devoutbeliever
TheRealSpassky101

Homosexuality is bad

devoutbeliever has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

devoutbeliever

Pro

Normally, I really don't debate about a topic I already know of. Since I'm a christian, it doesn't mean that i hate lgbt people. What I mean is I hate their lifestyle and how they live. I almost want to puke when i see gays or lesbians or transgenders, because its not of God. The world and all who are in one accord of allowing gay marriage back up lgbt people and who ever lives this type of life, but just because I don't agree with it, does that make me a vulgar human being? No, just like if your friends were into this new thing, and they want you to be apart of it and your like ehh naw... I don't agree with that.
Atheists and others should not chastise Christians just because we have certain beliefs and values. 1 Corinthians 6:9 All sexually "immoral" will not inherit the kingdom of God.
TheRealSpassky101

Con

Hello. Since this is a rather short debate, I would like to point out that there is such thing as a gay gene. If God really did make this world and all of humanity, that would mean he intentionally made gay people. But you are right, God does hate gay people, Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.", so why would he create a gay gene if he hates gays? Obviously because he does not exist, so there is no moral dilemma with gays.
Posted by stcornerap 5 days ago
stcornerap
As a Christian I find your approach to this pretty un Christianly. If I were part of the lgbtq community I wouldn't read this and feel that I was welcomed with open arms by the Christian church, Christians in general, or even Jesus. Please try to remember that when you claim Christianity you represent Jesus. I say this with love. When in doubt WWJD Jesus's hand is extended to everyone.
Posted by iTziPocalyspe 1 week ago
iTziPocalyspe
This will be exciting. Good Luck guys
Posted by canis 1 week ago
canis
Or good. Depends how you feel.