Fritz
PeriodicPatriot

Homeschooling

PeriodicPatriot

Fritz

Pro

First round is acceptance.

I am not anti-public education because I support homeschooling; I believe there are benefits to both public schooling and homeschooling, and that parents and students should decide on this issue.

Good luck to whoever accepts, and may the better debater win!
PeriodicPatriot

Con

I accept your challenge. I will be stating as against homeschooling using academic, socially, and business/economic terms using eligible resources. I am still in school and not homeschooled, so I will share my experiences and my opinions as well.
Fritz

Pro

Fritz forfeited this round.
PeriodicPatriot

Con

So you forfeited? Parents have to quit their jobs to teach their children. This means a lack of earning money for important essentials. That also means problems, too. If everyone in the United States all were homeschooled, businesses have to cutoff their hours and work more for each week. If workers earn $20 for each workday, that would be $100 dollars each week, but if they were paid that same amount for each week, that would be $140. I go to school and my school gets paid $10 for each hour. There are 180 days out of the 365 (366 for leap years) in a school year for students, but there are 196 days out of the 365/366 days in a school year for teachers. Teachers have more school days than students, meaning that teachers who work at school get paid more than homeschool tutors or parents.
Fritz

Pro

Fritz forfeited this round.
PeriodicPatriot

Con

Dude, if you keep forfeiting, it will effect your votes. I'll share argument 2:

Based on academic terms, the number of hours you have depend on how much education you need.You want the right amount of education your children need. Not too much, not too little. In school, the number of hours is at least 6 hours in elementary, middle, or high school. Also, two fifths of the United States had to repeat a grade. Also, academic test were decreasing, then went up by 10%. Home schools are different, so they will take out a subject or add a new one. However, some homeschoolers might know a little bit or nothing about the subject. You might tell the wrong thing to the child or teach your child the wrong way. That means the child will learn the wrong way when they get older, which is a sign of undetermined intelligence. This is my second argument. I hope you join the next round, Fritz.
Fritz

Pro

Fritz forfeited this round.
PeriodicPatriot

Con

PeriodicPatriot forfeited this round.
Fritz

Pro

Fritz forfeited this round.
PeriodicPatriot

Con

PeriodicPatriot forfeited this round.
Posted by PeriodicPatriot 2 years ago
PeriodicPatriot
I didn't post very long becauseI was on vacation. Please don't let that be effective to the debate
.
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
FritzPeriodicPatriotTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited more, and did not post an argument.