Homosexuality should be illegal

homos r rong bc it says so in the bible so they shuldnt be allowed to stay in the US i think we should build a big fence and put them on the other side everyone agree with me

I accept the 15 minutes debate challenge. I don't accept the Bible as the word of God. My opponent needs to prove that it is. He also needs to explain if this is a serious debate or not, because I checked out his profile and I couldn't make up my mind on whether he was a troll or a radical Christian.

I argue that we should allow homosexuality because it is a form of mutual love between two mature human beings, and because my anus only belongs to me.

I await pro's reply.

GDawg forfeited this round.

I ask God to bring my opponent back to the debate.

srry i was away but yes it is rong bc jesus is the ultimate word because it was what this country was founded upon so if the bible prohibits it then we cant anger jesus
Posted by The_Serb 2 years ago
Homosexuals are good in prisons

when you are bringing a new prisoner to a military prison it is nice if there are some homosexuals to rape him! don't you agree?
Posted by ChrisF 3 years ago
Let it be known, Jesus was not against homosexuals. Instead he preached for people to love one another. Also, Jesus did not write the Bible. God did not write the Bible. The Holy Spirit did not write the Bible. None of the people in the Bible wrote the Bible.
Posted by GDawg 3 years ago
bro fck u u is a idiot who think USAs morals shud be destoryed
Posted by NiqashMotawadi3 3 years ago
I ask my opponent, are you a troll? A part of me thinks he was being serious.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Forfeit. Argument: Tie due to not knowing if this was a troll debate or not (different voting criteria).