frozen_eclipse
emospongebob527

Homosexuals can reproduce therefore reproduction is not a valid argument against gay rights

frozen_eclipse

frozen_eclipse

Pro

round 1- acceptance
round 2-positions
round 3- rebuttals
round 4- rebuttals
round 5-summary( no new contentions or points except refutations)
emospongebob527

Con

I concur.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

First let me state my opponent is already agreeing with my position by stating he concurs. However I will still present my case.

Homosexuals can reproduce.

One of the most common arguments against homosexuality is one that stems from Darwinism. Basically saying since homosexuals can not reproduce then they are unnatural creatures and in some sick sadistic reasoning determines that they are not entitled to the same human rights as heterosexuals. However the facts are homosexuals can reproduce. Obviously no with the same sex unless we count the case of the pregnant man. Of course the homosexual can only reproduce with a woman. So obviously that person can reproduce. They don't have to like or be attracted to the opposite sex to impregnate them. So the fact that they can reproduce at all defeats the Darwinian argument. Lets also remember that the sole purpose of life is not to reproduce Lets also remember not all couples straight or gay all have babies.

Invalid defense for eradication of gay rights.

I have proven that homosexuals can reproduce. Even if they couldn't that's not good enough reason to strip away someone's human rights. There is no justified reason to strip away human rights. Especially religious reasons. I find that religion definitely involves itself in our politics to shape the country in accordance to their beliefs. Evidence of this is the Mormons participation and fund raising in opposition of proposition 8.Gay people are human. Thus they deserve to have the same basic rights that al humans are entitled to. So for other humans to ignorantly try to eradicate the existence of some of these rights simply because of the way a person is born, or because that person doesn't believe in the same religion, or simply because they are different is incredibly unjustified and ignorant. So as we see there is no valid reason to strip gays of their human rights.
emospongebob527

Con

I'm sorry but, I must concede to you, I assumed you meant reproduction with other homosexuals.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

frozen_eclipse forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Con

emospongebob527 forfeited this round.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

frozen_eclipse forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Con

emospongebob527 forfeited this round.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

frozen_eclipse forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Con

emospongebob527 forfeited this round.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
To pioneer colonel homosexuals can reproduce. And of course it fits into evolution we have many examples in nature to prove that there are many ways to reproduce. I just hate the fact that society grabs on to the bandwagon fallacy as an argument against homosexuality.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
Also i have no idea why this guy is calling me names lie were in kindergarden. Really?
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
Oh My God! To all of you. Especially heinekin. Reproduction does not need attraction. Just because some one has sex with the same gender does not make them gay. Ones oreintation depends on attraction not action. Using this same illogical logic heniken proposed one could then propose that male rape victims are all gay because they had sex with a rapist. Is that true? absolutely not . was the victim attracted to the rapist? In most cases no. So as we see having sex is not a determinant of ones sexuality. Therefore a homosexal having sex with a heterosexual does not make them bisexual.
Posted by pioneer_colonel 4 years ago
pioneer_colonel
Some of you may want to consider the fact that even though perhaps homosexuals can't reproduce, they have siblings carrying their genes who can.
homosexuality is well possible in the framework of evolutionary biology.
Posted by Azul145 4 years ago
Azul145
Gays still have rights. Everyone hates them but they can still vote, buy property, etc.
Posted by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
Thank you brah. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted by Heineken 4 years ago
Heineken
Homosexuals cannot reproduce Homosexually. Homosexuals also cannot reproduce Heterosexually, because that would make them bisexual, not Homosexual. Artificial reproduction is not sexual, so it doesn't count.

Semantics saved your @ss emo, it didn't condemn you.
Posted by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
I dunno.. You exploit that they can reproduce with the opposite sex without even considering what gays want............
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
How is this semantics? What in the world were you expecting?
Posted by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
I can't believe I feel into this semantic trap.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
frozen_eclipseemospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff