Adam2isback
Deniztel

Holocaust denial is not evil OR good, it's just stupid

Adam2isback

Pro

I think those who deny the Holocaust are morons much like those who say 1 + 1 = 9. Denying the Holocaust happened just means you don't believe it happened. There is no emotional value to denying the Holocaust's existance. Emotional value would be whether you thought the Holocaust was good or not. Most people who use "Holocaust deniers" are just dumb. They're assuming the person is good or evil, depending on their belief. It's pathetic.
Application of good or evil (depending on how you view the Holocaust) depends on if you thought the Jews deserved it or not.

Deniztel

Con

You are on a very strong side that I agree with but I still have to put up my argument.

The Holocaust was a terrible tragedy that I think should be erased from existence.
By that I would compare it to a memory that you want to forget like the time you peed your pants in 3rd grade (But much much worse).
It was such a terrible and traumatic event that still affects people today.
in my 7th grade class I have a few Jewish friends that will almost have a panic attack if remind of this event.
I think we should end the suffering and end one of the main reason The Devil (Adolf Hitler) is still known for.
Adam2isback

Pro

No offense, bro, but this is not an objective argument. Holocaust denial is not something emotional. It's like saying "The World Trade Center never was built." There is nothing emotional in saying "The Holocaust never happened." Emotional context can only be applied on the basis of "the Holocaust was bad" or "Jews deserved the Holocaust."
Deniztel

Con

Deniztel forfeited this round.
Adam2isback

Pro

Adam2isback forfeited this round.
Deniztel

Con

Deniztel forfeited this round.