Homosexuality is Natural

I believe that homosexuality is natural and should not be met with discrimination of any kind. First round is acceptance.

1. Homosexuality : a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex

2. Natural : existing in or derived from nature; not made or caused by humankind.

I look forward to the debate.

Homosexuality is a disease. Now homosexuality is legal tomorrow it will be with animals. based on our moral epistemology, we are called to procreation. It is difficult for me to figure out how a homosexual couple can give birth .

The motion given was "Homosexuality is Natural", so I urge Con to stick to the main arguments and not be sidetracked by his own subjective opinions and "diseases".

Homosexuality is natural by the definitions given. Homosexuality can be found in over 1500 different species of animals, ranging from the Dwarf Chimpanzee to the Lion. They practice homosexual relations to strengthen their bonds of loyalty, but can engage in the activities out of preference (especially with Geese and Duck). All of these things have been observed by Biologists, so it would be ignorant and arrogant to refute them as false information. I would just like to go over some of the things stated by Con in the first round:

Now homosexuality is legal, tomorrow it will be with animals

Having a loving relationship between two consenting adults is not the same as having a relationship between an animal and an adult. Religion should not be brought into social issues that could affect a large majority of people in their lives. The reason why homosexual marriage is now legal is for equality, as the Government realises that everyone, regardless of sex, should be given the same opportunities in their life.

It is difficult for me to figure out how a homosexual couple can give birth

Homosexual couples can procreate, just not with each other. Usually it is through a surrogate mother or IVF, but the child is always wanted when it is brought into the world. In a society where so many children are in the care system (about 67,000 in England alone), loving parents are so desperately needed. I sincerely suggest you go and have some sexual education if these things are difficult for you to understand, or, at the very least, pay attention in your biology lessons.

Natural , it does not mean good. Something may be natural ,however negative. That why there is something called morale or munch more collective morale (society's morale). Talking about natural stuff, it is not more natural than a woman and a man being together for procreation. Yes , marriage is also about procreation (natural procreation), it is the beauty of love. The problem with our modern time, it is that we are trying to make negative thing into positive one. More hilarious, we are voting law for those negative thing or thoughts. As far as i am concerned , our culture is in the decline.

Natural , it does not mean good. Something may be natural ,however negative
I totally agree with this statement, but I have a couple of things to say on the matter at hand. Firstly, the debate is about whether homosexuality is natural, so this statement is irrelevant really to the format. Secondly, to reinforce what you said about societies morale's, I pulled this graph up to show you what society really thinks:
public opinion on homosexuality
You are only putting forward your subjective opinions on the matter, which, as I said, cannot be placed on objective social issues that will affect people's lives on a rather large scale (15% of the world are homosexual, or about 1050000000 people). Do you think whites (not all of course) thought that being black was a disease and was a negative thing in the apartheid? The answer is of course, yes. But today we realise that all races are equal. Society moves with the times, and to stay with some of the bigoted opinions you are stating would be catastrophic.

More hilarious, we are voting law for those negative thing or thoughts. As far as I am concerned , our culture is in the decline.
Again, subjective opinions on an objective threshold.

christianhito forfeited this round.

I extend my arguments. VOTE PRO!

christianhito forfeited this round.
Posted by RossM 2 years ago
I do apologise , my sources for the round :
Posted by ErinBee 2 years ago
RossM has clearly already won this debate. His arguments are logical and factual. Con's arguments are just immature and ridiculous.
Posted by MCAC 2 years ago
I agree Beastified, Cons argument was one of the most shameful i have ever seen/heard
Posted by Beastified 2 years ago
The con debater's first comment was a terrible argument.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
first I thought it said "neutral", and I was gonna post a massive argument on how "duality exists in every element in nature", but then I saw it was "natural"...
Vote Placed by CJKAllstar 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.