PhantomAtLarge
LilyHoran

Homework on Weekends

PhantomAtLarge

Con

I have good grades too, but I am older and don't get the choice of when homework is done on weekends. I get massive projects to finish, essays, and easy math homework, all easy to do. Although it is easy to do my parents make it overcomplicated and force me to do it in times that effectively ruin weekends, forcing me to sit at my desk, lonely, and all I can say on Saturday mornings is that I am busy. That life is 'neutral' and 'busy', when my eyes, my posture, and my demeanor for the rest of the week says 'depressed' and 'stressed beyond repair'. Homework whips my single parent into a senseless frenzy, and other children of divorced families can relate.
LilyHoran

Pro

Homework on weekends is good. It is proved that it can help you do better in school, and the better in school you do the better college you will get into. To all those folks out there who hate homework, especially on weekends, what is your point? Homework is important. If you don't like to do it at home, what do you think a study hall is for? Doing homework, not chatting with your friends. Seriously, if we had no homework on weekends, we would forget everything we learned (obviously, we're teenagers), and then we would never learn anything. Don't you all want to be successful in life? I don't necessarily like homework on the weekends, but I know it's important and I just do it. You should too. All in all, I'm all for homework on weekends.
PhantomAtLarge

Con

PhantomAtLarge forfeited this round.
LilyHoran

Pro

LilyHoran forfeited this round.
PhantomAtLarge

Con

PhantomAtLarge forfeited this round.
LilyHoran

Pro

LilyHoran forfeited this round.