DNehlsen
Eggetalsm0ke

Homeschooling is Bad

Eggetalsm0ke has forfeited round #4.

DNehlsen

Con

Looking for a Pro argument, who therefore agrees with the statement "Homeschooling is Bad." I would like to see the various evidences for this.

Since the statement Homeschooling is Bad is an assertive one, burden of proof is first on Pro. Therefore, I would request that my opponent provided his primary arguments in round one. This, obviously, does not exempt me from defending and presenting my own position, that Homeschooling is Good.

Rather than give a strict outline, I would rather see where this discussion ends up.
Eggetalsm0ke

Pro

home school is only good if child whom is being homeschooled is fed eggs every morning because the are hgih in protien and are also technically froot and vegatal
DNehlsen

Con

Diet doesn't have anything to do with education, and the case that they are fruits or 'vegatal' is unfounded. My opponent said that if said condition was met homeschooling would be good. Since the only condition provided does not relate to education, I can only assume he agrees with my position and therefore conceeds.
Eggetalsm0ke

Pro

you like dudes lols
DNehlsen

Con

My opponent has added nothing to the debate topic. The only comment he made was unfounded and undefended.
Eggetalsm0ke

Pro

you probably eat uncooked noodles
DNehlsen

Con

Posted by DNehlsen 10 months ago
DNehlsen
@Masterful - Duly noted. Edited.
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
I agree with masterful. It's mainly the social aspect, and knowing if the parents or guardian have the time,aptitude, and care to teach their child in home.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
The burden of proof is shared. You're not exempt from giving evidence to support your position just because you claim you are in round 1.

You would have to provide an argument to support the notion that home schooling is good.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
I think it's mainly a social aspect, where home schooled children are less socially competent than public schooled due to not being around other children. That's the biggest concern.

Another argument is that mothers or fathers don't always have the experience or training required to teach.