Jlconservative
olympianfootball73

Homosexuality

Con Tied Pro

Jlconservative

Con

I know this is probably a "usual" or old topic of debate I am knew to the website however and I wanted to start with this topic

I fear that there are many dark times ahead in the path for the United States of America. Some of which include that the political diversity is splitting the U.S. into two different oppositions, the fact that the world is nearly ready for the most horrific war ever fought, technology has introduced nuclear warfare and biological weapons, and there are mountains of health risks that the United States is facing. However one particular subject that is truly a threat to our nation because it comes from within, it has a self inflicted death sentence that we are taught to accept. It is the greatest threat to civil rights and religious freedom in history; it is something that is being slammed in the face of our children demanding that they accept it, and if they do not they will be haters and outcasts. It is something that is spreading plague and the destructive powers of viruses. It is something that our elected leaders are attempting to glorify and legitimize it something that is an abomination and dangerously perverted. Homosexual behavior is a misuse of sexuality that has tragic consequences for individuals, families, civil rights, communities, and above all our nation the United States of America.

Since out Nation was founded, we have discriminated against certain things. We have discriminated against kidnapers, and murderers, liars, thieves and prostitutes, the list goes on. There are laws that prohibit that kind of conduct for the good and the safety of our fellow Americans. However there have also been laws since the time of our nation's greatest leaders, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, again the list goes on and on, laws that are against what are considered unnatural sex acts, sex between the members of the same sex. Now it is true that we the U.S. have discriminated many things that should not have been, such as racial discrimination. However the homosexual community seeks to put them selves in the same category, declaring rights. May I remind you that no one is or has enslaved homosexuals no has made them sit on the back of buses or attend certain schools made strictly for them. I am offended that homosexuals say they deserve rights. Any man in America deserves rights, but homosexuals are trying hard to compare their plight with the plight of black men and women. In the process of history the homosexuals have never been castrated for being homosexual, they have never been enslaved or millions of them died by the hands of others, homosexuality is a prevision of the mind, a choice not a race.
Homosexuals like to argue that, since people are by nature free to choose, the choice of sodomy should be protected, at least as much as any other choice. But the fact that people are free by nature to make choices does not mean that any choice they make is good or that all choices should be equal before the law. Some people choose to steal and to lie. Some abandon their children or their wives or husbands. Some sink into the grip of drugs. Some evade the draft at their country's need, or abandon their duty in the face of battle. These are bad choices, and when they are made, the rest of us must bear part of the cost. These things are wrong in a democracy, as much as they are wrong anywhere else.
The word "gay" was given to the homosexual community as a shield. When we here the word "homosexual" we are clarifying the dysfunction, the deviancy, the reality. We change it to the word gay and it makes it more difficult to pinpoint the truth. So one thing that the homosexual agenda did was to change the name. Just like saying something like "ethnic cleansing" it sounds like your washing machine as oppose to murder. And they were right "Ethnic Cleansing" sounds nice. Murder is the truth however, and so Homosexuality is the truth and "gay" is not.

The thing that blows my mind is that we put a cloak of secrecy around a group of people whose lifestyle is at best abominable. Homosexuality is an abomination; the practice that our children are being taught is ok is appalling. It is pathology it is a perversion of the mind. The truth is Homosexual behavior is extremely unhealthy contributing for no purpose what so ever the spread of HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis A,B, and C and so many more sexually transmitted disease for no purpose. It is a proven fact that nature rewards healthy living habits with good health. It is abundantly clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural and unhealthy, and it is odd that such behavior is applauded in an age that worships nature and bodily good health.
Homosexual activists, and their allies in the media, academia and Hollywood routinely promote half-truths and lies in their quest to normalize behavior long considered taboo and sinful. Chief among those lies is the claim that homosexuality is a healthy, natural and fixed 'identity', as opposed to a harmful, immoral and changeable behavior.
Here is a list of facts based on the lifestyle of homosexual behavior:
• Homosexuals, while representing perhaps 2% of the population, perpetrate more than one-third of all reported child molestations.
• Pedophilia is in fact a common part of the homosexual lifestyle
• Estimated that 80% of pedophilic victims are boys who have been molested by gay adult men
• Homosexuals have an average of 500 different sexual partners. According to a 1982 study by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), those with AIDS average 1,000 in their lifetime. Some reported as many as 20,000 such encounters, the CDC said.
• Sex with other men is not enough to satisfy their perversion, however. According to a survey conducted by homosexuals themselves, 75% admit having had sex with 16- to 19-year old boys. ("Gay Report," 1979) And 20% admit having had sex with animals. ("Are Gay Rights Right?" by Roger J. Magnuson, 1990)
• Homosexuality is not genetic. If it were, it could not be altered by mere choice. (You cannot "choose" to be brunette, Chinese, or tall. But homosexuals can choose to alter their behavior. The apostle Paul writes, "... but such WERE Some of you...") Homosexuals have been known to change ("International Journal of Psychiatry," March 1972, p. 119), which proves it's not genetic.
The homosexual group demands rights for sexual deviant, for sexual behavior that is spreading plague destroying families, killing our civil rights, destroying religious freedom, and is killing America. That is why we should be worried about the threat within our borders. Its despicable, unhealthy, and a self inflicted death whish. The gay activist lobby is powerful and scary; they use the notion of rights and tolerance and send everybody on their ear, not realizing the generations to come are the ones that will pay the price, a plagued and disease filled America is what lays ahead. I'm concerned about the pedophilia and the bestiality and the sadomasochism and the cross dressing. Is this all going to have rights in our future? You laugh however I promise if you asked George Washington or Benjamin Franklin the same questions about homosexuality their response would be similar. Its time to wake up America wake up and realize we are killing ourselves, our children, our children's children and generations to come.
olympianfootball73

Pro

You do have to remember the other principles that this great country of ours was built on. The constitution has three universal rights. The most important is the freedom of pursuit of hapiness which also states that it has to be as long as they dont hurt anyone. Now tell me, are homosexuals really hurting anyone? are they commiting any crimes? They shouldnt be judged on their orientation, but as the people they really are.
Jlconservative

Con

Are homosexuals really hurting anyone? apparently you did not read my entire argument, yes absolutely they are they are statistically speaking they are spreading sexually transmitted diseases in an enormous rate more specifically HIV, in the 1960's the HIV virus was a issue in the homosexual community ONLY after a few years did it eventually reach everyone who is sexually active, also committing crimes? absolutely as well you apparently did not read my post completely, according to a study done in 04 more than 75% of child molestations were performed by members of the active homosexual community. And apparently you did not read my comments again, they are not being judged by their orientation they are being judge on there dysfunction's and the clearly unhealthy and abominable lifestyle they lead. Also do you truly believe the founding fathers would have supported the homosexual community? its not even worth mentioning
olympianfootball73

Pro

no matter what it is still their right just like you and i have tthe right to marry who ever we please.....the stats about hiv are only in the male community.... lesbianare also homosexuals F.Y.I. and also deeply affected... as of right now its still just a stereotype and what you have is called homophobia..... if they are you cant honestly tell me that only homosexuals commit rape. as i remember anybody can commit rape even catholic priest... hell micheal jackson raped and molested kids to... so the whole rape thing is just a stereotype
Jlconservative

Con

First of all I said nothing about rape I said child molestations and yes it is true visit think link http://hem.passagen.se... it has a study performed by homosexuals that shows the percentage is above 75% in the north eastern states that homosexuals make up a much higher percentage of child molestations thus proving that it is a perversion unsatisfied by the homosexual agenda.

And as far as Michael Jackson is concerned is he truly the subject you want to support your opinion? that fact is I am showing you statistically proven facts about homosexuals and their immoral and unhealthy contributions to society and you are simply telling me your opinion based argument.

You see you are the one that is stereotyping, rights?? haha why should they have rights? your trying to compare them to a race or a undecided dysfunction if homosexuality is not a choice or a prevision then why is it a fact that some have become heterosexuals and quit the homosexuality completely? you cannot quit being black or white or Hispanic, you cannot choose if your born with blond or black hair, you can however choose if your going to succumb to perversion.

Homosexuals should not have rights under the fact that they are homosexuals, as a human and a citizen yes but not as a homosexual. And it does not matter to me if its more in the male community the fact is homosexuals are spreading HIV to over 500 partners in life, and yes heterosexuals spread also but heterosexuality is natural and reproduces, homosexuality does one thing only and that is satisfy a perversion that exists only because we are taught to accept it.
olympianfootball73

Pro

there you are wrong!!! homosexuals have as much rights as any person!!!! In the eyes of god and our government we are all people!!! yes they made the wrong choices. but who doesnt... nobody is perfect we all make wrong decisions in life. you cant tell me you have never done something you shouldnt have. In the eyes of the government, We all pay taxes, we all hold jobs, we all do anything a citizen must do, so seripusly, why should marriage be a different institution. and i guarantee that if they had just one partner, the disease will stop spreading
Posted by Jlconservative 9 years ago
Jlconservative
haha homosexual deviants indeed, ok my friend well just let me know and send me a challenge. Take care
Posted by JonJon 9 years ago
JonJon
marxist.... what are you talking about? I have not argued anything here. yet.

I would challenge that debates ARE personal in nature. One usually has an allegiance to a particular personal opinion. When I'm not typing from an internet cafe, I'll glady join the real debate.
Posted by MarxistKid 9 years ago
MarxistKid
Look, JonJon, I'm not against your view. But you present no evidence to your claim. Thus, it makes it as thin as paper.
Right or not, if you lack evidence, it means nothing. You have to learn to not put your personal feelings into a debate. Then "human error" kicks in and it all falls apart.
Posted by JonJon 9 years ago
JonJon
lol no dear. I'm at an internet cafe. In corporate housing now. I really thought there would be an internet connection. grrrr "too many homosexuals for your taste?" Wow, you're gonna be easy to beat. ;-) hehe Give me about 2 weeks, really. I need to find a place to live. Not sure where I'm landing. All these homosexuals here are so discriminatory. Trying to wade my way through all of the homsexual deviants... lol
Posted by Jlconservative 9 years ago
Jlconservative
I have yet to see that challenge....JonJon not running away are we?
Posted by Jlconservative 9 years ago
Jlconservative
haha yes hold onto as much integrity as you can by spreading lies thats fine, you know and I know and anyone that clicks that link knows I am right and you were proven wrong. I look forward to the debate pal, London is an amazing place, to many homosexual's for my taste though..haha Good luck
Posted by JonJon 9 years ago
JonJon
You are hysterical! I looked at your link... and it proves MY point. Wow, thanks for that, I'll be sure to use it in a debate.

Interesting how you twist what you read.

I'll debate you in about two weeks. I'm moving to London on Thursday and am starting a new job on Monday. I need to get my internet set up when I get there.

Cheerio...

I can't believe you actually gave me that link! thnx!
Posted by Jlconservative 9 years ago
Jlconservative
by the way JonJon put your money were your mouth is I have yet to see you challenge me to a debate lets go I am giving you the opportunity to choose the topic
Posted by Jlconservative 9 years ago
Jlconservative
JonJon....come on now all you have to do is scroll up and click on my link that will lead you directly to the site that proves my facts correct. The test was conducted by homosexuals themselves get your facts straight before you test them against me.
Posted by JonJon 9 years ago
JonJon
No Hark, JL... you're wrong. Get your facts right.

Most child molesters identify has heterosexual. More Religious Reich propaganda. That being said, sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with pedophilia. Child molestation is about control and power, not sex.

Stop getting your information from christian websites. They distort the truth to promote their hateful agenda.
Vote Placed by Dimmitri.C 5 years ago
Dimmitri.C
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by Aaminah 9 years ago
Aaminah
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by Gear 9 years ago
Gear
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by tranbo 9 years ago
tranbo
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by MarxistKid 9 years ago
MarxistKid
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by badboy72 9 years ago
badboy72
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by Bitz 9 years ago
Bitz
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by hmpywle 9 years ago
hmpywle
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by Daddy_Warbux 9 years ago
Daddy_Warbux
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied
Vote Placed by Tom 9 years ago
Tom
Jlconservativeolympianfootball73Tied