opettey
EchoboostX4

Homosexual Marriage

opettey

Pro

I'm pro-same sex marriage. I feel that it's neurological, and that you're born with the attraction to a gender, just like the types of people you like. I also believe that it's not wrong, and allowing gay marriage will not harm anyone, or anything.

I'm all for hearing out people's opinions.
I do love to counter so be prepared, I suppose.
EchoboostX4

Con

I do not like homosexual marriage. I LOVE it. In fact, I support marriage for all. But since I'm at the con side, I'd like to challenge my own views. So I'll play devil's advocate and allow you to begin. Bring it on.
opettey

Pro

opettey forfeited this round.
EchoboostX4

Con

Hmm...the only thing I can say is that we shouldn't focus on homosexual marriage. We should focus on ALL kinds of marriages. The boundaries must be broken and we must accept the coming of a new age. Seriously, humanity is really slow. We must accept the entirety of LGBT, mono and poly-marriages. If we all learn to understand one another, this world will be a much better place.
opettey

Pro

opettey forfeited this round.
EchoboostX4

Con

EchoboostX4 forfeited this round.