ktypsu
oto5631

Homework should be banned?

ktypsu

Con

Homework is the only way of self studying at home so that encourages students to undertake independent learning which they will be required to do when they get to University.
oto5631

Pro

We can study ourselves without homework at home. Students can study themselves without homework. Besides, I have gotten low grade,because I spent all of my time to do my homework . It disturbs my study schedule!
ktypsu

Con

It probably take much time to do finish homework, but as the reward, teachers usually contain how well did you do for homework to give grades. By doing homework, we could train the skill of spending time properly because you should divide time well to do both homework and what you really want such as playing soccer. Then, the skill would help you to adjust your schedule. Also your getting many things by doing homework; according to previous debate with the same topic on 'www. debate.org', homework help student to make flexible schedule.
oto5631

Pro

If we don't have homework, we would be able to make our own works. we do homework by force. it is coercive way and it doesn't have to be coercive.If we need more works,we can find things to do and other homework don't bother students, we have flexible time. In part of Australia, Homeworks went out of use. Then, they got higher grades and time to be with family as a result.
WIthout homework, we can improve our managing time skills and also a spirit of self-reliance.
Also, we can use extra time usefully.
ktypsu

Con

ktypsu forfeited this round.
oto5631

Pro

oto5631 forfeited this round.
ktypsu

Con

ktypsu forfeited this round.
oto5631

Pro

oto5631 forfeited this round.