a plane, less options at Hot Topic and more expensive healthcare expenses as well as higher prices at Wal-Mart.

I want to live in a world where everybody can have sex with pretty people and where everybody is healthy, happy and can go to the beach without by exposed to Ricky Lake's monstrous booty.

My standard for determining if people are fat is my own good judgement and common sense which will be taught to the people at the DMV, so they can properly spot fatties and secure them for transport to an internment camp, to await there humane death.

My opponent's plan to feed the starving kids of Africa, actually provides less food. The meal of a fat person is of considerably less food than if we just cooked the fat person, threw some BBQ sauce on them and feed them to children. My opponent's plan also does nothing to eliminate obesity or to lower the crime rate or having to bang a fatty rate.

Concerning my sources:

None of them are fat. Meghan Tainor is curvy, Gabriel Iglesias is fluffy, and Weird Al is skinny.

Wylted is just being super offensive because he thinks it will make his point better.

What a prick.

We need a more fit police force

My opponent says that as if that's going to happen. There is one thing inhibiting this goal that the resolution doesn't account for.

Lack of Standard:

Wylted called Weird Al fat.

I mean come on. That's fat? If that's fat then most humans are probably dead under his side of the resolution.

Basically people would have to be this skinny in order to survive the Holocaust:

That's not even healthy. That would leave us with a physically inferior human race. Even Wylted would be dead [1].

They're used to not having food regularly. There would be plenty of food from the mountains of crap a level six eats on a daily basis.

As for crime rate, I say we need steroids in donuts so that cops can get juiced while being happy, and as for having to bang a fatty, I'm going to quote a friend of mine "if it exists, there's a fetish for it." [2] You would actually be taking away some people's preferred sex partners.

[2] My friend Raj + common sense
[3] All of my pictures.

Weird Al is fat as the Video by my opponent shows.[1]He is just secretly fat. He clearly has some sort of weird ability to hide his fatness. This is a huge problem for the DMV and it's clearly something that needs to be addressed. Once it's clear the fat holocaust train is uh comin!, it will set off a huge chain of people deperately buying garter belts and paying Weird Al for consulting. The fat holocaust will boost the economy in this way which is another point in my favor, YAY :)

My opponent points out that there are sick freaks that are into fat chicks, but there are also sick freaks into children. That doesn't mean we shouldn't kill children.

There are other ways to help these sick freaks out. For example pedophiles can start sleeping with asian chicks.

Some people want to bang animals

so they get these sick fetish costumes.

Believe it or not fat suits are a good replacement for fat chicks.

The benefit of banging a chick in a fat suit is that people don't have to know about your sick fetish by you parading the freak around in public.

Along with murdering all fat people we need to have all donut companies change their donut recipes so that we don't have police officers getting fat and having to
arrest themselves and haul their own tails to their local concentration camp. May I suggest the following recipe be made by all donut shops. The donut recipes
are low calories and the recipe was kindly provided (aka plagairized from) by .[2]

Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk (1%)
2 large eggs
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1. Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly coat a doughnut pan with cooking spray.

2. Combine flours and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.

3. Combine buttermilk, eggs, honey, butter, and vanilla, stirring well with a whisk. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture; whisk just until combined.

4. Spoon batter into doughnut pans, filling twothirds full. Bake in middle of oven until doughnuts spring back when touched and are golden on bottom (about 8 minutes). Let cool in pan slightly (about 4 minutes); turn out. Coat with toppings (see ideas, below), if desired.

Lemon Glazed:

Combine 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, stirring well with a whisk. Dip 1 side of the cooled doughnuts into glaze; let cool on a rack, glazed side up.

Calories 191

Melt 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate in a bowl in microwave until smooth. Dip tops of doughnuts into chocolate and place chocolate side up on a rack to cool. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts; let sit about 10 minutes.

Calories 232

Chocolate Swirl:

Melt 4 ounces (1 cup) bittersweet chocolate in microwave until smooth. Fill a small squeeze bottle or zip-top plastic bag (snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag) with melted chocolate; pipe chocolate onto tops of doughnuts. Chill doughnuts until chocolate sets (about 10 minutes).

Calories 184

Cinnamon Sugar:

Combine 1/4 cup ground cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar. While still warm, coat doughnuts in sugar; let cool on rack, sugar-coated side up.

Calories 155"

Vote pro
[1] Weird Al fat video

Okay okay okay, let's calm down for a second. Amidst the confusion my opponent would like to throw out, we must get back to the main points of this debate.

To begin, I would like to remind everyone that my opponent has completely dropped the fact that fat people rule the streets.

Who's going to deliver the marijuana to make Wylted feel better when he loses this debate? Well it has to stem from fat people because they rule the streets. So he's going to need fat people pretty soon. So this point is pretty significant.

Keep in mind that if he drops an argument he automatically concedes it.

Concerning donuts

Cops will fight for their right to eat normal, unhealthy donuts. If we start a fat people holocaust, we will be declaring war on all police forces in the US. Like who's going to freaking arrest people? We're going to need military actions. All of this over some donuts and a little bit of belly?

America, I think nay.

Concerning Wylted's knowledge of fetishes

The only way Wylted knows about all of this is because he's obviously secretly into some of it. That's gross dude. That wasn't even the point.

The actual point of the sex thing

I'm just saying we aren't like forcing society to participate in pity sex. There are some people who like that anyway, so they can do it with the fat people, and no one has to be harmed by this. Therefore, his sexual observation is not a harm to my side. It's kinda just neutral.

Onto Weird Al

I know I'm going out of order. Hush.

If we do some deep soul searching we're going to find it within ourselves to realize Weird Al was wearing a fat suit in that video. See, he had to prove that fat people ruled the streets, but he wasn't fat to be a representative. So he had to make himself look fat so that he would have street/fat credit.

Therefore, there is no boosting the economy thing with him.

And those garter belts aren't going to do a thing if Wylted is the judge. He called Weird Al fat. I mean what else do you need me to say?

I'm not saying that Wylted is being unfair, but he's moved the goalposts more times than I care to count. So, how about we all go get some Starbuck's, realize that the whole holocaust thing shouldn't happen, and move on with our lives.

Thank you for reading this.

So so much.

I'm just going to finish by respectfully asking for you to vote con.

Posted by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
Yes my child. Do your master's bidding and cleanse this world in my glorious light. Eliminate the stains so that our society may prosper!

On the murder note: It's not as bad as people say, You get sick and have nightmares the first few times.... but come out clean after the fifth.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
I'm done talking to the "genius", I've given up hope.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Well the thing is your questions won't lead to his reasoning. They elicit a "yes" or "no" response, which would require that you figure out what his reasoning was. In the end it doesn't help.
Posted by General_Grievous 2 years ago
Just asking questions. (Not trying to be Jesus or Socrates) I'm just getting a feel for his reasoning. Believe me I'm glad he's not a phyco killer there are too many where I live, and if he did indeed kill the robber, I imagine it was in self defense Wylted? But his mental suffering is good because he shows remorse, and he will eventually heal.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Lol Wylted you're funny.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
See, I told you Wylted wasn't a bad person. He's just skeptical, logical and takes extreme views. There's nothing wrong with him.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
I'm a vegan for god's sake who believes there is nothing wrong with killing animals to eat. I think it's wrong for me personally to do it, but I think it's okay for you or anyone else to.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
I've killed a person before. It was a desperate dangerous drug addict robber, and I didn't kill him on purpose. Some people called me a hero for it, but I felt immense pain and guilt. I killed a very bad person who probably deserved it and I didn't intentionally do it and felt immense pain.

I'm not capable of killing a random person for money. It's a type of psychological suffering I hope to never experience again and I imagine it would be worse in the hypothetical scenario you mentioned. Despite the fact I don't think it's wrong to kill somebody for money, I still have empathy. I still have a code of honor that won't let me do that.

If you ask me if murder is wrong, I'll say no. If you ask me if I'll ever do it and I'll also say no. The mental anguish, isn't worth it.

I reccomend you take some debates on ethics or morality and explore these issues with an open mind.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
General, stop the questions. You can't just ask him a question as a response because you're surprised he actually believes something that you don't believe (you're on a debating site. Expect to find that literally everywhere). You're not Socrates, and you're not Jesus. You're doing the question thing wrong.
Posted by General_Grievous 2 years ago
So you would kill a person who has in your opinion "a lot of money"?
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Con. Pro forfeited a round which is rarely acceptable behavior in any debate setting. S&G - Tie. Both used proper spelling and grammar, aside from minor errors which I attribute to the troll nature of this debate. Arguments - Con. Pro did seem to drop the line of argumentation regarding fat people ruling the streets. This solidified the win for Con since Pro has the responsibility to not drop any challenges raised by Con. Sources - Tie. Both utilized sources in this debate, both were of the highest degree in academic integrity.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: hilarious. Leaning con tho, with dat ff
Vote Placed by Mikal 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: The trolling was real from both sides, sadly pro dropped a round and if I am weighing this is terms of dropped the better arguments it would be difficult. Both made me laugh alot, but the FF hurt pro, thus im giving a slight edge to con.