Anjou
KB240o

Homosexuality is Morally Wrong

Anjou

Con

The first round is for acceptance. I have challenged my opponent, KB240o, to a debate to prove to him/her that Homosexuality is not morally wrong as they proposed on an opinionated discussion. BoP lies with Pro, he or she must list why homosexuality is morally wrong in humans. Each person has 72 hours to argue, 10,000 max char, and there will be five rounds. No ad hominen attacks, and no sources are REQUIRED however they would certainly help to verify your information. I wish my opponent the best of luck, should they accept my debate.
KB240o

Pro

I am Pro for homosexuality being morally wrong, lets get this started ASAP I've been waiting for a good debate.

I Also Want To Say!!! To the people who vote in the end, DO NOT vote off emotions or by being bias, this is Debate.org and we are here to debate out of facts and minimum beleifs, we are here to vote out of who has facts, not better opinions, hence because no one can really prove an opinion unless supported by facts. Most debates I've lost here are because people voted on beliefs and I know because I read the vote statments that the voters provide.
Anjou

Con

Anjou forfeited this round.
KB240o

Pro

KB240o forfeited this round.
Anjou

Con

Anjou forfeited this round.
KB240o

Pro

KB240o forfeited this round.
Anjou

Con

Anjou forfeited this round.
KB240o

Pro

KB240o forfeited this round.
Anjou

Con

Anjou forfeited this round.
KB240o

Pro

KB240o forfeited this round.