Southpawsoccer13
deedeeda0103

HomeSchooled Kids Are Typically Smarter Than Public/Private Schooled Kids. (Yes=Me) (No=You)

Southpawsoccer13

Pro

I Will Wait For An Opponent To Challenge Me.
deedeeda0103

Con

Cost
In comparison to public schools, where education is free, homeschooling can be costly. Purchasing the newest curriculum and teaching tools can be very expensive.
Time
When parents take the responsibility of educating their children at home, they may need to set aside time to make it work. First of all a parent could not work because there home teaching there kids so that might lead to lower income in the household so like i said before its very Costley to buy teaching tools.

Okay so maybe you are right study shows that home schoolers are smarter and I'm not going to go into a lot about that because I want to win this debate but from my restretch on this topic its not by that much and there are a lot of cons that I will share with you guys in the next future rounds.
Southpawsoccer13

Pro

Hello,

Cost- I disagree. Public and Private Schools compared to HomeSchooling is very costly. You need to buy supplies to last the year, like Pencils, Pens, Erasers, Composition books, etc. Whereas HomeSchoolers can use the everyday items the have around the house.

Time- I disagree. Most Moms/Dads who HomeSchool their kids either don't work or work from home. There are also online curriculmns, classes, and programs such as:

FLVS ( https://www.flvs.net... )
Easy Peasy ( https://allinonehomeschool.com... )
Khan Acadamy ( https://www.khanacademy.org... )
These curriculmns, classes, and programs are STILL HomeSchooling and they are completely FREE.

Pace- HomeSchoolers can work at their own pace. They don't need to work as fast/slow as Public and Private Schoolers.
With the curriculmns, classes, and programs above, you could be in 7th grade and taking classes as a Junior. I know someone from my Church that was taking FLVS classes and she finished HighSchool and is now going to College. She is 15.

Sociability- There is a myth that HomeSchooled kids are socially awkward. This myth is false. HomeSchoolers are more social and are more in touch with their surrounding than Public and Private Schoolers.
A Pinterest Pin ( https://www.pinterest.com... )

Bullying- HomeSchoolers are less likely to deal with bullies due to not attending a School.

Schedule- This is similar to "Pace." HomeSchoolers do NOT need to have a schedule. They can wake up at whatever time and start schoolwork at anytime.

Active- HomeSchoolers are very active. HomeSchoolers are very active because they don't need a schedule or pace that can keep them from getting outside.

Stress- Stress has major effect on a kids life. Stress can lead to lack of sleep, acne, being hormonal, aches and pains, etc.
Source; ( http://www.helpguide.org... ) HomeSchoolers don't have very much stress if any, because they don't need a pace, schedule, loads of homework, or have to worry about being bullied tomorrow, etc.

That is it for now, gotta save some for later.
Thank you
deedeeda0103

Con

deedeeda0103 forfeited this round.
Southpawsoccer13

Pro

Southpawsoccer13 forfeited this round.
deedeeda0103

Con

deedeeda0103 forfeited this round.
Southpawsoccer13

Pro

Southpawsoccer13 forfeited this round.
deedeeda0103

Con

deedeeda0103 forfeited this round.
Southpawsoccer13

Pro

Southpawsoccer13 forfeited this round.
deedeeda0103

Con

deedeeda0103 forfeited this round.
Posted by sakurachan 1 year ago
sakurachan
well, i hv a cuzin who is home schooled at the moment. she said she wants to b home schooled jst bcuz her frnd is home schooled... she is in 11th and for learning she took online tution and after a month or two she told me that she is in real trouble as her exms are abt to come and she doesnt know anything. when i asked her abt her online tution she said that wont work she needs real live one to one tution.... what im saying is that if u want good marks someone has got to help you prpare for ur exms. if ur homeschooled get a gud tution teacher or better go to school.. if ur THAT smart its fine u can b homeschooled and u wouldnt need a tution teache ras well to help prepare u.....
Posted by Southpawsoccer13 1 year ago
Southpawsoccer13
Umm. Show me your proof that Public and Private Schoolers are better.
Posted by deedeeda0103 1 year ago
deedeeda0103
Am I right
Posted by RedAtheist912 1 year ago
RedAtheist912
Interesting topic
Posted by deedeeda0103 1 year ago
deedeeda0103
Hey Southpawsoccer13 I want to share a story when I was in 4th grade I was in a spelling bee and guess who won a home schooler so there that's your only good evidence that homeschoolers are better they win the spelling bees.