kolbimm
Jonan4tor

Homosexual Marriage

Jonan4tor

kolbimm

Pro

This debate will be over the controversial topic regarding gay marriage. There are many radically different opinions on this topic which ultimately have to do with how you were raised, your religious views, etc. All I ask in this debate is we don't refer to gay people as "the" or other words that try alienate these humans due to their sexual orientation. That includes sexual slurs such as "faggot."
Jonan4tor

Con

Thank you for sending this to me. As you know,my opponents have forfeited this repeatedly and I'm bored. I would like to say,that for me,any rules are is that all you do is post your argument,and you rebuttal. I find all this stuff where you rebuttal the 4'th round,close 5'th,etc. is all a bit silly. But however,since MY rules are a bit loose and simple,if you would like to change the rules around when you post your argument after this one,I would be OK with that. And since we only have 3 rounds,I am gonna post my argument. This one is gonna be the same as the last since my opponents ff,alot. So again thank you,and let's get started. Also,yes I did use spell check,and really,my spelling's good. I re-read it several times. So um,yeah,now let's get started.

I wanna say this:WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD GET INTO SOMEBODY TO MAKE A GUY MARRY ANOTHER F*CKING GUY?!?!?! Sorry,but you get my point. Now if I said this and just posted it,I'd be kicked by like, everyone,so of course there's more to say. But here we go. Let's look at this morally,logically,and basically everything. A gay person is a guy who is homosexual and looking for another guy to have love with. (And no,I don't mean just sex by that,grow up) Now I am gonna talk about sex. In the perfect orderly world,Men and Woman,how should I say this? F*ck. You know what,for younger people,(who shouldn't be reading this,shame on you mom's for letting our child read this.)I'll just say engage in sexual reproduction. Guy's AND WOMEN,do this to carry on the human race. Now whether you believe in God or not,(which I will talk about later as part of my debate)People started out with the Men and Women engaging in sexual reproduction to carry on the human race. Re-read that sentence,because that's important. Now before I move on,I know what you're thinking,"Well people change over time,look at evolution,people change. They came from monkey's,and look where we are now. People are different and think differently and everyone's special." Haha,yes,well isn't that nice?(Sarcasm) I am gonna deprove that.

Now is your chance to re-read that sentence I told you to re-read in the first place. Back to the subject at hand,here we go. Now before I say anything else while blabbering on,let me ask you a question:have you ever seen a horror movie?(Hopefully the young people I told to go jump in a lake and get out of here but didn't,hasn't seen a horror movie. But with parenting nowadays,I wouldn't be surprised.) Now if you have seen a horror movie,you might recall a eerie creepy noise that you know means there's a monster in the next room and that person should just get the F*ck out of that house. Do you know how they make that sound? It is a baby's sound that's manipulated. Guess which baby sound that is? A baby's cry. That's why that sound you hear is so scary. Confused? Let me explain. In the time of cave-people when Tigers ate baby's as human's stupidly bopped each other over the head with clubs,Human's were in danger. (Uh,duh.) Today humans are at the top of the food chain,where we have machines and we can go to the store when people had to work hard laboring hours to produce that food when today we can go down to Walmart to buy it.(Not sponsored by Walmart) Baby's are the future of the human race. And in cave-time,thingy,IDK what to call it. In cave-man time(there we go)we had to protect baby's(And still do,believe it or not.)because they are the future. They could've died at any moment,so they needed baby's to carry on the human race when we're gone,and we still do. Except we have machines and new fancy tool's to help us,and it's not as much as a burden to go to Walmart to buy stuff as it was to make it. Back then,because everything was always such a big danger to humans,our brains were hardwired to help. For example,when they heard a baby cried,our brains thought,"Oh no! A baby crying! Something's wrong with it! That's the future of the human race dang-it! Help it! Something's wrong with it! Help it or we won't live!" That's why they were always so protective. Now while today we live in such a modernized world with ton's of machines,we don't have to worry about Snakes and Tigers as much as we did back then. We're the top of the food chain. But guess what,our brains are still hardwired to whenever we hear a baby's cry,we still think it's in danger and we need to help it or we'll go extinct. And remember,that was very much a possibility back then. But our brain's are still hardwired to wanna help the baby's. So that's why movie producer's manipulate a baby's voice to get you scared and frightened,even if it a sunny day. Your gonna think something's bad about to happen,and you wanna help. So even if to you that eerie frightening sound sounds totally different to your ear's,your brain still recognizes it as a form of a baby's cry,and that's why your still frightened and you think something's bad about to happen. Now while this is cool and everything and smart of the producer's to use science like that,you might be thinking,"Well what does this have to do with the debate?" This is where you scroll back up to the top to where I first mentioned it,or I just explain it you. (Ugh)

Try to remember when I first mentioned it,or I'll just say in a simplified version what this has to do with the debate,using everything you just learned. Creepy eerie frightening horror movie sound=Manipulated baby's cry. Manipulated baby's cry=Baby's cry. Baby's cry=Bad. And where do we get baby's? From people being straight,and Men and Women engaging in sexual reproduction. You needed to be straight to survive. Now while you can say that I did say that we do live in a modernized world with ton's of machines,remember something. Our brain's are still hardwired to think that if we hear a baby cry,we should be scared and take care of it,because we might go extinct. And that is still with us today,even though some people think you don't need to be straight to survive anymore,we still have that in our brains. So if you weren't straight back then,you posed a danger to the human race. Because if you weren't straight,then you weren't able to have baby's,and as we know,you needed baby's to survive. So really,had there been a ton of gay people back then,there would be a lot less people today,maybe none. So if gay people posing a possible threat to the human race itself doesn't get you,then I think I know some stuff that will,But I'll save that for later.
kolbimm

Pro

kolbimm forfeited this round.
Jonan4tor

Con

Hi,I see he ff,and I'm not gonna be a d*ick and post another one and over do it,just um,yeah. Extend all points,um,and vote con. I hope I'll see him next time.
kolbimm

Pro

kolbimm forfeited this round.
Jonan4tor

Con

Again,extend all points,and vote Con
Posted by watchfuleye 5 months ago
watchfuleye
So...
I hate to say your argument is invalid.... but... your argument is invalid.
You made the incorrect point that(in today's society where having or wanting to have children has nothing to do with sexual preference) you have to be straight to survive. By survive I assume you mean for you specific gene's to continue proliferating beyond you.
Many Homosexuals (male and female) have a desire to reproduce. They just don't find the opposite sex attractive in the same way that hetero people do. Along the same vein there are heterosexual people who do not have the desire to reproduce.
. You seem to be stating that homosexuality poses a threat to the human race, but with things such as in vitro fertilization and many people willing to hold a gay couples child, and the fact that the human populations growth rate doesn't seem to be slowing down but speeding up, that is an invalid point. As for primitive humans, although homosexuality may have existed in early humans, I would argue that the evolutionary instinct to survive would take priority over having a relationship with the gender you prefer.
In a society where, as long as you have a stable source of income, basic survival is not a daily concern, questions about HOW we live become more relevant. Our opinions and individual needs become priorities and this leads to asking ourselves about preferences where our animal ancestors did not have that option. Just as there would not be a primitive human who would object to eating meat for survival for moral reasons, there would not be a primitive human who refused to engage in sexual intercourse with a human of the opposite gender for personal reasons. It was survival then. Now, not so much.
As to your question in caps, I feel very sorry for you if you think all there is to having a relationship with another human solely consist of reproduction. There is these things called love, and attraction. Not all people base them off of reproductive values.
Posted by Jonan4tor 6 months ago
Jonan4tor
Thanks,its a new...strategy,ig you could call it.
Posted by WrenOrik 6 months ago
WrenOrik
While I do not agree with you Jonan4tor, I find your writing style very humorous, and so your argument was quite enjoyable to read.
Posted by Jonan4tor 6 months ago
Jonan4tor
Find it...interesting that you put this into the "Philosophy" category.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 6 months ago
dsjpk5
kolbimmJonan4torTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.