MattDescopa
M.Torres

Homosexuality is WRONG!!!

MattDescopa

MattDescopa

Pro

Homosexuality is WRONG

Allow me to enlighten you. There are obvious holes in which people see homosexuality as a norm. I'd like to first point out that any morally sound person would deem homosexuality wrong. We can see at the biological level, that they weren't meant to have relations with each other. I will address three WEAK arguments the homosexuals commonly use and prove that homosexuality is WRONG on every aspect.

Genetic and “natural”:

The argument that it is genetic is completely false. We can see this when we take the simple example of two twins, one becomes or “discovers” as the homosexuals commonly say that he is homosexual. The other twin is not. From this we know that homosexuality is an inclination or choice to perform homosexual acts because the twins genetic makeup is the same. Also if it was genetic then the homosexual would be one for the rest of his life but we commonly see homosexuals “switching” as they say between each “sexual orientation”. I put those two words in quotations because you can't really switch since everyone is truly a heterosexual. 16kadams also disapproves genetic claims in his debate There is no gay gene.

The argument that it is seen in nature utterly fails because just because animals do something doesn't mean its right as human beings to do so. When people say that its natural to be homosexual and they refer to animals which show homosexual traits and since this is present in nature it must be natural, right? Ducks (mallards, male duck) are known for raping female ducks and the black widow spider is known to kill its husband after mating is this natural and OK in society as well?

BIOLOGICAL CONCLUSION

From this point we can conclude homosexuality isn't natural and genetic (biological) but is instead an inclination or a choice. We know that the choices of a human being after what is biological is mostly immoral and disgusting. We can see this as with the case of necrophilia and bestiality which any morally sound person would deem wrong. If homosexuality as a choice is OK then why aren't these choices OK as well? It is their choice and their affairs but then why do we do have societies that have laws governing??

Doesn't harm anyone:

The last argument after that homosexuals use if they are told it isn't biological is that everything is OK unless it doesn't cause harm (as with the case of homosexuality). This doesn't hold water because many basic ethics such as modesty, and integrity would be gone. For example, nudity in public isn't allowed (it doesn't harm anyone and if you do it you're considered a whore, immoral too open etc ) and the same argument can be applied to necrophilia and bestiality. Every society has some basic morals (listed above) that although are very weak still exist. HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG, on the basis of simple logic that was stated earlier.

With that I hope you guys ponder on this and reach an unbiased logical and moral conclusion which is that homosexuality is wrong.

M.Torres

Con

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE. Regrettably, I cannot commit to this debate. I hope in that I have made no arguments, there will be no sort of penalty.

I will gladly reassess this topic when I have more time - but again, my deepest apologies. Please reintroduce your debate so that you can have your proper match.
MattDescopa

Pro

MattDescopa forfeited this round.
M.Torres

Con

M.Torres forfeited this round.
MattDescopa

Pro

MattDescopa forfeited this round.
M.Torres

Con

M.Torres forfeited this round.
Posted by owen99999 4 years ago
owen99999
MATT DESCOPA PLEASE CHALLENGE ME TO THIS DEBATE I WOULD LOVE TO DEBATE IT WITH YOU. cheers
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
@m Torres

So how is Colbert lol
Posted by M.Torres 4 years ago
M.Torres
Really? Sorry about that - honestly didn't know. This would have been only y third debate. :/
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
If you hadn't posted anything in Round 1, Con, the debate would have automatically canceled itself.
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
I think it is not wrong, but am against the naturalist of it and think gay marriage is bad. But is being gay wrong no.
Posted by ConservativePolitico 4 years ago
ConservativePolitico
Cant wait for lotus to see this lol
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
lol if you want to challenge people then go to their profile and it it under their profile picture. You'll get used to the formats.
Posted by MattDescopa 4 years ago
MattDescopa
OHH! most people usually make a round just to say challenge me so the opponent doesn't get a lot of time to refute right off the bat damn.... newbie mistake haha
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
@M torres

just accept it
Posted by MattDescopa 4 years ago
MattDescopa
Alright challenge me
Vote Placed by ConservativePolitico 4 years ago
ConservativePolitico
MattDescopaM.TorresTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
MattDescopaM.TorresTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro only one with arguments
Vote Placed by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
MattDescopaM.TorresTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Pro was the only person to present an argument.
Vote Placed by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
MattDescopaM.TorresTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF's