jrodio
Mr.Lee

Homework

jrodio

Con

Each minor spends 8 hours a day 180 days a year for 13 years in what's known as their hell so why should they have to go home with 1-2 hours worth of homework??
Mr.Lee

Pro

So, I have accepted this, because you seem to have asked a genuine question. The reason you have homework is for the development of knowledge. Education is as defined: The action or process of teaching someone especially in a school, college, or university. Homework is part of the curriculum designed by the teachers for your benefit.

Yes, it might not make sense, but education prepares you to improve yourself, and handle the professional environment of a workplace. No, it isn't always fun, but it is essential for you if you want to achieve certain goals in life. Yeah, I understand that school might suck for you, but if you apply yourself, you will set yourself up for success in the future, which is good.

http://www.merriam-webster.com...
jrodio

Con

jrodio forfeited this round.
Mr.Lee

Pro

Mr.Lee forfeited this round.
jrodio

Con

jrodio forfeited this round.
Mr.Lee

Pro

Well, I have no clue why my opponent did not further expound on his dilemma, and I tried to apply some logic to what he was trying to say. He did not state that he wanted to argue about the need, or lack thereof for homework. Such is life. It is part of your education, and be thankful you are given the privilege of education, which is a privilege that some are unable to enjoy. Good luck.
Posted by Lee001 2 years ago
Lee001
Homework isn't unfair, it prepares you for greater challenges.
Posted by jrodio 2 years ago
jrodio
just for the record I did not respond because well I was I school, and had other things to do. id just like to say that I believe homework is unfair because some students don't have a proper environment to complete assignments which usually does nothing but bring stress.
Posted by Mr.Lee 2 years ago
Mr.Lee
If you reinstate this debate, I'll challenge you.