debatedebatedebate
HeavenJuice

Homework is not as good as schools think.

debatedebatedebate

Pro

Welcome to the debate.
1st round is for acceptence.
HeavenJuice

Con

I accept your debate, Debatedebatedebate
debatedebatedebate

Pro

Homework is not as good as you think. Homework stops students from playing with friends, exercising or having fun. Also, schools sometimes give so much homework in 1 night that the student cant possibly complete it all.

Your Move Juice
HeavenJuice

Con

Well debatedebatedebate, I think that students should be allowed to have homework because its helps them review what they did in school and by doing homework the next time you come around to a question you did for homework you can remember it because you had homework on that subject. By the way I think students should have more homework, like you said students get so much homework in one day it is too much for them. Well, it might not be all be due the next day and they can separate the homework out more, plus students will learn much more and they will know it so well if they keep doing that till year 12 they will have a great future set for them. Like becoming a scientist, a doctor or a dentist. That is why homework is good

Your turn DebateDebateDebate
debatedebatedebate

Pro

Still, if someone falls behind a little bit then its a lot of trouble for them. For instance, a kid in the School of No name gets some gets some maths homework. He then gets English homework and History homework. In the afternoon after school he struggles to complete all the homework. He doesn't finish in time and has to finish it along with other homework and so on. Eventually there is so much homework that he has no chance of getting it done.

Of course their is lunchtime and detentions and stuff like that but that wont help when there is a lot of homework and assessment. Of course they also take up time.
HeavenJuice

Con

Well you do have a good point about that like lunchtimes and detentions. But if you go to detention it is just a way of you learning to spend more time doing your homework. And going ck top my other argument by doing more homework it will improve your knowledge of those subjects and make a huge difference in your general knowledge. So your turn DebateDebateDebate
debatedebatedebate

Pro

debatedebatedebate forfeited this round.
HeavenJuice

Con

HeavenJuice forfeited this round.
Posted by katrilenyah 4 years ago
katrilenyah
More homework puts more pressure on students and also brings students down grade wise.
A study has been conducted proving that students who have less or no homework have better grades than the students who have more than the average. As a freshman I am experiencing this, I can't keep up with the homework so my grades are going down, to be honest I am failing but my older cousin is attending a school that has no homework and she is passing with flying colors and I'm scientifically and technically smarter than her. It's the homework.
Posted by katrilenyah 4 years ago
katrilenyah
Homework is not exactly the best for students. I am a freshman and I am always over loaded with homework every night. More homework means I cannot usually go to church functions like youth group on Wednesday or my sports events after school. I have several farm animals out at my place and they require a lot of care. I usually have so much homework that I don't get around to take care of them, and they don't often get done. My dogs need excersize and they don't get it. Plus I'm always cooped up in my room instead of interacting with family because of homework. It puts a lot of stress on students