ciscokid.45
Conatus

Homework

ciscokid.45

Con

You've just finished your 5 page essay and get ready for bed. The next day
you get to class and realize you never finished your math work sheet. Homework could confuse and ruin kids lives, while schools are debating wether or not to deliver 2 or more hours of homework. Homework interferes with outside activities, and teachers may be stressed with the work. Homework may cause problems with life and health. If too much gets in the way, other problems may occur.
Conatus

Pro

Knowledge is power! Homework is needed to better understand and improve in that topic which you have homework on. Some children hate homework due to many reason's but it is part of our educational growth which activities can be balanced with homework. Growing up I attended a private school until 8th grade that literally gave us lots of homework. I didn't realize that until I attended my high school which was one of the best public high school in my district in regards to education. Because of the volume of homework I was already accustomed to I was able to breeze through high school graduating early due to testing out in classes. I then graduated from high school in 3 years. I could have left earlier then that but I did want to enjoy other activities. I have played soccer for an elite time since I was 12 years old. The demand on that activity, plus my private school demand on overload in homework and I was involved in church kept me very busy and I hated homework and didn't understand why so much of it we have to do but I was a child not understanding the benefits of it. It kept me out of trouble, I can balance a lot in life without being tired so quickly, I was able to graduate high school early while playing for 2 soccer teams. Church was not a topic for discussion in my parents household. Still I attended dances and now I am thankful. If we want to breed lazy adults let's outlaw homework
ciscokid.45

Con

I see your point but, homework may cause health problems. It could make kids less active,
when finished with the homework, kids could immediately get to watching television. This makes kids not want to go outside or go for a walk. Students who find homework challenging, may not want to finish it. When tests come, they find the test challenging and may want to cheat. Finally, homework cuts into family time. This could make kids unable to socialize with family or friends. These are unhealthy things that homework could do to you.
Conatus

Pro

Conatus forfeited this round.
ciscokid.45

Con

ciscokid.45 forfeited this round.
Conatus

Pro

Conatus forfeited this round.
ciscokid.45

Con

ciscokid.45 forfeited this round.
Conatus

Pro

Conatus forfeited this round.
ciscokid.45

Con

ciscokid.45 forfeited this round.
Conatus

Pro

Conatus forfeited this round.
Posted by DATXDUDE 8 months ago
DATXDUDE
This is a horrible debate.