SorryNotSorry
KelsiPerk3

Home made Mac n' Cheese is better than Kraft Mac n' Cheese

SorryNotSorry

Pro

Home made Mac n' Cheese is far better than Kraft Mac n' Cheese because it is made with actual cheese! Now don't get me wrong I love Kraft Mac n' Cheese but when given the choice I would choose home made Mac n' Cheese any day! I would like to say that you can never go wrong with home made Mac n' Cheese because, there is a variety of different recipes for it. Let's face it we all love that one person who has the family recipe for it. Why would you want artificially flavored powder when you can have real cheese. also Kraft Mac n' Cheese comes in a small box but when you want to make homemade Mac n' Cheese you get the freedom to choose how much you want and I know it might cost a little more for the ingredients but it is definitely worth it when you have a nice big bowl of some of the best Mac n' Cheese that you have ever had. If you haven't ever had home made Mac n' Cheese you have not lived yet.
KelsiPerk3

Con

Kraft Mac n' Cheese is a delicious, classic, cheap, and easy way to have a meal. Growing up in my mother's daycare, we didn't have the time nor money to create a special home made recipe for lunch every day. Spending approximately a dollar for a box to give each child a perfect sized helping after only 10 minutes or less to cook seems to me like a far better idea then measuring out your expensive cheese and seperate noodles, only to take much longer than 10 minutes just to experiment with noodles and cheese and cooking styles, while wasting the experiments that don't work out and making much more or much less than what is needed!
SorryNotSorry

Pro

Point well made. However, I would like to go back to your quote: "...making much more or less than you needed!" In most cases you will end up making more than you need. That wouldn't be a problem as you are suggesting because you can always save them for another night, have them as a side with another meal the next day, or even have it again the following night. You also stated before that the recipes are "experiments". I would like to point out that most recipes aren't experiments because you are not guessing how much cheese goes into it or any other ingredient. All home-made recipes vary but every recipe has properly measured out ingredients to ensure that it tastes good if the recipe is followed. Although it may be cheaper it is not any healthier for you and personally I think it would be worth it to spend a little extra to be healthier. Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese has a lot more sodium and other ingredients that are not necessarily good for you than home-made Mac 'n' Cheese.
KelsiPerk3

Con

KelsiPerk3 forfeited this round.
SorryNotSorry

Pro

SorryNotSorry forfeited this round.
KelsiPerk3

Con

KelsiPerk3 forfeited this round.
Posted by Humanities 1 year ago
Humanities
Homemade mac n cheese is much better than kraft mac n cheese. Kraft mac n cheese is filled with artificial coloring and flavoring. Homemade mac n cheese has real cheese, and when you make it, you know where all of the ingerdients come from and what your eating.